Prison School Interest Check (anime/hentai, multiple themes)

Started by NileGoddess, July 19, 2016, 11:53:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NileGoddess

Prison School

Background
Prison School was originally developed as a manga by Akira Hiramoto in 2011, later developed into an anime in 205, and developed into a live-action TV series in 2016.

Original series summary
Prison School takes place at Hachimitsu Academy, a very strict girls-only school in Tokyo that has only recently begun to accept male students due to a new chairman taking position. The story centers around a male student and his four friends; the only boys in a school of a thousand students. The school is so strict that even minor rule breaking carries severe consequences, most notably being sent to the school's 'prison', which is a dedicated detention area. Quite literally a prison in most regards. The school rules are upheld by a private school organization, the Underground Student Council (USC) that also hold very misandric views. The series plot explores the encounters between the five boys, the USC, the less popular Aboveground Student Council (ASC), and inter-school politics between the different characters.

Wikipedia entry
Series fan wiki

Plot and Setting

This roleplay will be a free-form group game in the setting of Prison School. It will take place in Tokyo, set entirely at Hachimitsu Academy. While the original series was not a hentai, the erotic aspect of the setting can be fully explored here. The game is not designed to strictly follow the series in any way in form of plot or story arcs (I myself have not seen any of the episodes/manga). My hope is to get a variety of characters involved and include most aspects of the game, including the USC and ASC, as well as some original concepts. Please note that this is NOT a sex school; Hachimitsu Academy, even though it is strict and has a draconian punishment system, is about education. Public acts of sex would not go unpunished. What happens in private, whether in the school or in the prison, is fair game.

The scope of the game may narrow or broaden in focus, depending on the active players. Scenes will be organized ahead of time based on GM guidance and player suggestion. Below is a possible, but not comprehensive or mandatory list of themes:

• School settings
  • School activities
  • Consensual sex
  • Non-consensual sex
  • BDSM
  • Fetishes
  • Domination/Submission

The game will start on the first day of a new school year. New players are welcome to join throughout the course of the game.

Characters

The roleplay will maintain the theme of high female-to-male student ratio. This means male characters (not male players) may be somewhat lacking. Please see the character template section for the availability of male characters. Interested players may submit a character sheet for female or male students (provided there are openings for males). At this time, faculty is not open for direct player characters, but will be made available as NPCs for general use. If there is a demand, faculty may be made available later. Keep in mind, your character will be attending a strict school.

Rules and Requirements (MUST READ)

Without trying to sound like an ogre, I will simply be frank and say the below rules are mandatory for the game at all times. They will be referenced clearly in the game resources. If you have questions, please contact me directly. If you are unable or unwilling to follow the rules, then this game is not for you.

Posting Rules

• No god-modding. Communicate with players before taking liberties. Communication is highly encouraged.
  • A post header will be required on all in-game posts, with an avatar. If you need help with images, ask NileGoddess before making a game post.
  • Game threads are for game posts only; no OOC remarks or notes, spoiler tags, or quoted text.
  • The OOC is for planning only. No foreplay or in-character banter, and try to refrain from extended idle chatter or off topic conversation
  • Once you are an approved player, please refrain from posting in the interest check.
Post expectation is 1 post every 1-2 weeks at the minimum.

Writing Rules

• Dialogue must be contained within "double quotes". No bold text.
  • Internal dialogue or thoughts must be italicized.
  • No colored fonts.
  • As mentioned before, no OOC sidenotes, spoiler tags, or quoted forum text in game posts.
  • Posts must be written in past tense, third person.
  • Refrain from simply leaving your character 'open' and expect players to come to you.

Character Template and Requirements

Character Requirements

• All characters must be Japanese. No foreign exchange students (mixed heritage students are fine, as long as they are born/raised in Japan).
  • All characters must be students of normal upbringing (no super characters please).
  • All character images must be anime/hentai-based.
  • Absolutely no description of cock size.

Note: If you wish to play a character from the original series, I'll ask that they be played similar to their original design.

[float=left][img padding=5](Character Image URL here)[/img][/float]
[b]Name:[/b] (First name and Last name)

[b]Age:[/b] (Must be between 16 and 19)

[b]Year in School:[/b] (First/Second/Third Year)

[b]Sexual Preferences:[/b] (Straight, bi, dominant, sub, etc. Can also include kinks.)

[b]Secret Fetishes:[/b] (A few especially arousing things they like.)

[b]Appearance:[/b] (Written description)

[b]Personality:[/b] (How they act on a day-to-day basis or with other people, and other personality quirks.)

As of 7/18/2016 there are:
0 active female characters.
0 active male characters.
1 spots available for male characters.

Ron Don Volante

Interest tag for sure as a female student ! :D Great idea Nile!
My character and plot repository

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

wander

Meiko-dono!  XD

I am so in for a male student! Very likely shall keep this post here as a placeholder for my character sheet. :)

Ron Don Volante

Yay Wander and Dame! Hey Wander and Dame!

*double wave*

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to chat about my or your characters, plots, your work or anything that interests you.

Lynnette

As a long-time reader of the manga, it's hard to say against that I'm interested ^^
I'm available on Discord!
Feel free to message me if you want to chat
Lynnpai#4726

My O/O     My guide to set up a home server and Plex
My request thread

NileGoddess

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 04:03:58 PM
As a long-time reader of the manga, it's hard to say against that I'm interested ^^

Someone who's familiar with a lot of the material would be a big help!

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 04:05:11 PM
Someone who's familiar with a lot of the material would be a big help!

I'll do my best ^^ I just spent a good hour catching up with the last 20-something chapters, we'll all be living in North Korea by the time the current arc ends, but anyways, I'm curious how you intend to pull an adaptation off, but I'm happy to help out however you see fit ^^
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Chrystal

OOH! ME! ME! *waves frantically*

I have never seen the source material, so I shall be doing what I do best and making things up as I go.

Do you have any specific requirements for the origins of the students? For example, do the parents have to be rich? Or conversely do they need to be poor? Do the students have to be particularly bright to get in? or particu;arly stupid? Or maybe they are particularly troublesome, and the parents want them to learn discipline?

I have some ideas for a character, but answeres to these questions would help flesh out her back-story!

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on July 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

I have never seen the source material, so I shall be doing what I do best and making things up as I go.

Do you have any specific requirements for the origins of the students? For example, do the parents have to be rich? Or conversely do they need to be poor? Do the students have to be particularly bright to get in? or particu;arly stupid? Or maybe they are particularly troublesome, and the parents want them to learn discipline?

I have some ideas for a character, but answeres to these questions would help flesh out her back-story!

This is just referencing the source material and isn't necessarily parallel to how Nile intends to run it, but there are no specifics mentioned regarding the origin of the characters, only that it's a private academy and that it's exceptionally strict. Throughout the source material, it's never written to make it appear as though the student populace have any particular background. It's just referenced to be a school with high standards.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chrystal on July 19, 2016, 05:02:30 PM

It's a private school, but I can find no mention to any sort of social status or significant character origins. A few of the USC students, at least their president, comes from a bit of wealth, and her father is the chairman.

So feel free to be creative, just keep it to reasonable. They can be smart/gifted, but just not exceptionally prodigious.

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 04:07:42 PM
I'm curious how you intend to pull an adaptation off, but I'm happy to help out however you see fit ^^

It's really not going to be anything in line with the original series, probably. I just read up on the series and thought it might be fun.

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 06:20:58 PM
It's really not going to be anything in line with the original series, probably. I just read up on the series and thought it might be fun.

Figured as much, it's a comedy after all, not the ideal adaptation material for a 1:1 adaptation. Anyways, I'm looking around for some FCs atm, any particular roles you really want filled? Oh, and how do you intend to play off the underground student council? In the source material, it's pretty much an anti-sex organization (Albeit a bit hypocritically considering the amount of S&M that is practiced...), but that I don't see working too well here.
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

Ron Don Volante

Should the backgrounds be middle class to upper middle class or could they skew very wealthy? I was thinking more working class/lower class for my character (perhaps a scholarship). I figured being from a poorer background gives her a nastier, ruthless, and sadistic edge I'd like to explore. But if that doesn't fit with the aesthetic I can certainly adjust.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Lynnette on July 19, 2016, 06:37:32 PM
Oh, and how do you intend to play off the underground student council? In the source material, it's pretty much an anti-sex organization (Albeit a bit hypocritically considering the amount of S&M that is practiced...), but that I don't see working too well here.

I thought they were more anti-male? I read that they wanted to institute a wet t-shirt contest as a school competition, but are stopped by the ASC. But their role in this game would be to enforce the school's strict rules. How they do so and how much sex goes into it will be up to the players that make them.

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 19, 2016, 06:37:53 PM
Should the backgrounds be middle class to upper middle class or could they skew very wealthy? I was thinking more working class/lower class for my character (perhaps a scholarship). I figured being from a poorer background gives her a nastier, ruthless, and sadistic edge I'd like to explore. But if that doesn't fit with the aesthetic I can certainly adjust.

She could just be middle class and mean. I think that would make more sense if her family could afford tuition, as opposed to getting a scholarship and run the risk of it being revoked because she's a bit meaner. But you can submit what you have, and I can take a look and see.

Lynnette

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 19, 2016, 07:20:54 PM
I thought they were more anti-male? I read that they wanted to institute a wet t-shirt contest as a school competition, but are stopped by the ASC. But their role in this game would be to enforce the school's strict rules. How they do so and how much sex goes into it will be up to the players that make them.

She could just be middle class and mean. I think that would make more sense if her family could afford tuition, as opposed to getting a scholarship and run the risk of it being revoked because she's a bit meaner. But you can submit what you have, and I can take a look and see.

I believe the reason they were against men was because they believed it would make the student base sexualized by letting "sexual beasts" into the school.

Either way though, provided I find an FC I like,  I'd be interested in having a character in the USC
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

pdragon

Name: Alexander Jin "AJ" Hale

Year in School: Second year

Sexual Preferences: Pansexual, anal (giving or receiving), fore play, fellatio, rough sex, playing dress up, cum play, food play (especially anything involving chocolate), strip teasing, cream pies, facials, both dommes and subs.

Secret Fetishes: very light bondage, fun pet play (nothing too strict), group sex

Appearance: 5'8, 145lbs. Frequently cross dresses. Uses hair extensions to lengthen out his hair. Has a naturally svelte figure and youthful, feminine face.

Personality: AJ is a rather spunky and outgoing individual. For the most part he tackles things with a carefree attitude, preferring to not to think about things too hard and just have fun. He can be quite mischievous and flirty as well, and very much enjoys teasing his friends, especially his male ones, though its usually all in good fun. Still while he may come off as goofy and happy go lucky, he can be very fiesty when angered, and isn't afraid to throw himself at people twice his size if they manage to piss him off. Despite his rather bombastic nature he can be quite down to earth if the situation calls for it, giving out handy life advice, listening to people's problems, and even taking charge of a situation if it calls for it. Also while he wouldn't consider himself a slut, he's not keen on making people work too hard if they're looking for a little lovin'.
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Lunar Raven

It's been a while since saw something anime and high-school, so I'd definitely be interested in the setting.  I've only briefly read the comic, so I may have to brush up on it.

Here's the proposal I have for the moment (perhaps to be modified a little in the future):

Name: Shō Kazuya

Year in School: Third year

Sexual Preferences: Hetero-flexible; Dominant; CMNF*, receiving fellatio, strong-willed girls, rough sex, older girls/women (won't admit it in front of friends), generally anything in my O/Os

Secret Fetishes: Sex at inappropriate times/places, exhibitionism, incest, pregnancy risk.

Appearance: 5' 9", 152 lbs.  Shō tends to dress well and makes sure his uniform is always in order when wearing it.  He tends to favour darker shades with splashes of colour when wearing anything else.  He likes to keep his body fully covered most of the time.

Personality: Shō is the middle of three siblings and as such had little of the favour of the first born, nor the affection of being the youngest.  He worked hard to distinguish himself through academics, but to little avail, eventually leaving him in a state of indifference and ennui to most things, though just the opposite on the inside.  He's helpful if asked for help, but otherwise tends to look as though he'd rather be doing something else.  He enjoys feigning cluelessness, if only to surprise rivals when the time counts.

Being a bit on the gangly/weedy side when younger, he did sports to build his body up.  Yet, despite attaining a good physique, he's found that he was unable to shake the psychological impact of being teased when he was younger, so he tends to keep his body hidden under long trousers and shirts - winter is easily his favourite time of the year because of this and summer his least.

Not one to display an excess of emotion, he enjoys time and cheer with close friends, and prefers to shrug off and avoid people that irritate or anger him - a rare occurrence given his laissez-faire attitude to most things.  Not one to enjoy responsibility, he does follow through if given the task, if only because of pride since he wants a reputation for being dependable when the time comes for going into the world of work.  He has a lot of loyalty towards his friends, and will willingly take one for the team or jumps to their defence if he feels that they are unfairly being picked on.
Member of the INTP group.  What's yours?

Ons/Offs: Elliquiy; F-List
Current Status: Closed.  Only seeking a GM for a solo game.
My Tumblr Blog (NSFW; Mostly Impreg)

Lunar Raven's gallery of Desired Titillations
Idea & Request Thread

Ron Don Volante

Here's Aika. I made her a VERY nasty piece of work so I can dial it back as needed. The character also has a rather sexy set of pictures with her dressed up in black latex complete with whip if we want to throw that in at some point.

Name: Aika Toyoguchi

Year in School: Second

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual with a preference to women although she proclaims to be a lesbian. Aika has a strong desire to remain on top and in command in any romantic relationship and mostly gets turned on by rough sex.

Secret Fetishes: Aika is a sadist and gets aroused by the suffering of others (emotional, mental, or physical) especially if she’s participating in it. She often doesn’t mask just how much fun she can have inflicting control, cruelty, and even violence. She has a particular turn on with humiliation, teasing, sexual teasing (usually of men), using whips, crops, or paddles, bondage, slapping, and a strong foot fetish (especially with heels which she will often wear*). She also secretly bought and put together a rather...esoteric black outfit for her fantasy of being an interrogator and/or dominatrix that she hides away.

Appearance: 5' 6", 115 lbs, slim, full breasted, smooth skin, expressive smile, and long hair dyed a light green.

Personality:  Around adult authority figures, Aika tends to act like a suck up pretending to be a sweet angel. Around non-adult authority figures or teenaged authority figures (upperclassmen in positions of power) she acts far more flirty and seductive playing up the lolita figure to the hilt. Around everyone else, however, she’s arrogant, mean, dismissive, insulting, rude, and manipulative but often uses her attractiveness and knowledge to swing things in her favor. She tends to only be truly friendly with people that have a similar personality as her who she can torment others with...until she decides to turn on said friend.

*If not allowed as part of the uniform she will wear it privately.

wander

I'd best sort a character out now! ^^

Will do so after I've had dinner and settled for the evening. Aika reminds me of Meiko... :)

Meiko is love, Meiko is life...  8-)

NileGoddess

I'm working to about 2200GMT, so I will review profiles then.

Writersblockade

Crap, I wish I had time for this. Whoever does Shiraki Meiko better represent!
Story Lottery Profile
Here’s my O/Os!

I don't know who this Muse person is, but if it explains away the voices in my head, then I'm all for it!

wander

Name: Chisai Kawaya

Year in School: Second Year

Sexual Preferences: bi with preference to femininity, loves power plays and so switches between dom and sub mid-session. He is very open about his fetish of asses and is most interested in anal sex with others. He also likes other anal related kinks such as getting and giving rimjobs.

Secret Fetishes: degrading others, dirty talk, cfnm, bathroom play, squirting, titfucks.

Appearance: 5'6, around 156lbs. He slouches and looks shorter however. Has fluffy dark hair and looks quite the shorty and frail to most the other lads on campus. Fluffy midnight blue tinted hair and bright baby blue eyes. Noticeably, his uniform is always pristeen at all times, such as not taking off his blazer in summer heat, always having his shirt tucked in, wearing a kipper tie, etcetra.

Personality: He is often seen as quiet and introspective to outsiders, but to those who know him to talk to he is flirtacious, happy go lucky and wears his heart on his sleeve. Genuinely a nice funny guy. He likes to read and whilst he somehow manages to look cool in full uniform, he is a pretty big otaku and is quite open with his love of manga, recognising it as something he excels with and takes pride in. An intelligent young man, he is fairly happy with his station in life and so he can occasionally spring out a bit of witty snark when the situation calls for it. He's also more comfortable with women than men, for some reason.

Chrystal

I'm going to wait until I see some girls played by girls (Sorry Ron) before I submit a character sheet.

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I maybe am interested, in this. Is it problem if I know nothing, of the original anime?

Lynnette

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 20, 2016, 03:19:33 PM
I maybe am interested, in this. Is it problem if I know nothing, of the original anime?

Considering that our lovely GM has stated that she has not watched nor read the source material, I highly doubt it :-)
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

wander

Also, tbh it's pretty easy to find the episodes uploaded on youtube to any who are interested in knowing more.

It's a really funny ecchi comedy. Reminds me of Curb your Enthusiasm how all the dominoes get set up and come down at a later time for comedy effect. :)

Chrystal

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 20, 2016, 03:19:33 PM

Quote from: Lynnette on July 20, 2016, 03:21:45 PM
Considering that our lovely GM has stated that she has not watched nor read the source material, I highly doubt it :-)

She has said a number of times that she is using the idea as a setting only and that the characters and story will bare no relation to the original.

If knowledge of the SM was required, I wouldn't be here!

NileGoddess

Quote from: pdragon on July 20, 2016, 12:01:52 AM
Name: Alexander Jin "AJ" Hale

Appearance: 5'8, 145lbs. Frequently cross dresses. Uses hair extensions to lengthen out his hair. Has a naturally svelte figure and youthful, feminine face.

Hi pdgragon. Please review the character rules again. Alexander Hale is a western name, but you specify his mother being American. Wouldn't he have a Japanese surname then?

Also, be aware that the cross dressing aspect wouldn't be fully acceptable in the school setting. It would have to be relegated to private, or as forms of punishment, but this would likely reduce its focus on the character profile. As such, it may not be wise to build a character around it. It can still be there, but remember: this is a regular school.

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 20, 2016, 03:51:35 AM
Name: Shō Kazuya

Hi Lunar, thanks for the profile. Sho looks good. Bear in mind, as a third year, he shouldn't be surprised with how the school operates. If this is what you were looking for, I will go ahead and approve him. Will have further details on what action you need to take by tomorrow or later this evening.

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 20, 2016, 08:22:56 AM
Name: Aika Toyoguchi

Secret Fetishes: Aika is a sadist and gets aroused by the suffering of others (emotional, mental, or physical) especially if she’s participating in it. She often doesn’t masks\ just how much fun she can have inflicting control, cruelty, and even violence. She has a particular turn on with humiliation, teasing, sexual teasing (usually of men), using whips, crops, or paddles, bondage, slapping, and a strong foot fetish (especially with heels which she will often wear*). She also secretly bought and put together a rather...esoteric black outfit for her fantasy of being an interrogator and/or dominatrix that she hides away.

*If not allowed as part of the uniform she will wear it privately.

Students appear to be allowed to relax the dress code slightly, so something like the heels would be fine, but black latex would likely not factor in...it would have to be private. Her dominant tendencies look fine as long as she can co-exist with other dominants, male or female. So she's accepted for now, provided you are fine with what I mentioned.

Quote from: wander on July 20, 2016, 02:20:00 PM
Name: Chisai Kawaya

Appearance: Noticeably keeps in pristeen uniform at all times, wearing a blazer in summer heat, always having his shirt tucked in, wearing a kipper tie.

There will be a uniform, so this will have to be edited out. All the information will be available in the OOC, once it's up.

Ron Don Volante

QuoteStudents appear to be allowed to relax the dress code slightly, so something like the heels would be fine, but black latex would likely not factor in...it would have to be private. Her dominant tendencies look fine as long as she can co-exist with other dominants, male or female. So she's accepted for now, provided you are fine with what I mentioned.

I figured as much about the uniform (that will be reserved for private time I imagine) my only question was about the heels which you answered. And yes she's cool with other dominants no problem. I imagine she plots in her mind but she won't act on it unless it makes sense for the story of course.

pdragon

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 20, 2016, 06:27:02 PM
Hi pdgragon. Please review the character rules again. Alexander Hale is a western name, but you specify his mother being American. Wouldn't he have a Japanese surname then?

Where in his profile does it specify him having an American mother? His father is an American business man who works at the same company as his Japanese mother.

Also he's fully capable of going around in normal clothes during the day. I figured him trying to break the dress code by cross dressing would be the reason he gets put in prison/threatened by the school council in the first place. Also if anything you could work out a story of him trying to make arrangements with the school board to be allowed an exception, either on a civil rights basis or just trying to use family donations to bribe his way into bending the rules.

Request Thread

NileGoddess

Sorry, I must have misread something. Not quite sure where I got that from. I could have sworn there was something written to the effect of '...he gets from his American mother'. My eyes flip words from time to time.

Quote from: pdragon on July 20, 2016, 09:16:34 PM
Also if anything you could work out a story of him trying to make arrangements with the school board to be allowed an exception, either on a civil rights basis or just trying to use family donations to bribe his way into bending the rules.

This really isn't the game for that. The school is a school, with strict rules.

pdragon

Alright then, if there really is no flexibility for such a thing I'll have to withdraw my interest then. Thank you for the time.

Request Thread

dale108

(sigh)  That's three guys and the limit's five?  I suppose if I'm going to join, I'd better do so soon.   ::)
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Lunar Raven

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 20, 2016, 06:27:02 PMHi Lunar, thanks for the profile. Sho looks good. Bear in mind, as a third year, he shouldn't be surprised with how the school operates. If this is what you were looking for, I will go ahead and approve him. Will have further details on what action you need to take by tomorrow or later this evening.
Thanks for the heads up NileGoddess.  I put him in 3rd year mainly because of his age, which at 18 is where the average student would be in Japan.  If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.

Idea & Request Thread

Chrystal

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 21, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
Thanks for the heads up NileGoddess.  I put him in 3rd year mainly because of his age, which at 18 is where the average student would be in Japan.  If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.

Could he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

(Just trying to be helpful)

Still waiting to see what female characters turn up. So far this "girl's school with a few boys" looks more like a boy's school!

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2016, 04:12:13 AMCould he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

Still waiting to see what female characters turn up. So far this "girl's school with a few boys" looks more like a boy's school!
Much appreciated Chrystal.

I suppose because the placement for boys are limited, prospective players have rushed to claim places, whilst the girls can take their time ;D

Idea & Request Thread

Lynnette

Quote from: Chrystal on July 21, 2016, 04:12:13 AM
Could he be a transfer student? Recently moved to [insert name of city] from somewhere in the middle of nowhere...

I'm still planning on joining at least, granted, I'm a bit uncertain what to do at the moment, it's so rare to see a game drowning in dominant characters xD
Lynnpai#4726

My request thread

wander

QuoteThere will be a uniform, so this will have to be edited out. All the information will be available in the OOC, once it's up.

Yeah, I know there's a uniform... My main point was that it's never out of place, for example his shirt is never untucked, he wears the blazer even when it's boiling out and the others may carry it on their shoulder, I was trying to portray he was quite particular with his look. If that makes sense.

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: Lynnette on July 21, 2016, 07:37:31 AM
I'm still planning on joining at least, granted, I'm a bit uncertain what to do at the moment, it's so rare to see a game drowning in dominant characters xD

I hope for joining, too. And my character, she definitely isn't dominant. ::)

Zaer Darkwail

I am familiar to this from the anime episodes and loved the setting :). I voice interest to play male char (play submissive nerd sort type). A first year also so he may get into trouble oneway or other  >:)

Ron Don Volante

Submissive male first year nerds are like double chocolatecake to Aika!  >:)

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 21, 2016, 11:07:34 AM
Submissive male first year nerds are like double chocolatecake to Aika!  >:)

I pretty much anticipate something happen between them  >:)

wander

Made a slight edit to my character's sheet to word the comment about their uniform more like how I meant it to come across.

No love for switches, Aika? Or is the young lady scared she may meet her match with Chisai?  ;D >:)

Ron Don Volante

I think Aika is too dominant to submit really except MAYBE to another female dominant. She has a lot of contempt for the male side of the species but still gets turned on whenever she's very much on top of one (figuratively and literally).

wander

I think a scene between the pair might be fun...  8-)

Chrystal

Would any of the ladies like to co-operate on creating a pair of twin sisters? Or possibly an older and a younger sister. One D one S.

wander

That's an awesome idea! Hopefully you find someone who'll do that with you. :)

NileGoddess

Quote from: dale108 on July 20, 2016, 11:19:47 PM
(sigh)  That's three guys and the limit's five?  I suppose if I'm going to join, I'd better do so soon.   ::)

Only two have been accepted so far. The limit of boys will increase, provided we have the female player base.

Quote from: Lunar Raven on July 21, 2016, 04:07:48 AM
If you're okay with him being in 2nd year, then he could go there, as I'd prefer him to be new to the operational manner of the school.

If that's the case, why not just make him a first year? Seems like it would be the easiest solution.

Quote from: wander on July 21, 2016, 07:50:21 AM
Yeah, I know there's a uniform... My main point was that it's never out of place, for example his shirt is never untucked, he wears the blazer even when it's boiling out and the others may carry it on their shoulder, I was trying to portray he was quite particular with his look. If that makes sense.

Okay, that's fine. I'll accept Chisai into the game then.

Sephora

Here is what I have.  hope its ok!

Name: Chiyo Minami

Year in School: First

Sexual Preferences: bisexual, no preference...though she really wishes she weren't attracted to men at all. 

Secret Fetishes: humiliation and degradation.  The nature of her personality means that she is always a little bit aroused thanks to this. 

Appearance: 5,2", 112 pounds, with brown hair.  Her uniform always appears a little bit wrinkled and just a little too big for her. 

Personality: Chiyo is an extremely shy and nervous sort of girl.  She is incredibly meek and is quick to bow down to those with more authority than her, or simply possess a louder voice.  She actually entered this school specifically because it was supposed to be all-girl, and is quite disturbed to find that this is no longer the place.  A big fan of cute and feminine things (and people), she is actually rather cheerful and happy-go-lucky when she gets to do something that she really enjoys.  She wants to be a chef one day, and takes food very seriously.  This serious attitude in the kitchen is reflected in her school work, she likes to keep things organized and in their proper place. 

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Onataki Shinyu

Sexual Preferences: Straight

Secret Fetishes: Big breasts, femdom, M/S, teasing, latex (on women), dark hair. Because of his mother being strict but also caring he had developed attraction to commanding beautiful women, with large breasts. But also through accidental exposure to porn through magazine which had a dominatrix in latex outfit with a whip....he started relate latex sexually attractive as well. Overall he is virgin and he is familiar of both porn and hentai but most media focuses on women being victims or submissive while he had searched wider and deeper to find porn where commanding dark goddesses play, tease and use men for their own sexual satisfaction.

Appearance: Onataki Shinyu is 5'4", 120lb and has thin bodybuild (he has been mocked in past in showers by other boys for being thin like stick figure) and he has black dark hair and warm brown eyes and he wears glasses (he is farsigthed and thus practically sees only blur when he does not have glasses on). He often has a scarf with him as he easily catches cold (or feels cold in summer breeze).

Personality: Onataki Shinyu is a introvert geek and a otaku. Geek in sense of science and computers (which he both had found fascinating since childhood) but otaku since becoming a teenager and further closed in to the house. He likes reading manga, watching anime and he has serious porn and hentai addiction. Because he did not (or rather did not desire to) socialize nor go out with fellow boys of his age and once he grew sexually curious, with same passion and curiosity he has for science he studied sexuality and he has not sated his curiosity yet. More so as he has no practical experience on things but because of his nature he is not ongoing nor in million years go even dare ask girls about these stuff!

He has lacked father figure (his mother raised him alone) so he has close ties for his mother and he very much do not wish disappoint her at any cost! As his mother is most important person to him even if she at times can be extremely strict and harsh on him, but that's how he experiences mother's love from her besides praises and kind words.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Sephora on July 21, 2016, 07:55:02 PM
Name: Chiyo Minami

Personality:She actually entered this school specifically because it was supposed to be all-girl, and is quite disturbed to find that this is no longer the place.

You stated she's bi, but she has some issues with males. As long as she has no problem being around and interacting with male students, she is accepted.

Quote from: Zaer Darkwail on July 22, 2016, 03:02:59 PM
Name: Onataki Shinyu

Zaer, he looks good, so I will accept him.

At this point, I am hesitant to put up an OOC yet, since we have mostly male characters and are severely lacking on females. To those I've accepted, hang tight for now, I'll update this thread as we go along.

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 22, 2016, 05:56:59 PM
You stated she's bi, but she has some issues with males. As long as she has no problem being around and interacting with male students, she is accepted.

Could I just ask for clarification on this statement please?

"...being around and interacting with male students" on a social level, or on a sexual one? If you mean the former, then that's fine.

.... Also, still hoping to hear from someone female about making sisters? Any takers?

Sephora

Well, I was intending to have her be nervous and stutter around the male students. Is that alright?

Chrystal: if you'd like to make a sister Miniami that would be fun!

Chrystal

Quote from: Sephora on July 23, 2016, 07:45:16 AM
Well, I was intending to have her be nervous and stutter around the male students. Is that alright?

Chrystal: if you'd like to make a sister Miniami that would be fun!

Mini me? LOL

Did you want an evil twin, or should I make Onee-chan?

For "Evil Twin" I have a choice of two images:

Jaakuna futago

For Big Sis, I have several...

Onēsan

Personally I like the last one best.

Sephora

Sorry! Using my phone right now, so I am more apt to typos. Minami.

I think both would be fun. If you would prefer big sis then go that route!

Chrystal

Name: Yoshiko Minami

Year in School: Third

Sexual Preferences: Lesbian dominant (mostly). She enjoys the feeling of power she gets when bending the younger girls (and now boys too) to her will. She has been known to carry an electric shock device secreted on her person (Only when she thinks the staff won't notice), and has been known to use it on classmates to get them into trouble.

Secret Fetishes: She rather likes the idea of turning boys into girls. Also has a secret enjoyment of being dominated herself ( something left over from her time as a freshman). Has a secret lust for her baby sister.

Appearance: 5'9" tall, 126 lbs. She has short brown hair and brown eyes. Tall and fairly slender she is none-the-less quite well muscled. Her general appearance would best be described as scruffy. She pushes the boundaries of the school uniform regulations to the limit, frequently flouting them openly, for example wearing jeans instead of the school regulation skirt. When questioned by staff, she will say "Sorry, Ma'am, but I was told off for wearing my last clean skirt yesterday because it has a tear..." Or some similar excuse.

Personality: Yoshi is cocky, arrogant and even down-right cheeky. She pushes the boundaries as far as she can, as a reaction to the impossible strictness of the school. Now in her third year she knows exactly how far she can go and get away with it. Every so ooften, just so she can earn a punishment, she will deliberately overstep the bounds. Yoshi is not one of the "in crowd", rather she enjoys being a permanent outsider. Her sexual orientation is no secret, and she has been disciplined on a number of occasions for "bed-sharing" in the dorms. Her dominant character refuses to be cowed nor broken by the school, and if anything is made even more rebellious by it. She nearly always has a snide comment to make, or a sarcastic quip. Her face is usually devoid of make-up and invariably displays either boredom or sardonic amusement.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chrystal on July 23, 2016, 03:49:12 AM
Could I just ask for clarification on this statement please?

"...being around and interacting with male students" on a social level, or on a sexual one? If you mean the former, then that's fine.

.... Also, still hoping to hear from someone female about making sisters? Any takers?

This is on a social level. You're not expected to roleplay sexually with anyone you aren't comfortable with.

Can you elaborate more on this sisters idea? I know you are strictly female/female, and this sisters thing is kind of sounding like a personal setup for the game. Are both sisters going to be required for play, in the event one of you has to drop?

Nazora

Interst check. I have a character I'd like to play in game like this. I may have to simplify the profile somewhat. For example, does a character with a normal upbringing mean that a girl who has dealt with abusive parents won't fit into this game?
All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 23, 2016, 07:58:17 PM
This is on a social level. You're not expected to roleplay sexually with anyone you aren't comfortable with.

Thanks. I was pretty sure that would be the answer, but I felt it was worth clarifying.

QuoteCan you elaborate more on this sisters idea? I know you are strictly female/female, and this sisters thing is kind of sounding like a personal setup for the game. Are both sisters going to be required for play, in the event one of you has to drop?

Sure. Basically, I just thought it might be fun to have two girls who are sisters, one the opposite of the other. Obviously there is the incest aspect there, but I was not expecting them to be in any way exclusive. In fact I'm willing, in this game, to do some fem-dom stuff on the boys, if they are up for it and the GM permits: Mostly sisification and the like.

So if one of us does drop out, I would expect there to be other relationships for the other player to pursue. (Or be pursued by...!)

My original idea was possibly twins, but that would have required collaboration from the start to work properly, so I've gone with Onee-Chan to Sephora's character. She's been there a while, knows the score and is an unbroken rebel. Obviously that's a first draft so if you want anything changed, just say. But it's unlikely she would have been there two years already without establishing relationships with other girls in her year and the year below, and she probably is missing her Senpai from the year above who would be the one who dommed her!

NileGoddess

Okay, that's fine then. But I'm still reluctant to put up an OOC, and don't have high hopes for the game as is with the current level of interest. We have three girls and three boys, and was hoping for more female characters.

Chrystal

Give it time. Girls generally take longer to make their minds up, we all know this. It's part of what makes us what we are!

Uh, you didn't say whether Yoshi is aproved or whether there are any changes you would like me to make...

Lunar Raven

Quote from: Chrystal on July 25, 2016, 04:04:16 AMGive it time. Girls generally take longer to make their minds up, we all know this. It's part of what makes us what we are!
Ditto.

It might help to change the post title, indicating something like 'more female characters sought'.

Idea & Request Thread

Pink Kitten

I'm interested! It will probably take me quite some time to mull over my character, faceclaim pictures, all the usual stuff... but I'm thinking of an energetic (submissive) first-year with a knack of getting into trouble in her previous schools  :-)

One question: one idea I had was that my character would have been part of a teen pop idol group when she was like 14-16. She wouldn't be nationally famous or anything, just a small-time "star" - it's not something I'd be planning to bring up often or expect others to play heavily around, but it could make for some interesting relations with other characters (maybe someone would know her as a former idol, or even be a fan; but someone else might look down on her or try to make fun of her because of it - and, of course, a lot of people would never have even heard of the group, so it doesn't need to affect them at all).

Would that go outside the "all characters must be students of normal upbringing" rule? I can easily drop this idea, it's just something I thought might be fun and make for some interesting scenes~

The Lovely Tsaritsa

I'm still interested too, I just don't know the Japenese anime very well. So I'm still trying for thinking, of what kind of character I want playing.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Chrystal on July 25, 2016, 04:04:16 AM
Uh, you didn't say whether Yoshi is aproved or whether there are any changes you would like me to make...

Yes, she's approved.

Quote from: Pink Kitten on July 25, 2016, 05:12:34 PM
One question: one idea I had was that my character would have been part of a teen pop idol group when she was like 14-16. She wouldn't be nationally famous or anything, just a small-time "star" - it's not something I'd be planning to bring up often or expect others to play heavily around, but it could make for some interesting relations with other characters (maybe someone would know her as a former idol, or even be a fan; but someone else might look down on her or try to make fun of her because of it - and, of course, a lot of people would never have even heard of the group, so it doesn't need to affect them at all).

Would that go outside the "all characters must be students of normal upbringing" rule? I can easily drop this idea, it's just something I thought might be fun and make for some interesting scenes~

Why not just have her be an aspiring idol?

Pink Kitten

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 25, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Why not just have her be an aspiring idol?
I mean, I guess, that could work too. Part of the idea was the potential that she would be a small-time celebrity of sorts and some people might know of her already. But I can easily drop that aspect if it's not desired :-)

Chrystal

Quote from: Pink Kitten on July 25, 2016, 05:12:34 PM
I'm interested! It will probably take me quite some time to mull over my character, faceclaim pictures, all the usual stuff... but I'm thinking of an energetic (submissive) first-year with a knack of getting into trouble in her previous schools  :-)

*giggles* A knack of getting into trouble, hmm? I think Yushiko is going to like her! Might even adopt her as kōhai.

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 25, 2016, 09:14:21 PM
Yes, she's approved.

Yay, thanks. Look out, School, here comes trouble!

A Painter

I'm interested, but still trying to understand the game.  So this will mostly revolve around the antics of the students and how they deal with their new male classmates?
I did a quick scan of the wikipage and saw that punishment seems to be a really, really strong theme.
So how much of the story will be set underground in the prison?  Are student council positions actually open for players or will they be NPCs?

I'm thinking about creating a Catholic character.  She'd be Japanese, but one of the few Catholics in the country.  I'd probably make a bit of a parody out of it, making her very 'virtuous' and uncomfortable around men and discussions about sex and gender, but only because she is extremely repressed.  She'd be projecting her secret perversions on to troublemakers (especially male ones), magnifying even the smallest offence because, really, all the naughtiness inside her is just itching to come out.
She'd be a switch.  Outwardly a dom, but deep down wants to be dominated.

I was thinking it would be a fun character to play as one of the more zealous members of a student council. 
Would that be an acceptable concept?

I think I found the image that I want:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

wander

QuoteShe'd be projecting her secret perversions on to troublemakers (especially male ones), magnifying even the smallest offence because, really, all the naughtiness inside her is just itching to come out.
She'd be a switch.  Outwardly a dom, but deep down wants to be dominated.

That sounds like exactly the series character called Hana, which to me is a good thing. :)

I approve, Hana is good waifu. ^^

A Painter

Quote from: wander on July 26, 2016, 05:30:04 AM
That sounds like exactly the series character called Hana, which to me is a good thing. :)

I approve, Hana is good waifu. ^^
Huzzah! >n> That is one good reaction!
I'm still trying to gauge the feel of the game, so not too sure if my character is too silly!

The Lovely Tsaritsa

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 25, 2016, 05:17:05 PM
I'm still interested too, I just don't know the Japenese anime very well. So I'm still trying for thinking, of what kind of character I want playing.

I don't think I said what I wanted right. ::) So, I will ask, what would be good basic ideas, for a character in this game? I'm not sure where for starting.

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Pink Kitten on July 26, 2016, 03:49:12 AM
I mean, I guess, that could work too. Part of the idea was the potential that she would be a small-time celebrity of sorts and some people might know of her already. But I can easily drop that aspect if it's not desired :-)

I think small celebrity status is not bad; as aspiring idol she do need be famous someway already, perhaps more focused local level (best has youtube account where she has like hundred or close to thousand subrscribers and via youtube tries get fame to become a idol). So this way you get 'somebody in school' would know you and that your aspiring to become a idol.

Miroque

Name: Amiko Uzekawa

Year in School: First Year

Sexual Preferences: Amiko is virgin, and shy about it. She thinks herself to be streight arrow, but cant stop watching other girls in PE. So, she's slightly toward Bi. She's shy about sex, and do not have prefered position or kinks.

Secret Fetishes: She loves strong willed people, as she's raised in stright household where her father was the head of the house and her mother was submissive. She has twisted thing toward dogs, as her only ´sexual´ encounter was when her pet doberman started to lick her pussy, after she had gone to sleep. She woke up but could do nothing as she was having her first ever orgasm.

Appearance: 5´and 104lb.

Personality: Amiko is silent and obidient shoolgirl. She comes from wealthy family, as her father is chairman of an hitech comppany. She was transferred to the school as it is famous of its strict discipline and her father believes in it. From childhood, she has practiced Hokutoryo Ju-Jiutsu as her father is an master of the arts and its been an way to keep her from meeting anyone her father disapproved.

Now, in the boarding school, Amiko is frist time ´free´ to meet people and form new friendships.

A Painter

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 26, 2016, 07:45:58 AM
I don't think I said what I wanted right. ::) So, I will ask, what would be good basic ideas, for a character in this game? I'm not sure where for starting.

Off the top of my head I think a budding painter/photographer would be fun. She could be all obsessed with anatomy and keeps 'perving' on the guys, trying to get them to take their shirts of in the name of art :))

Or maybe a star athlete?  I don't think there's a submission like that yet.

NileGoddess

Quote from: Pink Kitten on July 26, 2016, 03:49:12 AM

The problem with giving anyone wiggle room with celebrity status or anything widely unique, it then becomes a battle between players to one up each other over time. That's why I also require no specification of genitalia size. Someone puts x size, the next person has to go x+1, the next person x+2, etc. And to some degree, it's taking a slight liberty with other characters in general, because your'e assuming that she is well known by default instead of developing her character that way.

Quote from: lovelylilT on July 26, 2016, 07:45:58 AM

lovelyliT, this game only uses the setting from the anime. The character information sections of the first post will give you everything you need for character guidelines.

Quote from: A Painter on July 26, 2016, 05:25:22 AM
I'm interested, but still trying to understand the game.  So this will mostly revolve around the antics of the students and how they deal with their new male classmates?
I did a quick scan of the wikipage and saw that punishment seems to be a really, really strong theme.
So how much of the story will be set underground in the prison?  Are student council positions actually open for players or will they be NPCs?

The game will revolve around the students, male or female. In keeping with the setting, male students are the extreme minority of the school. Any character in the USC or ASC is open, or original characters can be made a part of the organizations, provided you are familiar with the organizations and what would be expected of them.

Miroque

to the cocksize thingy.. I actually wanted to put "Amiko has pet cock that is 10 inches tall...." onthe application...

Zaer Darkwail

Quote from: Miroque on July 26, 2016, 02:35:05 PM
to the cocksize thingy.. I actually wanted to put "Amiko has pet cock that is 10 inches tall...." onthe application...

Just for all the language puns what comes with having a pet cock :P

Miroque

Exactly :) and placing cock size in application was nono :)

Chrystal

does having a pet peacock count as specifying a size?

Styx26

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's
Patience is a virtue... it's a good thing I'm trying to be more virtuous! ^^
Quote from: Wolfling72 on December 06, 2013, 06:23:12 PM
Do NOT encourage the Padawan!

Pink Kitten

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 26, 2016, 02:25:33 PM
The problem with giving anyone wiggle room with celebrity status or anything widely unique, it then becomes a battle between players to one up each other over time. That's why I also require no specification of genitalia size. Someone puts x size, the next person has to go x+1, the next person x+2, etc. And to some degree, it's taking a slight liberty with other characters in general, because your'e assuming that she is well known by default instead of developing her character that way.
Gotcha - I kind of figured that was the case, and it makes a lot of sense. In fact, the more I've been thinking about it, the more I've started to love the idea of her being an aspiring idol wannabe instead of an actual idol, I think I can have a lot of fun with that :-)

I'll maybe get my application done tonight, but no promises... I'm being picky as always with my picture choices and still haven't really found one that'd truly sing to me ^^; but I'll keep looking~

wander

Quote from: Styx26 on July 27, 2016, 04:54:16 AM
Count me in as interested!

*waves to show Styx I'm here and approved for the game as a comforting welcome then vanishes again*  :-)

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

LeSane

'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

NileGoddess

If you're interested, then please post profiles. Everything is laid out on the first post.

Izaya Orihara

I've just been looking through the earlier pages on this thread, and it seems you mentioned the school being a bit strict about the dress code, so stuff like cross-dressing is a no-go, and that there's no way to work around that. That's the impression I get, anyway.

Pity, since pretty much all my characters are traps, these days, and by pretty much, I mean all of them (such is the manner in which my obsession has grown over the past couple of years).
Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Styx26

Name: Haruka Kurosawa

Year in School: First Year

Sexual Preferences: Bisexual- Switches with boys, submissive with girls.

Secret Fetishes: Likes impact play and bondage, sensory play, corporal punishment, toys, breast/clit play, playing rebellious.

Appearance: 5'5, 120 lbs. Brown hair, usually up in a ponytail, blue eyes, tomboy. Quiet, but not shy, takes time getting to know people. Opens up and becomes more friendly around those she knows better. Wears the uniform willingly, though hates the skirts (at first).

Personality: Haruka is quiet, until she gets to know you and can relax around you. She would prefer to stay out of trouble, but is not willing to let something go if others keep pushing her, or someone else around.

She excels in the arts and physical education, but has some difficulty with mathematics and science. She took exams to several different schools, but Hachimitsu Academy was the only one to accept her. In her free time, Haruka likes reading motorcycle magazines and watching videos.

Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Nazora

Name: Koushouba Osamu

Year in School: 1st year.

Physical Description: Osamu is a slender girl with pale skin. She often wears her hair in pig-tails. She usually walks around with her head down. She doesn't do much to take care of her hair or clothes. Doesn't shave her legs. She doesn't manicure her nails. She doesn't have any piercings. Sometimes her uniform is out of place and she doesn't bother about it unless she is told. She likes to wear black clothes, and boyish clothes with long sleeves when she can. If one see's her smile they probably won the lottery. Though she is cute and healthy, she doesn't do anything to accent herself. She'll often be seen with a red or wet nose due to allergies among other things.

Sexual Orientation: Bi-curious. Sumi is a virgin but she is curious about her sexuality. Because of her upbringing, Sumi admires boys and sometimes wishes she could be one. Her parents have drilled it into her head that females are worthless creatures to the point where she is ashamed of her own gender. Sumi actually has a bit of a rough and dominate side, one she probably inherited from her father.

Sexual Fetishes: Is secretly turned on by leather, whips, and chains. Had a secret stash of bondage manga loose wall board in her bedroom. Is more inclined to be dominant with other girls but would like to spank some boys as well.

Personality: First and foremost, she hates her first name, and only uses it at home. She tries to use the self-given nickname 'Sumi'. Her lack of focus and self esteem make getting good grades difficult. But when teachers give her positive reinforcement she soaks it in and does really well. If a teacher belittles her she loses all focus and does worse than she'd do left alone. If something cheers her up it usually doesn't last long, the next day always starts with an aura of gloom. Her gloominess has been a reason that many have picked on her, and she often finds herself socially unaccepted. Her allergies and nearsightedness only add to the social stigma as an underachieving geek. She plays video games while listening to a variety of music from metal to romance. She used to perpetually miss gym class and is failing the subject because of it, yet not because she dislikes the class. She dreams of making many friends someday by starting a death metal band.

Background: Sumi does not like to talk about her parents, her family, or her past. The topic of her family or what she does at home is steadfastly avoided. She'd would prefer to go to a boarding school so she never has to go home again.

Other images

All about what I like!

Info: I find that 98% of the time my interest in a story outlasts that of the other party. If you are no longer interested in continuing a story, please let me know promptly so I'm not checking the thread.  Thank you.

Status: Posting a bit slowly due to chaotic schedule, bear with me please.

dale108

Name: Kyouya Sato

Year in School: Third Year

Sexual Preferences: Straight.  Kyouya considers himself a switch.  Though, since he  was raised in a house with five step-sisters and a step-mother trying to dominate him, that status might be debatable.  Cunnilingus and fellatio are in play whether dom or sub. 

When in a dominant role, he prefers vibrators, nipple clips and food play (honey, chocolate, whipped cream, strawberries and ice).  And rough sex.

Because of his childhood, he has a love-hate relationship when it comes to dominant women.  As a result, he'll fight the wrong girl if she tries to dominate him.  He doesn't mind being tied up by a female, as long as she still treats him like a male (no feminization).  She can be rough with him, as long as no permanent injuries occur.  Kyouya is not fond of impact play, but accepts it as a part of participation in kink.  Bathroom functions are out of bounds, though anal is not.   And a beautiful set of female feet drive him crazy, whether they're in his mouth or teasing his cock.

Secret Fetishes: Bondage.  He loves the feeling of control, whether it be from tying up  a girl or having her tie him up.  In the absence of a partner, Kyouya will default to self bondage.  And he has a fascination with latex, especially catsuits worn by females or hoods that take away his senses.  Vacbeds and bodybags are on his bucket list.   

Appearance: 5' 10", 165 lbs.  Dark hair and brown eyes.  Requires glasses.  Slim, but muscular.  Kyouya is not into sports, so he keeps fit by visiting the gym regularly and riding his bicycle.

Personality: Quiet and soft-spoken, Kyouya jokingly likens himself to the fairy tale character Cinderella.  The son of his father's first wife (who died in childbirth), he's spent most his childhood coping with a hostile step-mother and five equally hostile step-sisters.

Unlike most male students, Kyouya is more likely to be found reading in the library than peeking into the girl's shower.  Though not hostile to girls, he's been stuck in a house full of them for too long.  He hopes that school will provide some peace and quiet and privacy that was lacking at home (He doesn't realize his step-mother has signed him up for a different school than the one he had been attending).  However, if his friends get into trouble, he'll feel duty-bound to come to their defense, given the gender imbalance he'll discover at the school.
"Sometimes it's not worth chewing through the leather straps in the morning."

Grammar is Important:
Capitalization is the difference between helping your Uncle Jack off a horse and helping your uncle jack off a horse.
Correct word choices is knowing if you'd rather be pissed off THEN pissed on or pissed off THAN pissed on.
Punctuation is the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit.

https://www.f-list.net/c/breathlessforyou

Chrystal

NileGoddess

Quote from: Nazora on July 27, 2016, 08:34:54 PM
Name: Koushouba Osamu

Hi Nazora. Please follow the template. Image on the left.

Quote from: Styx26 on July 27, 2016, 08:28:16 PM
One odd talent is to hear an engine outside and identify what the make and model is-and notice any small issues with the bike in question.

Styx, she looks good except for this one bit. This is pretty much supernatural.

Quote from: dale108 on July 27, 2016, 11:22:26 PM
Name: Kyouya Sato

Looks good dale.

We've gotten some more characters, which is good, but my main concern now is we still don't have a USC or ASC presence. Which means the 'prison' part of Prison School is kind of null and void...

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 27, 2016, 04:02:49 PM
I've just been looking through the earlier pages on this thread, and it seems you mentioned the school being a bit strict about the dress code, so stuff like cross-dressing is a no-go, and that there's no way to work around that. That's the impression I get, anyway.

Pity, since pretty much all my characters are traps, these days, and by pretty much, I mean all of them (such is the manner in which my obsession has grown over the past couple of years).

Just to clarify, there really is no way around this particular issue, then?

NileGoddess

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 28, 2016, 11:55:32 AM

Cross dressing would be fine as forms of punishment within the prison, or in total privacy. It's not going to be allowed for students to freely do it around school at will.

Ron Don Volante

We've gotten some more characters, which is good, but my main concern now is we still don't have a USC or ASC presence. Which means the 'prison' part of Prison School is kind of null and void...

Nile,

Would it be okay if I revised my profile to include her in one of the factions? In fact it might be wise to require it as part of the profile? Just a suggestion.

Styx26

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 11:18:28 AM
Styx, she looks good except for this one bit. This is pretty much supernatural.
Okay, I took that part out. I thought it would be funny if she were acting distant, with others thought she was trying to be cool when she was distracted by an engine sound... XD
Quote from: Izaya Orihara on July 28, 2016, 11:55:32 AM
I know it's the DM's call, Izaya, but the rule isn't so bad. Your character could call from fool quite a few people and they wouldn't put it together until later? And it could be something the disciplinary committee finds out and decides to punish or use to their advantage- possibly both 😃
Ons and Offs
RP Ideas, Characters
A/A's

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 12:11:29 PM
Cross dressing would be fine as forms of punishment within the prison, or in total privacy. It's not going to be allowed for students to freely do it around school at will.

Quote from: Styx26 on July 28, 2016, 12:17:37 PM
Okay, I took that part out. I thought it would be funny if she were acting distant, with others thought she was trying to be cool when she was distracted by an engine sound... XDI know it's the DM's call, Izaya, but the rule isn't so bad. Your character could call from fool quite a few people and they wouldn't put it together until later? And it could be something the disciplinary committee finds out and decides to punish or use to their advantage- possibly both 😃

Could something like my character being admitted to the school as a girl, and having to hide his true sex whilst there, work then?
Of course, sooner or later he'd be found out.

NileGoddess

That would be exactly what I just described, so the answer is no.

Izaya Orihara

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 12:44:03 PM
That would be exactly what I just described, so the answer is no.

I see. I thought by what you said, that characters couldn't openly crossdress (in that they'd get in trouble if a character that was known to be male dressed in female clothing, or vice versa), but that it might work for a character that was registered as female and hid their true nature (therefore not obviously breaking the rules, unless someone found out the truth).

Nevermind, then.

NileGoddess

Openly crossdressing in this case means walking around school in girl's clothes. Regardless if it's 'unknown' by faculty or not. And that's stretching things pretty thin, in my opinion. A private school that can't even do a simple background check on a student?

Sephora

A crossdressing student is actually a pretty normal trope in anime.  Maybe the student in question entered under false pretenses, like under his sister's name or something?  I think it could actually be really interesting to see play out.  Of course, all bow before the might of the gm. 

Chrystal

Quote from: NileGoddess on July 28, 2016, 11:18:28 AM

I could make my character part of the USC, but I honestly don't think she'd fit too well. Would you permit a second character for some of us?

NileGoddess

Quote from: Ron Don Volante on July 28, 2016, 12:14:52 PM
Would it be okay if I revised my profile to include her in one of the factions? In fact it might be wise to require it as part of the profile? Just a suggestion.

That will be fine. It's not a requirement because it's stated in the opening post that the USC should be involved.

Quote from: Chrystal on July 28, 2016, 02:38:36 PM
Would you permit a second character for some of us?

One character for now, please.

akirakaneda

Hope there is space for one more character:

Name: Kensuke Minamoto

Secret Fetishes: As many teenagers unexperienced in love he has thoughts that goes between big breasted girls to find “true love”. He also likes older girls, kind girls, sportive girls, struggling and dominate his partner.

Appearance: he is 5’6’’, he prefers to wear the black uniform of the Japanese public schools, if he is not in the school wearing jeans and hooded jackets. Coming from a cold region much of his clothes might seem inappropriate for the weather of the city at first. He needs reading glasses

Personality:

Kensuke is the elder son of the noble Minamoto family, so he is expected to accomplish with the high standards of traditional Japanese families in studies, manners and also in the martial art his family has practiced since the Sengoku Age, Jujutsu or Jiujitsu, managing to won the regional middle school tournament twice.

He is unexperienced in matter of love due to his father had forbid him having a girlfriend since he is already engaged with a girl since childhood. Because of it he is quite  a tsundere, but considering his past, he might become a bit of yandere if he is in love or think he is. As he couldn't have any girlfriend, he found other ways to deal with his libido, while practising jujutsu, he likes to touch and struggle with girls, and he enjoys while they moan or yell their submissions. He knows it's weird and try to repress those sensations.

Besides, as his mother died when he was a kid, he likes to "punish" women physically or verbally, again he represses it; also his mother's absence causes he likes older and caring girls.

He is very self-controlled, being polite but distant as is expected of a descendant of a noble family. But he is not a rich big-head, for the reduced number of people who know him well, specially his sister, he is a good person who really cares for those who have gained his sympathy, expressing it through actions rather than words. However, in some occassions, after surpassing his breaking point, he can have burst of anger and violence.

Other detail is that his family, like the Republicans, has taught him to politely dislike foreigners and homosexuals.

He spent much of his life in Hokkaido, the Northern island of Japan, therefore at his arrival he was not only new in the academy but also in the city, so everything is kind of new for him.

Sephora

Oooh,  A possible yandere!  <3 

Now THAT is exciting.  ^_~

Tokyorose627

Tokyorose627

Name: Ryuji Kanagami

Secret Fetishes: When regarding girls younger then him, he likes to be the dominant one, however in the case of girls older then him, he's always been curious about being the submissive one. He secretly has a fetish for girls with big boobs, and also has a thing for innocent girls. Although he hasn't had much experience regarding sex, he's been curious to try things like BDSM and Master/Slave play, as well as anal and even roleplay. He likes a girl that's willing to please him but will equally give her the attention she deserves as well, and loves foreplay and teasing. Other secret kinks are anal, fellatio, blowjobs and hand jobs, and facials (however most of these he hasn't actually gotten to experience on hand, only be certain "videos" he's seen online). One other fetish he has would be food play, but with sweets in particular; chocolate, sugar, caramel, anything sweet he can feed or lick off his lover and he's set, all due to his rather large sweeth tooth. As well, he also has a fetish for sweet smells, such as girls wearing sweet perfumes or lipgloss; his favorite taste on girls, whether lipgloss or perfume, is Vanilla.

Appearance: Ryuji is around 5'7 and weighs about 115 pounds exactly. His body is more lithe and toned in figure, rather then strong or buff then most guys he's seen around the City. His hair color is a violet black, with a break of magenta-pink in the front, cut short in the front and growing long in the back to his shoulders. His eyes are a dark magenta color as well, and had no blemishes or marks on his body. His uniform is always clean out and neat, but he tends to wear only the white short sleeved shirt without the blazer, as well as a pair of dress slacks that are required.

Personality: At first, Ryuji can come off as cold or quiet, usually keeping to himself and not really going out of his way to talk with others. However if people were to approach him with a question or some form of conversation he's fine with chanting in and talking, though he may not be interested if it doesn't directly affect him. He has a hard time with showing people his true feelings, being told by his mentor at his job that he acts much like a "tsundere", which causes him annoyance at times, but it's the truth. He doesn't like being pitied or mocked, but will accept help if he needs it; and will even give thanks, albeit a bit shyly. In regards to crushes or liking someone back, he wouldn't know how to approach the person, usually staying aloof and asking them out indirectly, brushing it off as just some time to hang out, but secretly he would do everything he can to look nice and make it the best day possible. The only time Ryuji would get embarrassed or flustered would be around pretty girls or of people say through his "tsundere" act, and being able to interpret his real feelings; the only one that's been able to do this would be his mentor at his job.

As well, Ryuji believes himself to be rather mature for his age, being polite and doing everything hecan to stay out of trouble and in the eye of good grace. He's polite to older folks and to women, but can have a bit of a temper of powwow annoy him; however despite his maturity, he can usually be seen with candy at any time of the day, usually lollipops, due to having an insatiable sweeth tooth.

NileGoddess

Sorry everyone, I'm going to have to pull the plug on this. I'm not really seeing the setting coming out in the characters, and with what we have, the game will just be a generic anime school game, which I was not looking to create. I may refine the idea and come back to it another time.

Thank you everyone who submitted characters. I will follow up in the future if I submit the game again and see if you are still interested.

Chrystal

Tokyorose627