News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

In With You For the Long Haul Babe(Scyland and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 11:14:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

Sydney, 21 years old, is a beautiful girl with blonde hair that comes down to her shoulders. Normally she likes to have a headband in her hair to hold all of the hair back. She also has very beautiful baby blue eyes. She is very tiny at around 5'3 and about 110 lbs.

She goes to school currently and is a junior majoring in education in order to become a teacher. She has a boyfriend who she has been dating for the past 11 months. There 1 year anniversary is coming up the next week. She is in love with this guy. He has everything that she could ever want in a guy. Just an all around good guy.

She sets her away message on aim. "Classes from 9-2 then working 3-630..then who knows so just text if u need me..MISS YOU BOY" She starts her day as she has a few classes set up for the day and she has work. She does part-time on Tuesdays/Thursdays and works full time on Monday-Wednesday-and Friday. Her hours being 3-630 on Tu/Th and 930-630 on M/W/F. She works at a childcare center. She grabs her phone and heads out along with her backpack.

Scyland

Steven, also 21 years old, is just an average guy. He has medium length black hair, though he is normally found wearing a hood or hat. He has green eyes, and is kinda athletic at 5'11" and 180 lbs.

He's uncertain about his future, and has gone through a lot of switches with his major at school. The only thing he's really sure about is his girlfriend, who he's been dating for the past 11 months. He's in love with her and she is everything to him, though he never feels good enough for her. Their one year anniversary is coming up, and he wants to do something special for her.

He wakes up late, about to send her a message as she sets her away message.  Not wanting to bother her he sets in to do some homework, though more distracted about their upcoming anniversary. Before he attempts some work he sets a similar away message "Doing some homework till class starts, 10-4 today. No work today so I'm free later" He then try's to do some work, still distracted by his perfect girlfriend.

AAA111

It is around 11 when Sydney grabs her phone and looks at it. She doesn't see any new messages so she smiles as she begins to text her wonderful boyfriend. "Hey babe I hope your having a great day. Jealous that I have to work and you don't but i guess it is how it rolls. Have a great day..Just remember that I love you and I'm so lucky to have you in my life."

She smiles as she clicks send. She gets back to her classes and around 12:30 she heads over to the cafteria for lunch. She has a break from 12:00-1:00 so she decides to grab some lunch before her last class. The best thing about Steven, she thinks, is that her parents and family totally support their relationship. Which is a first. She has an older brother, Chase, who is 24. She also has a little sister, Kenzie, 2 years old.

Scyland

He's in class at about 11:10 when he checks his phone and notices a new message from Sydney and reads it. Smiling he replys "Hey I am now, hearing from you always makes my day :)..I love you too and I'm the lucky one to have you, you're too perfect for me"

He smiles again, losing some interest in his class, making a plan. He knows that she has a break for lunch between 12:00 and 1:00, he gets off between 12:30 and 1:30 and if he rushes he can make it there just in time to see you for a few minutes. Hoping to make her day just a bit better he waits out the rest of his class and runs off to try to find her.

AAA111

She is eating her lunch with her phone on the table next to her when she sees a new message has been sent. She grabs her phone and smiles as she reads the message. Smiling she replies back "Hey babe your too sweet. You are my perfect half babe. So I was wondering what are your plans for this weekend?" She clicks send.

Their 1 year anniversary is coming up on the following Thursday. It is currently a Thursday. God he is so cute she thinks to herself wondering how she got so incredibly lucky with him.

Scyland

He notices her new message and reads it, but doesn't answer yet. With about ten minutes left before she has to go he arrives at the cafeteria she likes to eat in. He scans the room, looking at all the people eating and talking, until he finds her.

He walks up behind her and lightly says "Oh well I was hoping something with you"

AAA111

She is sitting there and all of a sudden some guy comes up behind her and she shakes. He came up behind her and kind of scared her. She stands up as she lightly hits him on the shoulder. Then she puts her arms around his neck as she gives him a soft loving peck on the lips.

"You know it is a good thing that I love you or else I would of hit you harder. Are you working this weekend because I was going to head home and I wanted to see if you wanted to tag along. Kenzie's been asking about her "Uncle Seven." She says laughing. She has no idea how he feels about the Uncle part but Kenzie doesn't understand the whole dating/marriage thing, obviously.

Scyland

He laughs as she jumps a little from the sight of him and punches him lightly on the shoulder. He puts his arms around her waist and pull her closer and they share a kiss.

He looks down at her and laughs when she mentions the Uncle thing.  "Well of course I would like to go, I love your family." He says.

AAA111

She smiles as she looks up at him as she relaxes in the strength and love of his arms. He has always made her feel so safe and that is probably one of the greatest things about Steven.

She laughs. "You would like to go but the real question is CAN you go? They love you too but I'm pretty sure that I love you more. So what are you up to today babe?"

Scyland

He smiles down at you..feeling about the best he possibly could holding her in his arms like that.  He feels like nothing in the world is wrong while he's holding her.

He laughs down at her "Yeah, I can go..and I'm pretty sure I love you more than that" He smiles down at her again "Thinking about what I'm gunna do for you next week"

(So again, sorry for being so new at this...if I do anything wrong or you have any suggestions to help me just let me know)

AAA111

She looks up at him as she smiles. "Good I'm glad we get to spend the weekend together with my family. I really can't wait. I feel like I haven't seen you in weeks with work and school and all that stuff. Ugh" She says laughing.

"Next week ?" She asks thinking to herself wow this guy actually remembers. She never thought a boyfriend would remember a 1 yr anniversary. It is a new thing for her.

She looks at her watch. "Ugh I have like two minutes"

(Nope your doing perfect!!)

Scyland

"Me too" he says, holding her tighter, feeling even better, if that's possible.  "And I'm sorry, I've been really busy too. But we'll find some time together."

He looks down at her and laughs again "Yep, next week, I can't tell you what I'm doing though" he says, teasing her.

"Sorry" he says, letting her out of his arms "I hope I didn't make you late."

AAA111

She smiles as she looks up at him and gives him a kiss on the cheek. "Don't be sorry baby. We are both busy nowadays and that is normal. I know we'll find that time to be together though. I'm not too worried about it because I know that I love you and you love me right?" She says smiling widely up at him.

"You mean your gonna surprise me? Hmm that is definitely a first. I've had soo many firsts with you and I LOVE THAT"

Gosh she is so happy she doesn't even know how to contain herself.

"No not late at all. I have 5 minutes to get to class." She looks up at him. "I love you..maybe I'll text ya later?" She kisses him on the lips lovingly as she holds his hand.

Scyland

He smiles down at her as she kisses him, running his hand through her hair. "Of course I love you, you know that"

"Well..I think your really going to like this one, and I'm not sure if you'll have any idea what it is" he says, teasing her.

"Good, I wouldn't want you to be later. Yeah text me when you get off of work" She grabs his hands and he pulls her into a slow loving kiss. "I love you too" He stands there, watching her as she walks to class.

AAA111

She smiles at him as she gives him one last hug. "I know you love me silly. I just like hearing it. Makes me feel good about us. "

She looks at him excited. "I'm sure I'll love anything that involves spending any amount of time with mr handsome."

"No worries. I'm not late. But yeah i'll text you after work." She says smiling as she walks off to her class.

She heads off to her class and is preoccupied with thoughts of him but she still manages to concentrate. Once her class is over she heads to work. It is a busy day at work with the kids but it is definitely fun for her and something that she enjoys. 6:30 pm comes around pretty quickly. She clocks out and heads to her car. She sits in her car and sends him a message. "Just got off work babe. Hope the rest of your day went great."

She starts up her car and heads home.

Scyland

He sits down to have something to eat, though most of his break was taken up finding you, he doesn't mind in the slightest. Then he heads off to his next class. Class goes by pretty fast, he spends most of his class thinking about what he's planning for our anniversary.

After class he's heads home, talking to people about what he's planning. He's spending a lot of time on this...it might be the most important thing in his life so far. He smiles as he wonders if you have any idea.

At 6:30 he checks his phone, smiling as he reads her message and responds "It was great, I missed you though. How was work?"

AAA111

She arrives home completely EXHAUSTED and she plops down on her bed. She grabs her phone and checks her messages after seeing that she got a new message from him. She reads it and smiles thinking how sweet, amazing, and absolutely adorable he is. She is so incredibly happy with him right now.

"I missed you too. Work was busy just glad it is over until tomorrow. How was the rest of your day babe?"

She only has one class on mwf from 8-850 then she works from 930-630. She sighs thinking about this weekend and spending some time with him. Something they haven't had in a little while.

Scyland

Laying in bed now he reads his new text, responding "It was good, I can't wait for this weekend, it's been too long."

Though he does want to see her and spend time with her, he loves her after all, he has another reason for wanting to visit her family this weekend. He needs to talk to them about something he's planning for their anniversary. Whenever he talks to her he can hardly keep himself from just blurting it out, but he knows he needs to wait for the right time, for it to be perfect for her.

AAA111

She smiles as she reads his new text. "Yes I agree. It has been wayy too long. I'm so excited to spend a whole 3 days with you instead of just like an hour. I may be able to get out at like 4:30 tomorrow. What are our plans babe?"

He has always been the planner and decision maker in the relationship. She loves that he is able to take control like that. It is one, of the many, things that she finds very very attractive.

Scyland

He smiles again as he reads her text asking what our plans are. Wanting to tell her what he really has planned but knows that now's not the time.

"Well, I was thinking maybe we could go out to eat..but what time were we planning on leaving to visit your family?" He responds.

It doesn't really matter to him what they do. Whenever he's with her he's happier than he's ever been, and wants it to stay that way forever.

AAA111

She lays back down again under the covers. She puts her phone on the charger next to her as she grabs the big stuffed bear she sleeps with every night. Steven gave it to her on their 6 month anniversary and it helps her sleep at night having that little piece of him near her.

"We can do dinner of course. Um I had no specific time set. Whatever time you think is good to leave is fine with me. Just texted my boss and she told me that I can definitely get off at 4:30. After I told her it was to spend a weekend with you she was like HELL YEAH" She clicks send.

She leans her head back as she smiles wide. She is soo happy and she never ever ever wants this feeling to end.

Scyland

Laying down in bed he looks over at the picture of her he keeps near his bed, thinking about how perfect she is until he's drawn out of it by a new text.

"Haha good, I did want to do something with just you tomorrow but I want to talk to your family about something sometime over the weekend too." He responds laughing, knowing she's going to ask what it's about.

He lays back down, knowing he should get some rest, trying to fall asleep. But is just too happy to fall asleep. This happens almost every night when he thinks about her, still as happy with her as the day he met her.

AAA111

She is watching a tv show when she receives a text message. She looks at it confused not sure what he would need to ask her family. She is wondering about it.

"Good I'd love to spend some quality time with you for a bit..and um what do you need to ask them babe?" She asks inquiring not 100% positive he will actually tell her but she thinks hey it is worth a try at least.

She groans not wanting to stop talking to him but getting tired. The first part takes over the sleepiness!

Scyland

He's almost  asleep when he hears his phone go off, another text from her, he wakes right back up again. Laughing as he reads it, I knew should would ask that he says to himself.

"Well I shouldn't be telling you anything about it at all..but since i love you some much...I might be able to give you a hint..if you want that is." He responds to her text, smiling as he rolls over, trying to to fall asleep.

AAA111

She laughs as she reads the text message. He really isn't good at keeping secrets she thinks. "Well I love you more..and no hints. I love the surprise factor but is it something I should be worried about. I'm sorry for bothering you. You have work and class early. Your probably going to try to sleep and stupid me is keeping you awake..sorry <3"

She clicks send as she smiles and gets up to get ready for bed.

Scyland

Half asleep when he reads your message he smiles and responds "Well I hope you wouldn't be worried about this. And you never bother me! I'd stay awake and never sleep, talking to you if I could ;)"

And then he falls asleep, despite what he just said about being wake for her, dreaming about if he could be good enough for her.

AAA111

She smiles as she comes back after reading the text message after she had gotten ready for bed. She turned off the lights and hopped into bed as she sent him one last text message before bed.

"Oh i'm sure. You need your beauty rest babe. Trust me I know what you look like without it  ;)" She clicks send as she laughs and holds the bear feeling the comfort as she slowly drifts off to sleep.

Scyland

He wakes up the next morning and notices a message from last night. As he reads it he feels bad for falling asleep on her without telling her goodnight.

"Hey babe sorry for falling asleep on you without saying goodnight. So, Goodnight/Good morning. How did you sleep?" He replys. Then forces himself to get out of bed and start getting ready for the day.

AAA111

She groggily wakes up the next morning. She reads his message as she sits up in bed. She smiles to herself thinking how sweet he is. Just everything he does is so sweet.

"Oh babe your cute. We were both tired so it was fine. Slept good with sevie next to me all night. How did you sleep? " Sevie is the name of the bear that he gave her. A little close name to his to remind her of him. She gets out of bed as she begins to get dressed for work.

Scyland

After taking a cold shower and making something to eat he looks back at his phone and smiles as he reads her message. She's so perfect he thinks..there's so much wrong with me but she never seems to notice.

"I slept pretty good, I had a dream about you but I can't tell you ;). what time do you wanna meet for dinner tonight?" He responds and puts his phone down to finish his breakfast.

AAA111

It was only 7 and she still had some time so she wanted to take a hot bath. She was cold so she did that and then got dressed and ate some breakfast. She reads his message and wonders what that means.

"A dream about me?? Hmm please spill cutie. Um dinner hmm anytime after 6. You pick babe. Just wanna be near you." She clicks send as she hangs out for awhile before class.

Scyland

Finishing eating he gets up and grabs his bags, getting ready to go to class. Smiling as he reads her new message and responds "Haha nope, can't tell you ;). And how about 7? Oh, and do you have anywhere you wanna go? I don't care as long as I'm with you."

He throws his bags over his shoulder and heads out for class, thinking about her, and tonight.

AAA111

She finishes up getting ready for her classes and for the day. She packs all of her books and her binders into her backpack as she changes her aim away message. "Class then work 930-430..then dinner with my babyyyy then homebound with the boy..TEXT i love youuu"

She reads his message smiling at him. "Come on. Spill the beans I'm sure your dying to tell someone. 7 sounds good and I'm up for anything really. Just wanna be near you..I love you love of my life. TONIGHT"

She clicks send.

Scyland

After his first class he checks his phone, smiling at the fact that neither of them can pick where to go.

"Ug my first class was soooo long, I can't wait tonight. Well if neither of us can decide then it will just have to be a surprise, to both of us lol" He responds.

He heads off to his next class, just wishing for tonight.

AAA111

She laughs as she receives the new message from him after finishing her first class. "God baby your such a silly goofball but a very cute one.OR you could just pick and surprise me. I can't wait to see you tonight. Off to work. I'll text you on my break around 1..LOVE YOU"She clicks send as she gets in her car and heads to work.

Around 1:30 she sends him a text.."So soon til I get to spend 3 WHOLE DAYS WITH YOU!! Ahhhh sooooo excited "

Scyland

He reads her latest text in the middle of his last class. "But its soooooooooooo long from now. I can't wait that long to see you babe, I wanna be with you"

He smiles and wishes that they could be together more often.

AAA111

She laughs as she reads his newest text that he sent her. "Aww babe I know but it'll be here before you know it" She clicks send as she gets back to work.

Soon it is 4:30 and she is leaving to go home and get ready for dinner with her boy. She hops in the car and drives off to her house. When she gets home she changes her away message.."Home..relaxing for a bit til it is time to get ready...I GET TO SPEND 3 WHOLE DAYS WITH MY BOYFRIENDDDDDDD..love you baby"

Then she hops onto her bed, puts her phone on the charger, and lays down.

Scyland

He gets through the rest of his classes that day, somehow. They seemed to take years to go by. Even now, when he's home and getting ready time seems to go slow.

He's home and getting ready to go see her, somehow it's still two hours before he needs to leave.

Not able to take it any longer, he sends her a text "I can't wait two more hours to see you, I'm coming over now." And heads out to his car, driving to her place.

AAA111

She hears her phone going off alerting her that she got a text. She looks at the message and smiles. She replies. "Yay I get to see you in a few minutes. Can't wait. See you soon." She clicks send.

She lives in a four bedroom apartment with 3 girls. All of her roommates are home and they've met Steven. They all think that he is "Mr Perfect" and so very very cute. They all normally try to flirt with him but they really do like this new boyfriend that she has.

Scyland

(Hey sorry, I had to go to the hospital, I hurt my head. I'm fine, just had to be away for a few days.)

Still not knowing where they are going to go out tonight, he pulls up to her apartment. Knocking on her door he smiles as he waits to see her.

As soon as she answers the door he pulls her towards him, kisses her, and tells her he loves her.

AAA111

(Don't apologize..It is fine just glad your ok!)

She smiles as she hears the doorbell ring knowing that he will soon be here. She opens the door and she smiles wide as he kisses her deeply and passionately.

"Well hello to you too."

Scyland

He laughs and says "Hello..and sorry if I'm too early I just couldn't wait to see you any longer" as he's still holding her.

"Oh, and I still have no idea where we're going" He laughs again.

AAA111

She shakes her head. "Nope never ever too early too see you babe" I smile at you as I rest in your arms.

"Well you had better decide love>'

Just then Nicole, one of her roommates, walks in. "Well Hello there. FINALLY your here huh. She's been talking non-stop about you. "  Under her breath she whispers "now i know why"

Scyland

"Nope..either your deciding or it's going to be a supurise for both of us" He smiles down at her.

He turns to greet Nicole "Hey, sorry what was that?" he asks, not hearing the last thing she said.

AAA111

She looks up at him. "You can just decide for us. Surprise me you know I love surprises baby"

Nicole shakes her head. "Oh nothing. So how is everything going with the two lovebirds. You two make me sick..Blah" She says laughing as she teases them. She loves how cute they are but she just has to tease.

Scyland

He looks down at her, "Oh fine, I guess I'll choose then" he says

Turning to Nicole he smiles and says "Things are going great" He laughs, then asks, "Hey, can I ask you something?"

AAA111

She smiles at him as she kisses his cheek. "I knew I loved you for a reason. Because I'm YOUR princess." She says as she puts her hands on his chest as she holds his hand as they stand there.

Nicole looks up at him. "Yes of course. What's up?"

Scyland

Holding her he laughs "Well I'm not sure if I deserve a princess"

To both of them he says "It's kinda something I need to ask you in private" "If your okay with that" He add.

AAA111

She smiles at her boyfriend. "Well you do because THAT'S ME silly" She laughs.

"Ohhhh yeah of course. This is gonna be good. My room okay?" She asks and I nod as I go into the kitchen to get a drink for myself.

Scyland

He kisses her before she leaves to the kitchen then follows Nicole to her room.

"So..you know how our one year anniversary is coming up right?" He asks.

AAA111

Nicole looks at him and nods. "Of course. How could I forget. It's not like she isn't talking about it 24/7 or nothing. But yeah I know. I'm so happy for you two. She is so happy"

Scyland

"Well...I'm planning something for it..but I'm not sure how she would take it" He slowly says. "I wanna know what you think of it."

AAA111

She smiles at him and nods. Nicole and Sydney are very close. The best of friends and they are both in relationships and both very very happy. "Of course. Lay it on me." She smiles.

Scyland

He smiles shyly "Well..I know we've only been together for like a year...but I love her more than anything..I can't see myself spending my life with anyone else" he finally says.

AAA111

Nicole looks at him as she smiles. "You can sit down if you want." She says as she sits on her bed. She has a nice big pink comfy chair and a computer chair in her room. "Syd's been through so much and before you she was depressed but since you two started dating she is so happy. I know there are days where school and work are tough but she is ALWAYS so happy because she knows she will hear your voice that night. You mean the world to her. But anyway what's the plan? Come on fill me in.

Scyland

He sits down in the pink chair, "Well..that's what I mean..I want to spend the rest of my life with her. I want to ask her to marry me" He says nervously. "I know you said I mean the world to her..but most of the time I don't feel good enough for her, like she deserves more." He says "I'm not sure how she would react to it, or even how to do it. I just know there's no one else I want to spend my life with."

AAA111

Nicole got up and stood as she nodded her head. "I don't know how she will take it either but I know I'm sooo excited. Don't say your not good enough for her because you are. You are the best thing in her life..EVER. I promise you that. " She smiles.

Scyland

He looks down "But maybe I shouldn't...there's so much going on in our lives right now, and I'd never be able to pay for the wedding she deserves..I just don't know what to do."

AAA111

She looks at him. "You do what you want. She will always be here with you. She's your girl for the long haul. What I do know is that Syd is hopelessly head over heels in love with you. She tells me ALL THE TIME that you are her prince charming and your mr right for her. Your love means the world to her. She is a simple girl. You know she is such a girly girl. She'll want the full blown wedding but at the end of the day all she wants is you at the end of that aisle. I'll just beat the girl if I'm not in the wedding." She says laughing as she playfully hits him smiling.

Scyland

He stands up and looks at her "Well, in any case, I need to ask her family about it this weekend before I make my mind up about anything" He says "And thank you, I just needed to talk to someone about it" "Now if you don't mind, I'd like to go see her" He laughs.

AAA111

She nods as she smiles at him. "No problem. If you ever need to talk to anyone about anything you know I'm here. Syd is like my little sister so that makes you my big brother. So anything you need I'm your girl. Now go get your girl. " She smiles.

Sydney is in her room on her computer. Typing her away message. "Packing then homebound with the love of my life..i love you sme :-) "

Scyland

He smiles as he walks out of her room and into Sydney's, walking up behind her and watching her at her computer. He smiles to himself again, there's something about just watching her for a minute before she notices he's there that he likes.

AAA111

She feels a presence behind her and she turns around and its him. She jumped almost two feet. "Ahh..you scared me. Everything okay with Nik?"

Scyland

"I know" He laughs. "Yeah, everythings fine, just wanted to ask her about the plans I have for our anniversary" He smiles at her. "You'll find out soon"

AAA111

She stands up and hugs him. "I can't wait to find out what your gonna do..WHOO HOOOO. I LOVE YOUUUUU" She is excited now.

Scyland

Holding her he says "Not as excited as me, I forgot we were going out to eat until just now because of it." He laughs "I love you more."

AAA111

She laughs. "Honey I know we were gonna go out to dinner together but um Mom texted me and wanted to see if I wanted to come home early and um..." She leans on her tippy toes hoping she can get him to do this. " see if we wanted to take Kenzie out to dinner at Chuck E Cheese. Mom and Dad have to work tonight so yeah um." She looks at him really nervous worried he'll be mad.

Scyland

He looks down at her "Oh, well yeah. That's fine I understand" He says then leans down to kiss her.

"I love your family, you know that. We can go out anytime, it'll be fun. When do you wanna go?" He asks as he laughs to himself on the inside that she looks nervous over this. He could never be mad or upset with her over something like this and loves spending time with her family.

AAA111

"Well right now she is at daycare so we could pick her up anytime. She is probably going to run straight to you whenever we pick her up. She loves her Uncle Seven." She laughs as she kisses him back lovingly .

Scyland

"Well we don't want to leave her stranded there now do we? I'm ready to leave whenever you are." He says, holding her in his arms.

AAA111

She nods. "It's only 2 and its an hour and a half driver so 3:30 would be perfect. Are you sure you don't mind? We have to stop at my house and get the seat out of the garbage. Mom and Dad put it there for us. I'm ready. You all packed babe?" She smiled at him.

Scyland

He smiles back "Of course I'm sure I want to go, and well as packed as you can expect me to be. You know I always forget something." he laughs. "But you'll be with me, and that's all I need" he says as he hugs her.

AAA111

She smiles as she looks up at him. "Eric still has leftover clothes at home that you can use if you forget something. He won't mind. I got you babeeee." She smiles as she grabs her suitcase and begins to walk downstairs. Eric is her older brother.

Scyland

(Oh I'm sorry. I had a reply typed out to this but I must have not sent it or something. I've been waiting for it to say it had a new reply and just actually checked today)

He runs after her and grabs the suitcase. "You don't need to carry that babe. I got it" He says as he takes it out to the car. Feeling excited about the weekend but really nervous about what her family will think. What if they don't want them to get married, what if they won't let them?

He come back inside, looking more worried than before.

AAA111

(Oh don't apologize. It happens to the best of us ! )

She smiles as he grabs her suitcase and takes it out to his car. He really is such a gentleman and she is really luck to have him in her life. She realizes that more and more each and every day. When he comes back in she looks at his worried face, which in turn makes her look worried.

"What's wrong/' I ask you

Scyland

He forces a smile down at her, trying to look fine. But he knows he can't hide how he feels from her.

"Oh nothing I'm just a little nervous about something" he says "Nothing to worry about."

He looks down at her "What about you though? How are you doing?" He asks.

AAA111

She looks up at him as she grabs his hands in her hands and smiles. "I'm amazing. How couldn't I be? I have the most amazing guy in the whole world with me right now AND I get to spend the entire weekend with him. I'm on cloud nine" She smiles kissing him gently on the lips.

"What are you nervous about? My family is excited to see you. They adore you." She smiles.

Scyland

When she kisses him everything just seems to go away. He's not nervous or worried about what will happen this weekend anymore. He knows that she's with him and everything is going to be okay now. And that nothing could make him happier than how she does.

"Oh nothing, I'm fine now" He says, and means it as he smiles back at her.

AAA111

She smiles and nods as she looks up at him. "Do you wanna drive or do you want me to drive.?" She asks him. She got her license a few months ago and just got her car about a month ago.

Scyland

"I will, you just relax for the ride" He says as he walks inside to get the rest of the stuff and puts it in the car. He walks back up to her and kisses her on the lips, "I'm ready, anything else you need?" He asks.

AAA111

She kisses him back lovingly and shakes her head. "Nope I got my bag of clothes, make-up, and some schoolwork in case I get some down time. Hopefully I won't> " She smiles as she hugs him.

Scyland

Hugging her back and holding her, he says "Well lets go then" He smiles as he lets go of her and leads her to the car, opening the car door to let her in then getting in himself.

They talk about what their going to do over the weekend as he drives there and the time seemed to go faster, they got to the daycare in no time.

AAA111

She looked at him as they drove. "Your so amazing to me and I'm so lucky to have you in my life honey." She tells him as they pull into the parking lot of the daycare. She looks at him. "You realize once she sees you she won't even realize her big sister is around. She ADORES you her Uncle Seven." SHe laughs as she gets out of the car.