Mob/Yakuza/Triad Plots [M/M]

Started by Sho, January 29, 2010, 07:52:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

Alright, so I have a few plots in mind having to do with the mob, Triad, or yakuza. I'm going to list them below, so take a look and if you're interested or if they inspire any plots of your own that you'd want to do, let me know! Right now there's only one, but more should come! Or if it inspires any plots that you'd like to try out, drop me a PM and let me know!

1. So, here goes the first plot. In Florida, there's a huge drug cartel run by a single, ruthless man (or a few, I'm negotiable on this) that is one of the largest in the U.S. I'm thinking that this plot would take place in Miami, though anywhere is fine. The man who runs this cartel is cruel, but effective, holding down his share of the drug trade. Sometimes, when it suits him to do so, he lends a hand in transporting humans intended to work as whores or slaves, transporting them to places where they'll likely never be seen again. One of these people caught his eye when they were young, barely ten. The young man has been effectively raised by the drug lord, and once he came of age, their relationship became intimate. The young man is incredibly intelligent, and entirely loyal to the drug lord. He helps run the business, particularly the trafficking section that he himself was obtained by. The drug lord is sometimes cruel, and extremely jealous, but he loves the young man in his own way. He's kept him carefully within his grasp by homeschooling him, but with the police starting to investigate the drug lord, the young man has become a prime source of information. The cops suspect his romantic relationship with the drug lord and start hassling him for information. This could be with a mob, single gangster, or yakuza or Triad group. I'm willing to work with my my partner on changing the plot, also, to their specifications. Who I'm looking for you to play: either the drug lord, a cop, or a rival drug dealer. Or anyone you want, really!

Also, I'm looking for a good, multi-paragraph roleplay here. Give me something juicy to work with! I know that everyone has their off days and that's fine, but I'd love for this to be fairly descriptive. I'm also looking to play the sub here, in this plot, the young man.

Sho

Einzig

I am very interested in discussing ideas; this and a few other ideas you have posted sound more than interesting enough to try (and the very prospect of intelligent, multi-paragraph writing is enough for me to be interested in a wide variety of possibilities!) so tell me if there is any one scenario you like in particular and we can have a conversation.
I pledged myself to thee
And sacred is the gift
But ah, I feel in this was given
A blessing never meant for me.
Thou art too like a dream from heaven
For earthly love to merit thee.

Sho

Sho