The family that slays together stays together [EX, NC] (More Victims?)

Started by Black Howling, July 25, 2014, 02:10:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Black Howling

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 30, 2014, 08:43:21 AM
I was wondering...

Is it possible to create two characters or are we only allowed one? I was thinking about making sort of an film maker. Researching for a documentary called 'horror stories in our backyard' or something along those lines. It's just a fresh idea, so not a lot of depth. It could make for an interesting victim in the future and for now a sort of reporter to try and weasel information from the investigators, people around the town, and such.

Yes, you can double up. I just didn't want people playing multiples of the same type.

Elzith

Where should we post second characters to be approved? Fine here? Would be happy to make a victim, seeing as we're rather lacking..

Black Howling

Quote from: Elzith on July 30, 2014, 09:14:23 AM
Where should we post second characters to be approved? Fine here? Would be happy to make a victim, seeing as we're rather lacking..

Set em up here. I know Luna is already working on one.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 30, 2014, 08:43:21 AM
I was wondering...

Is it possible to create two characters or are we only allowed one? I was thinking about making sort of an film maker. Researching for a documentary called 'horror stories in our backyard' or something along those lines. It's just a fresh idea, so not a lot of depth. It could make for an interesting victim in the future and for now a sort of reporter to try and weasel information from the investigators, people around the town, and such.

Oooh.  I'm rather intrigued by that idea.  I'm curious to see how it all unfolds.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: Black Howling on July 30, 2014, 09:21:21 AM
Set em up here. I know Luna is already working on one.

I will be anyways....if the headaches ever go away.
LaLu's updated A/A's Updated
LaLu's Delicious treats!
LaLu's O.O's/Current Interests Updated 3-11-23
I am currently NOT open for a few new RP's

Dys Astyr

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Rel Mayer

Character Name: Edith Johnson
Writer: Rel Mayer
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 110

Persona: Determined and a bit quirky.

Relation to The Family: Documentary Writer/Director trying to get the inside scoop of where the missing people near Reno are going. She's heard some very low key rumors about missing people in a rural area of Nevada outside of Reno. Most people assume it's nothing more than standardized crime, but Edith has an intuition that it's so much more. With a hunch, she rented a car, left California, and with just some money in her pocket she's trying to discover the real story of what's going on in this area.

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Artsy Intellectual- She was trained at the best film institute that a woman could get into and pursued a life as a writer and reporter. Now she's working to become a renowned director of a documentary, all before she's 26.
  • Determined- She has a drive for her art, which is partly why she's so successful at a young age. She'll do anything to get the juicy details that could make her documentary go on the big screen.
  • Runner- She ran cross country in college and high school and is known for being able to sprint fairly fast.
Flaws: Must have at-least two.

• Terrible Eyesight- Without her glasses, she's pretty much blind in most situations, especially at night.
  • Impatient- She doesn't like to wait and sometimes this can lead her into situations that are a big bigger than she can handle.
  • Naïve- She doesn't realize how dangerous situations are sometimes and thinks she's invincible. She's doing this entire project alone and only other person who knows she's doing the documentary is her agent back in California.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- She thinks. She's never been with a woman besides once in college and it was mostly heavy kissing. She's had bad luck with relationships with men because she's too focused on her career.
Ons and Offs: My character is up for anything. Just ask.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat.

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Rel Mayer on July 31, 2014, 09:52:21 AM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Character Name: Edith Johnson
Writer: Rel Mayer
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 110

Persona: Determined and a bit quirky.

Relation to The Family: Documentary Writer/Director trying to get the inside scoop of where the missing people near Reno are going. She's heard some very low key rumors about missing people in a rural area of Nevada outside of Reno. Most people assume it's nothing more than standardized crime, but Edith has an intuition that it's so much more. With a hunch, she rented a car, left California, and with just some money in her pocket she's trying to discover the real story of what's going on in this area.

Merits: Must have at-least two.

• Artsy Intellectual- She was trained at the best film institute that a woman could get into and pursued a life as a writer and reporter. Now she's working to become a renowned director of a documentary, all before she's 26.
  • Determined- She has a drive for her art, which is partly why she's so successful at a young age. She'll do anything to get the juicy details that could make her documentary go on the big screen.
  • Runner- She ran cross country in college and high school and is known for being able to sprint fairly fast.

• Terrible Eyesight- Without her glasses, she's pretty much blind in most situations, especially at night.
  • Impatient- She doesn't like to wait and sometimes this can lead her into situations that are a big bigger than she can handle.
  • Naïve- She doesn't realize how dangerous situations are sometimes and thinks she's invincible. She's doing this entire project alone and only other person who knows she's doing the documentary is her agent back in California.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual- She thinks. She's never been with a woman besides once in college and it was mostly heavy kissing. She's had bad luck with relationships with men because she's too focused on her career.
Ons and Offs: My character is up for anything. Just ask.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat.

Looks great to me!  Approved!
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

Name:  Travis Reynolds
Availability:  GnothiSeauton
Height:  Six foot One
Weight:  Around two hundred fifteen lbs.

Persona:  Travis had been with his friend, traveling along the hills on a hike to be one with nature, when the two of them, lost, stumbled across the Walker Ranch.  What had seemed like generally nice people soon turned into something out of a horror movie.  He had watched as his friend was killed, savagely butchered by the mother as to give a demonstration on how to make a person suffer with choice, painful cuts, while drawing out their death.  Chosen by a flip of a coin, Travis escaped the fate of his friend, only to be turned into nothing more than a slave.  When he is not locked up in one of the old stables, he is often put to work, moving things by hand and digging graves for the fortunate ones who met the sweet release of death, or being used as an unwilling play toy for the other members of the family.

His spirit has broken long ago, his will to fight destroyed by the countless nights of listening to others die and suffer horrible, excruciating deaths, knowing he would be forced to help get rid of the bodies.  He keeps to himself when he can around the other victims, far too weary of making friends for life on the ranch is short for just about everyone.  At times he will try to help another victim, offer advice as to when to shut the fuck up and to eat as much as they can when offered food.

Relation to The Family:  Victim.  Forced Laborer. 

Merits:

• Physically Strong and In Shape:  Travis is physically strong, more often than not used to do some of the more physically demanding jobs, from moving bodies, cleaning out stables, and digging pits in the ground for the deceased.
  • Knowledge of the Ranch:  Having been there for some time, and chosen for the more physically demanding jobs, he has gained a general knowledge and layout of the family compound, from where the buildings are, the blindspots, right down to the little pond a little ways away.
Flaws:

• Broken Spirit:  Having been there for so long, Travis has had his spirit broken.  He's seen his friend get butchered for sport, laid in the filth of the stable stall, listening to the countless nights of people dying and suffering from cruel deaths.  His hopes of escaping have died, for he has seen just how the Walkers deal with those who try to run and escape.  His only hope is to do what is asked, to play the obedient captive, and hope that someone finds them...  Someday soon...
  • Emotionally Detached from Other Captives:  He'll try to help when he can, offer pointers to help them stay alive a little bit longer, but for the most part, Travis tries his absolute hardest to stay away from developing any sense of friendship or bond with anyone.  He's seen far too many get carried off, has helped bury and burn far too many people he had gotten close to.

Sexual Orientation:  Straight, but can be forced into bisexual and homosexual acts.
Ons and Offs:  Generally anything.  I'm pretty open when it comes to him.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:Extreme Dismemberment (You can take a finger or toe, but not the whole hand or limb).  Scat.

Additional Details:  Nicknamed "Sunshine".  Missing a pinky finger.

Seeking New Stories

Black Howling

Quote from: GnothiSeauton on July 31, 2014, 03:10:47 PM
Name:  Travis Reynolds
Availability:  GnothiSeauton
Height:  Six foot One
Weight:  Around two hundred fifteen lbs.

Persona:  Travis had been with his friend, traveling along the hills on a hike to be one with nature, when the two of them, lost, stumbled across the Walker Ranch.  What had seemed like generally nice people soon turned into something out of a horror movie.  He had watched as his friend was killed, savagely butchered by the mother as to give a demonstration on how to make a person suffer with choice, painful cuts, while drawing out their death.  Chosen by a flip of a coin, Travis escaped the fate of his friend, only to be turned into nothing more than a slave.  When he is not locked up in one of the old stables, he is often put to work, moving things by hand and digging graves for the fortunate ones who met the sweet release of death, or being used as an unwilling play toy for the other members of the family.

His spirit has broken long ago, his will to fight destroyed by the countless nights of listening to others die and suffer horrible, excruciating deaths, knowing he would be forced to help get rid of the bodies.  He keeps to himself when he can around the other victims, far too weary of making friends for life on the ranch is short for just about everyone.  At times he will try to help another victim, offer advice as to when to shut the fuck up and to eat as much as they can when offered food.

Relation to The Family:  Victim.  Forced Laborer. 

Merits:

• Physically Strong and In Shape:  Travis is physically strong, more often than not used to do some of the more physically demanding jobs, from moving bodies, cleaning out stables, and digging pits in the ground for the deceased.
  • Knowledge of the Ranch:  Having been there for some time, and chosen for the more physically demanding jobs, he has gained a general knowledge and layout of the family compound, from where the buildings are, the blindspots, right down to the little pond a little ways away.
Flaws:

• Broken Spirit:  Having been there for so long, Travis has had his spirit broken.  He's seen his friend get butchered for sport, laid in the filth of the stable stall, listening to the countless nights of people dying and suffering from cruel deaths.  His hopes of escaping have died, for he has seen just how the Walkers deal with those who try to run and escape.  His only hope is to do what is asked, to play the obedient captive, and hope that someone finds them...  Someday soon...
  • Emotionally Detached from Other Captives:  He'll try to help when he can, offer pointers to help them stay alive a little bit longer, but for the most part, Travis tries his absolute hardest to stay away from developing any sense of friendship or bond with anyone.  He's seen far too many get carried off, has helped bury and burn far too many people he had gotten close to.

Sexual Orientation:  Straight, but can be forced into bisexual and homosexual acts.
Ons and Offs:  Generally anything.  I'm pretty open when it comes to him.
Strictly Off Limits Situations:Extreme Dismemberment (You can take a finger or toe, but not the whole hand or limb).  Scat.

Additional Details:  Nicknamed "Sunshine".  Missing a pinky finger.

Approved.

Lady Lunarius

Character Name: Amanda Wilson
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'
Weight: 114lbs

Persona: Over the past 5 years with the Walker family, Amanda has learned one thing. Keep your mouth shut and do what you're told. Then you're valuable. Useful. She may be broken but she still has a strong will, though she is loyal to the family. To the point she would kill for them if she were ordered. 

Relation to The Family: Victim:
When Amanda was 16 she had been allowed to travel the country with her friends for the summer. They'd ended up broke down about a mile outside of town and were walking in to get gas when a car pulled off to the side. Lukas Walker, with his charming smile, even at 16, offered them a ride, and who could say no to that face? It didn't take long for them to realize they weren't heading into town. They tried to get free, one of them trying to shatter the window but it was no use. When they got to the farm,  Lukas, Thomas and several other family members dragged them kicking and screaming to the barn. Two of her friends didn't make it through the night. The other, was sent into the tunnels a week later.

Her first year she spent the nights being tormented by various family members. Becoming their pet of sorts. Each one growing a disturbing sort of attachment to her. It wasn't until half way through her second year with them that her usefulness was evident. She would offer her help and be rewarded. The first reward being a blanket to sleep with in her stall, and a hot meal, her stall unlocked in the night.When a victim managed to get out one night, due to Ana's foolishness she went to Thomas, telling him what had occurred, more out of fear of what might happen if she did not say anything. After that her loyalty was cemented, and the family kept her around with the promise that so long as she was useful, and so long as she did not break the rules she would be safe.

Merits:

• High Pain ThresholdThe last 5 years of torture has given her a pretty great tolerance for pain.
  • Farm House Medicine Know's how to stitch up wounds, and care for less serious injuries. (Has learned this over the last 5 years)
Flaws:

• Broken Spirit
  • Slightly DerangedHas grown used to, and enjoys seeing the others get tormented. She usually watches from her stall in the barn.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Ons and Offs: Watching the other captives be tortured. Knife play, etc...
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play, loss of limb.
Additional Details and pictures

She is for Lukas to kill if he ever decides to. (Unless she becomes a liability then Thomas has promised her he will kill her himself.)

LaLu's Delicious treats!

Black Howling

Quote from: Lady Lunarius on August 01, 2014, 02:01:09 PM
Character Name: Amanda Wilson
Writer: Lady Lunarius
Height: 5'
Weight: 114lbs

Persona: Over the past 5 years with the Walker family, Amanda has learned one thing. Keep your mouth shut and do what you're told. Then you're valuable. Useful. She may be broken but she still has a strong will, though she is loyal to the family. To the point she would kill for them if she were ordered. 

Relation to The Family: Victim:
When Amanda was 16 she had been allowed to travel the country with her friends for the summer. They'd ended up broke down about a mile outside of town and were walking in to get gas when a car pulled off to the side. Lukas Walker, with his charming smile, even at 16, offered them a ride, and who could say no to that face? It didn't take long for them to realize they weren't heading into town. They tried to get free, one of them trying to shatter the window but it was no use. When they got to the farm,  Lukas, Thomas and several other family members dragged them kicking and screaming to the barn. Two of her friends didn't make it through the night. The other, was sent into the tunnels a week later.

Her first year she spent the nights being tormented by various family members. Becoming their pet of sorts. Each one growing a disturbing sort of attachment to her. It wasn't until half way through her second year with them that her usefulness was evident. She would offer her help and be rewarded. The first reward being a blanket to sleep with in her stall, and a hot meal, her stall unlocked in the night.When a victim managed to get out one night, due to Ana's foolishness she went to Thomas, telling him what had occurred, more out of fear of what might happen if she did not say anything. After that her loyalty was cemented, and the family kept her around with the promise that so long as she was useful, and so long as she did not break the rules she would be safe.

Merits:

• High Pain ThresholdThe last 5 years of torture has given her a pretty great tolerance for pain.
  • Farm House Medicine Know's how to stitch up wounds, and care for less serious injuries. (Has learned this over the last 5 years)
Flaws:

• Broken Spirit
  • Slightly DerangedHas grown used to, and enjoys seeing the others get tormented. She usually watches from her stall in the barn.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-Sexual
Ons and Offs: Watching the other captives be tortured. Knife play, etc...
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Bathroom play, loss of limb.

She is for Lukas to kill if he ever decides to. (Unless she becomes a liability then Thomas has promised her he will kill her himself.)

Me likes. Approved.

Black Howling

Character Name: Monica Clarkson
Writer: Black Howling
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126

Persona: Hell on Heels was the nickname she had back in Highschool. If only she'd managed to turn that into something more then a career as a stripper who was aiming to be an actress. Even still, Monica is a very strong willed and forward thinking individual. She's sweet as pie to nearly everyone, especially if she thinks they may have some money and be willing to treat her to dinner. Under the scam artist sleaze, she's still a good person willing to help others out.

Relation to The Family: None yet. Though with her car being broken down in coopers den on her way to meet an agent, she's a sitting duck at the bar until it's fixed.

Merits:

• Silver Tongued She's made it through life on more then her good looks and lovable personality. Give her a couple minutes, and she can talk people into crazy things. Double that if she's got any liquor or pot in her.
  • Actress The classes and practice haven't left her without real world benefits. She can lie and put on a show like few others.
  • Scrapper: You don't work in strip clubs as long as she has and not learn how to handle yourself.

• Cocky: Monica feels she's got a lot going for her, and this often gets her in over her head.
  • Prideful: She can put on a hell of a show if she has to, so long as her pride doesn't get in her way.
  • Soft Heart: Sure, she plays off the queen bitch well. But sometimes she's far too caring for her own good.
Sexual Orientation: Undecided (She always thought hetero sexual, but after pulling a two girl show in the club she's wondered.
Ons and Offs: A general wild cat in bed. She'll try anything once.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, and severed limbs. At-least until it's time for her to die.

Model = Brinkie Stevens in the early 70's

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: Black Howling on August 01, 2014, 10:50:33 PM
Character Name: Monica Clarkson
Writer: Black Howling
Height: 5'5
Weight: 126

Persona: Hell on Heels was the nickname she had back in Highschool. If only she'd managed to turn that into something more then a career as a stripper who was aiming to be an actress. Even still, Monica is a very strong willed and forward thinking individual. She's sweet as pie to nearly everyone, especially if she thinks they may have some money and be willing to treat her to dinner. Under the scam artist sleaze, she's still a good person willing to help others out.

Relation to The Family: None yet. Though with her car being broken down in coopers den on her way to meet an agent, she's a sitting duck at the bar until it's fixed.

Merits:

• Silver Tongued She's made it through life on more then her good looks and lovable personality. Give her a couple minutes, and she can talk people into crazy things. Double that if she's got any liquor or pot in her.
  • Actress The classes and practice haven't left her without real world benefits. She can lie and put on a show like few others.
  • Scrapper: You don't work in strip clubs as long as she has and not learn how to handle yourself.

• Cocky: Monica feels she's got a lot going for her, and this often gets her in over her head.
  • Prideful: She can put on a hell of a show if she has to, so long as her pride doesn't get in her way.
  • Soft Heart: Sure, she plays off the queen bitch well. But sometimes she's far too caring for her own good.
Sexual Orientation: Undecided (She always thought hetero sexual, but after pulling a two girl show in the club she's wondered.
Ons and Offs: A general wild cat in bed. She'll try anything once.
Strictly Off Limits Situations: Scat, and severed limbs. At-least until it's time for her to die.

Model = Brinkie Stevens in the early 70's

Approved!

Seeking New Stories

GnothiSeauton

GM ANNOUNCEMENT

After discussions between myself and Black Howling, we have decided to do away with the current character cap.  This means you are now free to do as many characters as you feel you can handle.

HOWEVER!!!

We reserve the right to place limits on an individual if we feel you're going overboard.  If you're going to create a dozen characters, but only use a small amount of them, we will limit the number of characters that will be reviewed for approval from you.

If you choose to turn an NPC into a Player Character, please flesh them out more according to the Character Sheet listed in the recruitment thread located here.  Same procedure as before.

Seeking New Stories

Devilyn Sydhe

Just wanted to drop in and say this game looks great, almost makes me want to make a victim lol
There should be a bunch of these horror games somewhere, this one is cool just to read through, reminds me of TCM and House of 1000 corpses

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 07:41:11 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say this game looks great, almost makes me want to make a victim lol
There should be a bunch of these horror games somewhere, this one is cool just to read through, reminds me of TCM and House of 1000 corpses

Join us, Darling! <3 *tempts*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 07:41:11 AM

+1 million to what BP said.

Please join!

RedEve

From the set-up in the IC thread, it seems like Betty should be the oldest member of the clan, or would older family members (perhaps adopted family) be allowed?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: RedEve on September 05, 2014, 08:24:09 AM
From the set-up in the IC thread, it seems like Betty should be the oldest member of the clan, or would older family members (perhaps adopted family) be allowed?

Betty is the mom and head of the clan. There is no father at all. The second oldest is Thomas and the youngest biological daughter is Anastasia.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm considering a family member on the younger side... 16, but she's been with them since she was much younger. Completely batshit and likes to play at being a little girl. Wears cutsie dresses and bounces around, can kind of behave like a spoiled brat at moments, but she's also scary as fuck. Enjoys skinning people alive and has a teddy bear she talks with all the time, always seems to know more than anyone has any right to know... enough that it makes you wonder if that teddy bear really IS telling her all the things she claims, etc etc. She'd probably be a Mama's girl and would end up turning one of her "big brothers" in to a sort of surrogate father figure.
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 08:28:27 AM
I'm considering a family member on the younger side... 16, but she's been with them since she was much younger. Completely batshit and likes to play at being a little girl. Wears cutsie dresses and bounces around, can kind of behave like a spoiled brat at moments, but she's also scary as fuck. Enjoys skinning people alive and has a teddy bear she talks with all the time, always seems to know more than anyone has any right to know... enough that it makes you wonder if that teddy bear really IS telling her all the things she claims, etc etc. She'd probably be a Mama's girl and would end up turning one of her "big brothers" in to a sort of surrogate father figure.

I think that her and Diana could get in a lot of trouble together. Probably a super dangerous duo.

Devilyn Sydhe

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 07:42:10 AM
Join us, Darling! <3 *tempts*
Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 05, 2014, 08:14:23 AM
+1 million to what BP said.

Please join!
I can't possibly resist an invitation like that :-)
Had a quick thought about a townie in his late 30's who was a big 'fan' of the original Walker family stories and now has become a helper in exchange for being able to help torment the victims.  I was thinking he could run anything from a tow truck/junkyard to a meat processing plant.  'The secret's in the meat' ;)

I was also thinking he could maybe become a victim at some point when the Walkers get tired of him or he makes one too many passes at the daughters.  He's open to accepting abuse even before due to his obsession with the family.

Lady Lunarius

Quote from: KalebHyde on September 05, 2014, 11:40:20 AM
I can't possibly resist an invitation like that :-)
Had a quick thought about a townie in his late 30's who was a big 'fan' of the original Walker family stories and now has become a helper in exchange for being able to help torment the victims.  I was thinking he could run anything from a tow truck/junkyard to a meat processing plant.  'The secret's in the meat' ;)

I was also thinking he could maybe become a victim at some point when the Walkers get tired of him or he makes one too many passes at the daughters.  He's open to accepting abuse even before due to his obsession with the family.

Ana would have probably stabbed him for giggles at some point for making a pass at her. :P
Nothing vital of course.
LaLu's Delicious treats!

GnothiSeauton

Quote from: RedEve on September 05, 2014, 08:24:09 AM

Betty is the oldest, and the mother/matriarch of the group, with Thomas being her oldest son.  With family members, I think it would have to be younger than Thomas, with the story and backstory.

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on September 05, 2014, 08:28:27 AM

Lemme get back to you after getting with Howling.  I know he and I came to agreement some time ago about putting a limit on family members, but with someone dropping, more family members would have to be discussed.

Seeking New Stories