PMs not going away

Started by Oreo, June 01, 2013, 01:49:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oreo

I woke up to 30 PM notifications, but only 2 in my Inbox. It is now down to 27 PMs. I know this has happened before and is most likely a glitch from the email notifications yesterday. I wanted to make a notice in case anyone else has a full inbox with nothing 'in it'.

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,
and touches my dreams. - Harry Chapin

Vekseid

Erm, I see that you've gotten a bunch that you haven't read, they all show as being in your inbox, undeleted and unread. None of them show up when you click on previous pages?

Oreo

Nope, there are no previous pages. I never let my inbox go past one page. I put them into folders. I looked for them in all the folders too. Nothing of the missing 27 posts there either.

Has a big old laugh at self. I have never gotten that many all at once and didn't notice the two pages worth. xD

She led me to safety in a forest of green, and showed my stale eyes some sights never seen.
She spins magic and moonlight in her meadows and streams, and seeks deep inside me,

Elina

How the hell did you get thirty PMs at once?!

Oreo

Vekseid

Quote from: Oreo on June 01, 2013, 07:30:51 AM
Nope, there are no previous pages. I never let my inbox go past one page. I put them into folders. I looked for them in all the folders too. Nothing of the missing 27 posts there either.

Has a big old laugh at self. I have never gotten that many all at once and didn't notice the two pages worth. xD

*patpats* : )

Oreo