A Royally Demonic Affair [M seeking F][Fantasy]

Started by Moon Hound Hati, January 09, 2017, 03:21:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Moon Hound Hati

A Royally Demonic Affair

Niflhel is the homeland of the demonic races of the world. Its kingdoms are governed by ancient families of elder demons, whose blood is most powerful indeed. The realms flourished and prospered, but this would not come without cost. From across the ocean, the kingdoms of man banded together in jealousy and misguided by religion, proclaiming demons to be a scourge upon the world     one that had to be cleansed!

Tensions rise and war was soon to come to the tropical, sandy beaches of Aether, the largest and most powerful of the Niflhelian kingdoms. With the threat of war looming, the king and queen send their children away, to other kingdoms, as far removed from the battlefields to come as possible, in order to secure the safety of their offspring and the future of their elder bloodline.

The oldest daughter, a sultry succubus and the heir to the throne, is sent to the queen's younger brother, who rules Abyssion, the largest kingdom of the North, where snow covers the land nearly five months a year. The princess finds the land of her uncle to be quite the stark contrast to her own and she quickly becomes bored due to the lack of luxuries, such as grand bazaar and places of entertainment found on every corner of Aether's capital. Seeking to quell that agonizing boredom, the princess soon sets her sights on something she has come to see the South is lacking in; real men. And what man is more manly than he who rules these cold, hard lands of the North     her very own uncle!

And so the game of seduction begins!

I am looking for someone to play the succubus princess to my (fallen/dark angel/some other winged demon?) king of the North. They don't have to be related per se, but I thought a bit of incest might be fun, especially given the fact that both roles are of demonic origin. Being a succubus, I envisioned the princess to be sultry and playful, doing things her own way and always seeking to have her needs fulfilled.

The progression of their relationship is entirely open for discussion. Perhaps the uncle is hesitant or unwilling to engage in an affair with his niece/the princess, or perhaps he turns to his primal desires, much like she does, and shows her he can easily satisfy her (and then some)!

Please let me know by PM if you are interested!

Also, feel free to check out my O/O's!
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Moon Hound Hati

Moon Hound Hati