Demon the Fallen

Started by Pumpkin Seeds, January 06, 2019, 12:30:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pumpkin Seeds

Alright so I just started watching Lucifier on Netflix and really feeling an itch to see if there are Demon the Fallen fans around.

Kolbrandr

I had a pretty deep running fondness for that game, sure, even with its janky as hell system.

Rook Seidhr

There was some interest back here but it didn't work out.

Retribution

I love the game. My experience though is it is all but impossible to keep group games going in this environment because life gets in the way. So I stick with one on one. Those normally fade on me but I find it more manageable.

Azuresun

I'm really not a fan of the system, but I love the concept of the game--it's probably my favourite out of any OWoD game. Pending knowing more about the premise and setting, I'm interested!

abandoneddolly

craeric

Never actually played, not sure how It would go, b ut have made a char or two.  I might be interested too.

Hades

Been awhile since I dusted off my Demon books, but I miss playing the good guys of creation.

Love And Submission

I've got the books for it so if you do start up, I'll probably create a character.

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

lillisa

It's been ages since I ran a game of Demon. I came back to Elly today after a sabbatical, and found this. I'd happily run a game if people are interested.

Kolbrandr

Captain Whitebread

Just Demon the Fallen or would it be a full spectrum WoD game?

Just curious.

And maybe a touch interested.  I'd need to find my book....
There are nights when the wolves are silent and it the moon that howls.

Rook Seidhr

What do you mean by "full spectrum"? Classic WoD monster mashes never work. (There are differing opinions about whether they work in Chronicles of Darkness either.)

Captain Whitebread

There are certain combinations that can work but I agree certain mixes are disasters waiting to happen

Captain Whitebread