small group Family vacation (M and F)

Started by gnoah, April 07, 2014, 04:48:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gnoah

Im not going to lie, groups always get out of hand, so i am not going to cave and put a hard ceiling on this of 4 people. The mix is up to you all though.  The idea is that dad or mom or both (depending on what everyone wants to play)  take the family on a trip.  The place turns out to be on a nude beach with a lot of swingers, but the budget is broken coming here and the tickets to leave aren't until the end of the week.  So we make do.  Things get sexy from there.  First 3 people are in I will play the 4th.  Let me know if you are interested I will PM you if you are in.

King Serperior

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

gnoah

So far i have someone who wants to play the daughter, what role did you want king?

King Serperior

I'll happily play a bisexual brother (he doesn't know he is yet though).

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

gnoah

k, well lets see if we get one more taker and then i can put together a role.

Sexy Firefly

Hey! I didn't get a reply from my interest and I just want to know if I was the one you were talking about for the daughter....:-)

Just Curious!

gnoah

yeah you and king are bro and sis at the moment. so looking for anything else and i will fill in. so a mom, dad or another kid.

gnoah

If only one more would join, I more than likely will play a parent I assume, What are you two thinking about how you will behave?  I can also play both parents if you guys would like that, but if i coudl get someone to play either another brother (bi would rock) or the mom I think this could be amazing!

King Serperior

Quote from: gnoah on April 08, 2014, 11:06:29 AM
If only one more would join, I more than likely will play a parent I assume, What are you two thinking about how you will behave?  I can also play both parents if you guys would like that, but if i coudl get someone to play either another brother (bi would rock) or the mom I think this could be amazing!
In this case ^ just remember that the brother I play is just curious until he has been introduced to it openly and becomes officially bi through the trip itself.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

gnoah

For sure, Maybe they see something on the beach?  Or maybe the kids have some questions and the parents teach them equally about everything.

Sexy Firefly

I like those ideas! And I can play another character if needed!

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
A/A <- check here if I haven't replied in some time
I have taken the Oath of the Drake
Behold my O/O

gnoah

Metro Mech

Currently looking for a RP? Why not give my Thread a little look see, see if you can't find something you like?
Behold my O/O

gnoah

OK so a gay guy? Just kidding

Think you could be mom?

Metro Mech

Behold my O/O

gnoah

OK so I can play either dad and sin or just dad or just son.  Probably be best if I do dad and son. Then we have two female and three male and I can do bi action with either for king.  So let's make this happen. How about.

Name:
Personality:

Anyone opposed to the daughter being 16 and the brothers twins that are 17?

Metro Mech

Name: Jane
Description: A very active mother that likes to go swimming and jogging but she has always time for her children
Personality:Very out going and happy l
Behold my O/O

King Serperior

Quote from: gnoah on April 08, 2014, 03:29:41 PM
OK so I can play either dad and sin or just dad or just son.  Probably be best if I do dad and son. Then we have two female and three male and I can do bi action with either for king.  So let's make this happen. How about.

Anyone opposed to the daughter being 16 and the brothers twins that are 17?
I am in preferrance of characters to be older than 17 in games with 17 being Min.

As for the 'bi action,' it is a little extra.  I'm just trying out boundaries to see how far I am comfortable with here  *shrugs*

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

gnoah

Well then the guys are 18 year old highshoolers and the daughter is 17

Sexy Firefly

Sounds good to me...We posting bios here?

gnoah

King Serperior

I've gotta finish this one book for a quiz before tomorrow.....and with rain coming in, I may post mine tomorrow.  >.>

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace

Sexy Firefly

I will wait for yours gnoah so I have a guide line for looks and such

gnoah

Name: Sam Wellington
Role: Father
Description: Sam stands 6'2'' with an athletic build, a former marathon runner now he just runs for fun and t-shirts.  He keeps his head shaved to hide the fact that his hair has been thinning over the last few years but has a patch of hair on his chin that is red brown with a few streaks of grey.  With his clothes off he still has a six pack but it isn't like it used to be but he is ok with it as he is climbing up there in age now, he does keep himself shaved around his 7 inches of flesh he likes to think with.
Personality:  Sam tries to keep everything a win win, as manager of a hospitality company he usually has to make things that are wrong into winning situations, and It carries over into his life.  Kid crashes the car, hey lesson learned and better yet, new car!

Name: Nick Wellington
Role: Twin Brother
Description: Tall and lanky, he is already 6'1" as his father is a tall man he is turning into one also, His hair is thick and messy on his head with waves of brown that hang over his ears and eyes when he doesn't pull it back.  He likes to play soccer which keep him pretty trim and full of energy. 
Personality: Goes with the flow, he isn't a leader but likes to keep things interesting, he is a try anything once kind of guy and lots of the girls at school ask him out because he is a nice guy who makes hem laugh.  Nick has had a few girlfriends and once felt a boob but that didn't last that long, but he has spent many night just before falling asleep thinking about it.

Sexy Firefly

Name: Ainsley
Discription:
Personality:  Ainsley is quite the good girl, graduating in the top percentage of her high school she had colleges wanting to give her money to go to their schools. She knows how to manipulate a situation, very outgoing and bubbly she gets along with everyone which also gets her into a little trouble, more than once she had to talk her way out of someone's bed. Yet she always manages to stay out of trouble...It is a skill she has made very useful in her high-school career. She is very sexual and can't help but play for both teams, finding the act with anyone a very satisfying experience. Which in retrospect made it so easy to get her into the family bed. Very adventurous she likes to try and experience new things.

gnoah

loots great, to this point the family has never has a sexual anything with each other ok?

Sexy Firefly