Flight of the Faeries [NC] - Calling all men~!

Started by Esoteric Myobi, March 17, 2010, 08:11:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Esoteric Myobi

Silly Nyhm, only one of those links is an idea thread x3

...I want to be your wet dream, your daydream, your only distraction...
~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Nim

Cassiopeia

My ... you're spreading your sickness <.<  ADDICT!

Esoteric Myobi

You mean talent? >:) It's not my fault I'm addicting! Dx

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~
Status: Currently have my hands full running Bump in the Night. Always recruiting~!

Crovonovin

Oh hey Rick!  It'd be wonderful to have you in the game!   ;D

Esoteric Myobi

Have him in the game as a partner, another great player, or as a meal? O:)

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

Quote from: Esoteric Myobi on March 19, 2010, 01:03:34 PM
You mean talent? >:) It's not my fault I'm addicting! Dx

No you ARE the addict >.>  You create addictive roleplays to infect everyone else with your sickness :P  You're an RP vampire! *points accusingly*

Esoteric Myobi

Oh...quit flattering me~

Nice to know that my games are addicting =P

Come hither Cassi and let me bite you so that you turn into an addict like me...oh wait, I forgot that you're already slowly getting there yourself. x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Cassiopeia

I am still a day walker :P  I have what ... 8 (and a few of those haven't even started yet) to your 20!  You biting me (and clawing me and doing other more unspeakable acts) is what got me into this in the first place, and I know how proud you are of that >.>

Sasha

I will put something together soon ....sorry ...my landlord gave me like a 48 hour notice ...he is bringing the Realtor in to look over the building on Monday at 9 am ...guess that a bit more than 48 hours ...but ...damn it ...he could respect my RP time . I only work on the house for 4 hours a day . I just started pulling all the crap out of the flowerbeds for the winter .

Anyways ...I am in the process of Spring Cleaning  since I am being forced to look at areas of my house I have not for awhile .

Will put something up for you though within the next couple of days I promise .

Sasha

Esoteric Myobi

Take your time Sasha. =) There's no rush to get started after all~

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Rockin

Name: Jack Nickelson

Race: Human

Appearance: He stands at 5'11, average body build. He has green eyes and black hair that's 3 inches in length. Right shoulder area shows a italic tatoo that reads 'confidence.' Peach color skin. Usually seen in everday casual cloths that consist of either a shirt or pants. Type of shirt varies in activity, but will most likely wear a basic type of shirt. Lower waist consist of either shorts or pants. Almost always wear shoes.

Personality: A self confident human who feels he could do anything if one puts their mind to it.  A bit short tempered, but that only depends on the situation. He gets a bit bored if he's not physically doing anything. His way of showing boredum is playing with his fingers or his hands moving so they're not idle. At times, he can be blunt and likes to get what he wants, if the opportunity ever shows itself.

Biography: Jack Nickelson has was always the type to attract trouble, whether he wanted to or not. His mother Jane Nickelson and Father James Nickelson were divorced when Jack was at the age of five, and was liven with his father throughout the years, to which the mother does visit occasionally. Like his father, Jack developed a cocky attitude towards his peers and has done small events so as to prove his worth. His father filled his mind that 'There's nothing a person can't do once he puts his mind to it.' While this quote has made him excel in sports and terms of pulling pranks on others, it hasn't helped much in his studies. While Pre School to grade school he had little trouble, High School got the better of him. No matter how hard he tried, he would either barely pass a grade, or fail it. The downfall really set in when he received a I.E.P. diploma.

While it discouraged him to try for college, it certainly didn't stop him from living life. He might be decent with educational studies, but his street smarts were on high levels. Nowadays, his activities consist of proving others wrong in sports and video games, going to parties, or having a one night stand. It was to this day that, Jack is living the easy life, to which he isn't worried about settling down anytime soon.

-----------------

There, profile is up and ready. Hope ya like it :p

Nim

Good afternoon everyone.  Yes I'm still up and about feeling very much like an RP vampire myself... LOL

Kunoichi

Quote from: Cassiopeia on March 19, 2010, 01:25:40 PM
I am still a day walker :P  I have what ... 8 (and a few of those haven't even started yet) to your 20!  You biting me (and clawing me and doing other more unspeakable acts) is what got me into this in the first place, and I know how proud you are of that >.>

Now there's a story I haven't heard before...

Esoteric Myobi

-had turned Nim into one of her minions without even realizing it!-

Or maybe Nim just isn't as resistant as others...either way...welcome to the dark side~!

I know Kuno's already here with me <.< Or been here rather. Right Kuno? x3

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Kunoichi

*shrugs*

I was already here before we even met...

Lady Kitsune

Fine I'm in.  One human female, ala Lara Croft style...I think.  Will make a profile sometime.

You know I'm an addict but you, Myobi, are my dealer.  I'm probably going to overdose soon.
I am working on it, I swear!

Esoteric Myobi

A badass gal who can kick butt? Sounds like Selena all over again..;) Glad to know you've decided to stop resisting because I know you know you couldn't.

It's the crack I tell ya...after all what's a good dealer to do if she doesn't have any buyers? >.>;

-reels Kitsune in and whispers promises of discounts and offers she can't resist into her ear-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Lady Kitsune

~Resistance is futile~ *said in Borg voice*

Hehe.  Discounts?  I love a good sale.

Yeah, but less calm and a dirty mouth. 

Hmmm, any objections to excessive cursing?

Esoteric Myobi

Yes...I kind of got that impression with your foxy model's shopping craze in WR x3

-is starting to slowly figure out what sort of bait to use for each person-

And no, whatever you need to do to make your character more believable, go for it. Huh...I suddenly imagined your 'Lara Croft' having a 'conversation' with my bum...-laughs-

~O/O~A/A~Ideas~Cafe~

Nim

Nope wont bite... wont let you catch me again... nah ah no way... *denial*

Lady Kitsune

Oh gee.  *is laughing*

I just had a vision of my character listening intently, while Myobi leans over and converses Ace Ventura style.
I'm in such an odd state of mind.  >.>

Cassiopeia

*has actually had that done to her irl* -.-

Kunoichi

Cassiopeia

Yup ... usually resulting in me hurling a shoe at said ass ...