Guilty or not guilty

Started by Breathless Intent, January 16, 2012, 12:33:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kirce

Nothing to reply to so...

Next person loves hot baths with tons of bubbles.

Mr Bigglesworth

Guilty

Next person is wearing something blue today.

Endorphin

Oops! First post in a while. Forgot to ask the damn question...

Guilty. Blue shirt on right now.

The next person currently has a friend they would like to be more than friends with.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Mr Bigglesworth

Guilty.

The next person has been more than friends with somebody they shouldn't have, but doesn't regret it at all.

Story Tale

Hmm, guilty. I didn't regret it, but I did feel.. well, guilty. Lol.

The next person would rather swim than walk.

Endorphin

Depends on the distance. But as a sport, definitely guilty.

The next person loves the outdoors.
"The imagination is the spur of delights... all depends upon it, it is the mainspring of everything; now, is it not by means of the imagination one knows joy? Is it not of the imagination that the sharpest pleasures arise?" - Marquis de Sade

Kirce

Guilty!

Next person is not timid at all.

Mr Bigglesworth

More guilty (i.e. less timid) as the years go by.

Next person like non-timid people.

Endorphin

Guilty

The next person has at least one pet.

Story Tale

I do, one dog and hmm, a few stray cats I feed that I can't really claim because they don't really let me touch them, lol.

The next person has had at least five dogs (not necessarily all at one time) in their life.

Mr Bigglesworth

I think I've had 8 over the years.  Dogs are my friends.

The next person has had at least two dogs at the same time at some point in their life.

Story Tale

At least! Growing up no stray dog my family met wanted for a home. We have probably had up to 6 or so at a time before. Er, not inside though, lol.

The next person would pick up a stray dog.

Stone

Sure.

The next person will recommend gloves before picking up a stray.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Not guilty.
The next person is afraid of horses.
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Flaming

Not guilty, but never rode one.

Afraid of cats?

Kirce

Not guilty.

Afraid of wasps?

Sweety Pinks

guilty.

Have you ever killed a spider?
Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes off.

TheLegionary

Guilty.

Have you ever killed a snake?

Kirce

Not guilty.

Ever killed a fly? :P

Flaming

wiccaangel311

Guilty!
have you ever wanted to be the main character in a romance novel just because you wanted the guy/girl he/she paured up with

Story Tale

Guilty, some of them make for a nice fantasy.

Have you ever fantasized about someone at work?

Insanityenviesme

Guilty

Have you ever had that particular fantasy come true?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Story Tale

Hmm.... Yes. ::) I will never look at a walk in freezer the same.

Have you ever had relations at work?

Insanityenviesme

Ehh.. I'm not really sure.. it wasnt exactly a relationship..

Ever experimented with the whole friends with benefits thing?
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.