Victim of the Vampire (Shade226 and Bluevamp)

Started by Shade, February 09, 2010, 11:22:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shade

I nodded. "I'll remember that. I'll do my best to learn... whatever it is he has to teach me. What exactly will I be learning?" I had finished with my food, and started washing the dishes.

Bluevamp

that will be up to him, and to what he believes that you will be able to take
he is a judge on that, it will have to do with vampings and ku-fu, you will see
he is very very good, you just remember that at all times ~gets up and walk behind him and wraping my arms around him and hugging him as we stand there ~ I would not known of this love if I havn't met you my dear Zane I am so happy now
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I turned around in her arms, and wrapped mine around her waist. "Me either, Bluevamp... me either." I leaned down and kissed her deeply. "Right now, I consider myself the luckiest man alive. And I owe that to you." I said with a smile. I pulled her in for another kiss, and brought my hand up and caressed her cheek.

Bluevamp

~as I hold him tighter to me and kissing him back~ your all done in here so lets go to the living room in front of the fire place to sit and cuddle if you like too, unm please get my drink of blood I will need it ok my Zane, now I will tell what little I know of Kane you teacher to be and a new friend ok
{{Missing Someone who is Special in My Heart makes me sad and feel Blue and Lonely}}
{{FATE
The sky begins to cry with drops everlasting, Rain from your eyes tearing so gladly
The bite upon your skin the mark upon you thigh, Raining tears of blood I drink as you die
Thunder strikes your soul and ice begins to melt,The mountain tops of snow crumble to the sea
You drown for but a moment and widened are your eyes, Just one taste of me and we live eternally
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I nodded, and gave her a quick kiss before I retrieved a bag of blood for her. I brought it into the living room for her, along with a glass. "So, what can you tell me about this Kane guy?" I poked holes in the bag, and dumped the blood into the glass, and handed it to her.

Bluevamp

yes and thank you my lov, I know its hard to watch me drink this in front of you, but you must get use to it, now as for Kane he a good person a protecter of those who can't protect them selfs, he has had a very hard life before becoming a vampire, but he is good at what he dose, and if you ask him anything, he will sooner or letter answer you,,,, he is a very good you might say brother to have by your side... so what you think so far my Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"From what you've told me, he seems like a good guy... I'll have to meet him before I can really make a call like that, though."

Bluevamp

yes I know my Zane and that you will very soon, usealy when I call for him he dose not take his time like with others, he know better with me, ~laughs~ but he is sweet and pretty much a ladyman at that, but he want worry about that here I hope,,, he dose have an wondering eye tho for the ladys ~laughing~ but I do think that you two are going to get alonbe well Zane
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I hope so... " This was going to be rough training. I at least hoped i could get along with the guy who was going to be putting me through the paces. I wrapped my arms around your waist, and pulled you closer to me, just cuddling you.

Bluevamp

~as we sit there together cuddleing~ my lov again why you choose to be with me I mean I was in that park for reason, I just never had the heart to tell you, it was frash blood, now don't look down on me for it, I was weak and need just a little, but when I saw you and your face and eyes I just couldn't do it not even when we got here at home, and I still can't bring myself to do it to you my lov, so tell me is that too part of love as well
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Yeah, I'd say so... and don't worry, I'm not judging you about it. We all have our moments of weakness. You're fighting against your instincts, that can't be an easy thing to do." I tighten my hold around you, pulling you closer.

Bluevamp

oh how you make it easy on me and yet its hell liveing like I have, Zane have you even thought about to how old I is, I mean yes I look like I did when I was 21, but have you thought to ask me my age at anytime,,, just wonder cause that the very first thing I ask about when meeting up with other vamps
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I chuckled. "Well, i thought it might be kind of rude to ask..."

Bluevamp

~laughs a little~ yeah it is an insult to ask a Lady, and I would be one of those too, but I want to be all open and up front and honest with you Zane, but I also want you to know it all cause if your planing on being a part of this family, and its a tight family at that, you will have to know it all
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I took a deep breath and sighed. "Ok... how old are you? And... I've been meaning to ask... Bluevamp isn't your real name, is it? I mean... well... did you have a name before that?"

Bluevamp

Blue is my name Zane, but as a human I was called Kat, being with whom I was with at all times and living there ways I contracked a thing that started turning my skin blue so when I became a vamp I took the name Bluevamp one that they will obey and respect me and my name.... and to answer you I is over 100 of your years my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I raised my eyebrows. "Over 100 huh? wow..." That was hard to imagine, she still looked so young. Still, I didn't mind. "Ok... thanks for answering my questions."

Bluevamp

yes I am the youngies of the vamps well no tell about who or what else is out there, but Kane is older then me, he in his 200s or more, I'm not even sure about his age, but I know he has seen a lot in his time, then you don't hate me to my being that old
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

I gently take your face in my hands. "Listen... there is nothing.... i repeat, NOTHING that could ever make me hate you... got it?" I kiss you gently. "Got it?"

Bluevamp

yes my dear Zane and I is yours for ever as long as we live, and I hope that be a long time down the road a ways,,,, if Kane would hurry and get here then I would not worry so much,,,, well Zane your all I ever want, I have not wanted anyone else befor,,, never had those feels befor you my lov ~and kisses him~
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

Gently kisses back, and caresses you cheek. "I'm glad to hear that... I feel the same way." (kisses you deeply)

Bluevamp

Mmm I just lov to sit here with you and cuddle all the time my lov, but again are you so sure you want to spend with me, am I the only thing in your eyes and heart and yes even your soul
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"Yes, how many times do I have to tell you? You're the only one for me, I could never be with anyone else but you."

Bluevamp

well my lov I have to make a 100% sure cause it will be a very long time that we be together my lov, and I don't want any regrets you understand my lov
{{FATE
You drink to Fate}}

Shade

"I understand. Trust me, I do. I've never been so sure of anything in my whole life." I take your hands, interlace our fingers, and give a gentle squeeze. Then I started blushing, thinking of something. "I... uh... well... can you... I mean... can vampires have... children?"