WoW Related Rp { F seeking M }

Started by KikuLei, November 03, 2011, 03:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KikuLei

I've been having a lot of WoW cravings. I've been gone a long time and it is just much too late to get active in them especially after all the drama I've been gone because of. I simply don't want to do some of them anymore and some of them I want to do but I know the partner won't want to continue after that dreadful wait.

These are TERRIBLY simple and basic idea plots.

Plot 1:  My character is a succubus whom you have become the Master or Warlock of, you're soul is unable to be stolen by her as she has promised an oath.

Plot 2: Just plain and simple, my Succubus has been defeated in battle you then attempt to rape her. { I'd really love a threesome out of this one, including two brothers or a father and son. I found a story of a draenei fucking two blood elf men with that plot and I loved it. }

Plot 3: My Succubus is a free-woman, however you are her bitter rival in the camp. Both of you fight all the time and there is a lot of sexual tension, upon going on a walk they run into each other in the Forest. { Do not steal picture, I paid to have this made. }

My Succubus:

Name: Inspiria
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 132 lbs
Weapon: Sword , switches to whip occasionally.
Turn Ons: Rape , Hair pulling , Dirty Talking, Spanking , Group Sex , Taller Partners , Oral , Name Calling
Turn Offs: Blood , Limb removal, Toilet play, Necrophilia , Vomit , ect.

Lightshock16

I am interested, but I've never played World of Warcraft, so I doubt it'll work. ^^;

KikuLei

Quote from: Lightshock16 on November 03, 2011, 04:02:02 PM
I am interested, but I've never played World of Warcraft, so I doubt it'll work. ^^;

xD Honestly you don't really need to. I just like the fantasy of it. I didn't even play World of Warcraft until after I Rp'd the races from it twice. :P I just chose the race I liked and read a small detail on the race online. I was thinking of making her available as a Villian in an Rp as well. To be honest this character is just a more fantasy version of one of the Villian characters I have. xD

Lightshock16

xD I see, well I do remember doing a SuperheroxSupervillainess RP with you once, which I felt ended too quickly for my liking. We could always try something similar to that as well if your interested. I gtg eat dinner, so PM me if your up for it. :)

KikuLei

Quote from: Lightshock16 on November 03, 2011, 04:11:45 PM
xD I see, well I do remember doing a SuperheroxSupervillainess RP with you once, which I felt ended too quickly for my liking. We could always try something similar to that as well if your interested. I gtg eat dinner, so PM me if your up for it. :)

xD I remember but, I don't think we ever finished. I have trouble finding a character I can stick to, but this one is definatly one of them I can stick to. Eh I'm not sure, If you'd like to I wouldn't mind but I don't want to force you into that again. ;)

Fenriswolf

I would be interested in any of the idea's you have, its strange I used to play WoW quite a bit but I have never actually done an RP in that universe.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Swashbuckler

Everquest 2 for life!

Just kidding....

Gentle Heart

I may be able to whip up an appropriate Warlock character for said idea. My knowledge of the WoW universe is a bit deeper than I care to admit. *whistles innocently*

Fenriswolf

Quote from: Gentle Heart on November 03, 2011, 06:43:31 PM
I may be able to whip up an appropriate Warlock character for said idea. My knowledge of the WoW universe is a bit deeper than I care to admit. *whistles innocently*

Nothing to be ashamed of, its a terrible addiction that afflicts millions.
Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs

Gentle Heart

Quote from: Fenriswolf on November 03, 2011, 07:02:11 PM
Nothing to be ashamed of, its a terrible addiction that afflicts millions.

Shut up before I do you like Sargeras did Aegweynn! Er.. I mean.... uh..

Maccus

Name: Abel Longbow
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger

Prefer plot one.  Thinking he could own you through some sort of item.
~We are but shadows, and dust.~

KikuLei

Quote from: ZenDom on November 03, 2011, 07:18:22 PM

Name: Abel Longbow
Race: Half-Elf
Class: Ranger

Prefer plot one.  Thinking he could own you through some sort of item.

Sounds good, shall we talk about it over pm?

KikuLei

Quote from: Fenriswolf on November 03, 2011, 05:14:55 PM
I would be interested in any of the idea's you have, its strange I used to play WoW quite a bit but I have never actually done an RP in that universe.

Well 2 and 3 are still open as far as I know. :] I like both equally so...

KikuLei

Quote from: Gentle Heart on November 03, 2011, 06:43:31 PM

Sounds like a plan. Message me and we'll talk it over and get down to business. :]

Fenriswolf

Quote from: KikuLei on November 04, 2011, 12:32:40 PM
Well 2 and 3 are still open as far as I know. :] I like both equally so...

2 sounds like a lot of fun to me.
Ons and Offs

KikuLei

Quote from: Fenriswolf on November 04, 2011, 01:48:51 PM
2 sounds like a lot of fun to me.

Well, send me their character profiles, don't need much information but just like to know what she's up against. :] Just include basics of what she has, add what-ever you feel you need me to know.

ChaosLacky

I could take a shot at the first one.  Sounds pretty simple.  A guy summons a succubus (by purpose to accident).  How much of a plot do you expect?  I can do either story driven or a smut. 

And while I have played the Warcraft RTS games I've never played WoW.  But from the earlier comment I'm guessing that won't be to big of a problem.

KikuLei

Yeah, it is rather simple really.  We can talk it over in PM. :]