Story Idea, Looking for Creative Male.

Started by Swan, February 13, 2015, 05:36:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Swan

RP Idea
A Fey woman delves into the vast power of her heart and soul, seeking a man whom can save her kind from certain destruction. Once her Spirit touches him they become emotionally and spiritually linked; she can feel what he feels and he can feel what she feels. The most divine and strong power she wields is unconditional love. Of course, there is also a counterpart – enmity, in which all beings struggle with the constant push and pull, and how far they will go to do such wickedness.

Which of these is more powerful?

Upon summoning such strength and will power in desperation of her search, she collapses and becomes captured by half demons; minions of the dark beings they serve.

I’m leaving this idea open and would like to construct something with a partner who is able to write with emotion and character development.
I am not looking for paragraphs upon paragraphs of long posts simply because of time. Even 3 to 4 short paragraphs can carry much detail, though I do understand a lengthy post when muse strikes inspiration.

If there are any questions you might have, please PM me. As the saying goes: The inbox is always open!

Swan

Thank you for all who have shown interest in this concept. This thread is closed for the time being.