News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Color Codes for E?

Started by Love And Submission, August 12, 2012, 11:26:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Love And Submission

I've found that it's possible to use Html color codes on E but I'm wondering if it's allowed? I haven't seen anything about it in the rules thread?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Oreo

Yes it is permitted though generally try to use colors that are easily visible. Not this <_<

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Oniya

I usually stick to the ones in the pull-down (other than the very light ones), but that's because I'm too lazy to look them up.  It's rare that I want to use something more precise than those.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Moraline

Common sense just needs to prevail I think.

Like if I use pink i usually use "plum" instead and bold it, so it's readable.

Pink is fine if you bold it and/or put a black glow/shadowing affect around it so it can be seen and read.

PS: You can use most color codes in BBC bulletin boards like this one. It's just another type of web coding.

Beguile's Mistress

One thing I have been told by some is that light colors and enhancements like glows and shadows are skip inducements.  They open the page in a new tab and close it when the font/colors/style make them work for the information.  Colors can be pretty but if you're trying to attract partners or get people to read your O/O thread they often don't want to be bothered with that.