Switching Threads Between Request Forums

Started by Daril, August 25, 2013, 10:41:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daril

Is it possible to switch a thread between group roleplay requests and one on one roleplay requests?  There's a game I've been planning to start as a one on one game but eventually turn into a group game later.  Because I'd planned to eventually turn it into a group game I'd posted it in the group roleplay requests section.  But I haven't had much luck there and think maybe I'd have a better chance getting the initial part going if I put something up in one on one roleplay requests.

Alternately if it's allowable I could just close/delete the request in the group roleplays section and make a new post in the one on one section myself.

jouzinka

Hi, Daril. Although a Staffer will probably stumble upon this thread eventually, it might be best to PM one of the Deities (Siren, Satyr, God or Goddess) with the request - they can move the thread from board to board.  :-)
Story status: Not Available
Life Status: Just keep swimming...
Working on: N/A

HairyHeretic

There's nothing wrong with having request threads in both the group and solo forums. If you start the game as a solo and it grows to become a group, yes, we can move the game thread(s) for you later.
Hairys Likes, Dislikes, Games n Stuff

Cattle die, kinsmen die
You too one day shall die
I know a thing that will never die
Fair fame of one who has earned it.

Daril

Shoot, I forgot to indicate that this issue had been dealt with (a staffer contacted me via PM).  Sorry about that!

Beguile's Mistress

That's okay.  We glad you got the help you needed. :-)