I Require Fandoms (Various Genders/Pairings/Sexualities)

Started by Jag, August 31, 2022, 07:31:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jag

Hello there,

It's been a while since I've put up a request thread and I've decided to consolidate my many threads over the years into two. One for fandoms (this one) and one for original stuff (not made yet). I am primarily a fandom writer, so I'm starting with this one.

Please make sure you are checking out my O/Os for my limits. I don't have many. Please understand that sometimes I am fast to reply and sometimes it takes me days or weeks or even months. I will try my best to keep you updated on extended lapses in time. If you are someone who needs their partner to respond a certain amount of times per week or they lose interest after lapses of time, then I am not the partner for you. I am very much at the whims of my emotions. When I am stressed, I am less likely to write. When I am having a 'moment', I am less likely to write. Roleplaying is for fun, so I am never going to force a reply. My reply time can also depend very much on what I am interested in at the moment. I tend to hyper-fixate on something until I burn myself out on it. When I do burn out, my replies do tend to slow down. If that is an issue for you, then I am not the partner for you.

Now that the horribleness of writing with me has not scared you away, let's talk about fandom.

If I like something, I'm generally willing to give a setting a shot. I do prefer Canon / OC pairings or even OC / OC. Not big on Canon / Canon. While I am not a purist about sticking to the canon storyline, I do love being able to work our story seamlessly into the canon storyline. I find the challenge of doing so very fun. I like complex characters. I am generally always okay with any gender identity and sexuality. I do tend to keep canon characters the same gender identity they use in canon material, but I'm fine with flipping sexualities around.

I have very few strict "Offs" and they are listed in my O/Os, but two I want to call out right here:

• Non-Con is a no go. I'm fine with writing manipulation, lying, cheating, toxic relationships, and doing whatever a character needs to get what they want; but I absolutely will not do hard non-con. No exceptions.
  • No characters under the age of 20. As I get older, I find it very off-putting to play anyone below that age. Even 20 is rather young for my liking. My ideal age for a mortal character is 30+, but I am comfortable with 20+. Nothing below that. Options will not even be entertained. I don't mind writing flashback scenes that are brief involving 16-19 ages, but do not expect them to be super graphic or more than 2-4 posts.

Please check out my full Fandom List if what you might be interested in isn't listed in this thread. The purpose of this thread is for my current cravings that I have fleshed out ideas for. However, feel free to pick through my list and hit me up to discuss something. Can't promise I will want to talk about that setting right now, but it never hurts to ask.

Now...let's get on with some plots and cravings.

Current Cravings:

Netflix Sandman
  • Desire x Seven Sins OC - Plot Below
  • Desire x OC Mortal Consort - Plot Below
  • Open to other ideas
Amazon The Boys
  • Butcher x OC - Plot Below
  • OC Supe x OC (Supe or non-Supe)
Open to other ideas
Netflix One Piece
  • Buggy x OC Whore
  • Buggy x OC Pirate
  • Bon Clay x OC
  • Open to other ideas
Amazon Hazbin Hotel
  • Aroace Alastor x OC (Me playing Alastor)
  • Aroace Alastor X OC (Me playing OC)
  • Vox x OC
  • Rosie x Aroace Alastor
  • Rosie x OC
  • OC x OC
  • Open to other ideas
Youtube Helluva Boss
  • Blitzø x OC (human or imp)
  • Stolas x  Blitzø
  • Stolas x  Blitzø x OC (imp or succubus/incubus)
  • Asmodeus x Fizzarolli
  • Asmodeus x Fizzarolli x OC
  • OC Imp x OC Imp
  • OC Imp x Sin of Wrath
  • Any Listed Above x OC D.H.O.R.K.S. Agent (plot below)
  • Open to other ideas

The Plots:

Netflix Sandman: Seven Sins
**SPOILER WARNING** This does involve The Sandman. Not really based on any of the plots from the comics or Netflix series, but some of those points might be plot points throughout

The Idea:

Over the many thousands of years that Earth has existed, there have always been the Endless. They aren't the only personification entities in existence though. They just tend to be regarded as the top ranking ones.  There are a number or deities and minor elements and beings who move about the universes in their own ways. Some come into existence due to mortal behavior.

One such entity is known as "Seven Sins", though they don't much like that name as it seems rather religious. Still, the name fits. They've had their run ins with the Endless, just like anyone else. The one they connect with the most is Desire. Simply because many facets of it's own existence rely on mortals having certain desires. Being who Desire is, they do not like the idea of someone else encroaching on their territory. It's been a toxic relationship since the beginning of Sins' existence. The only thing that keeps Sins from just being locked up in a closet somewhere for the rest of eternity is the fact that Desire tends to be fleeting and shortly after their confrontations, the animosity seems to dye down for a few dozen years or so.

They enjoy both a favorable and unfavorable relationship. Where Desire is fleeting, Sins tend to last longer. It doesn't take much to set either of them off in a good or bad way.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Desire or the OC Seven Sins
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • Game will involve rather intense scenes at time beyond just kink, fetish, or even violence. There could be some very disgusting situations, though I will not cross any line my partner sets up. We can always fade to black or just 'assume' something happened or came up rather than describe it if needed.
  • While Desire is a canon character and can be a difficult character to portray, my idea for Seven Sins is rather complex. They would essentially be one being with seven personalities. Whomever plays Sins would be in control of all seven of these personalities and physical appearances. Not all personalities or appearances would have to be worked out before the game starts, cause they would sort of shift into it as the situation arises. They could even actively try to resist changing if they wanted to. If wanted, Sins could even have an eighth personality who is a fairly standard, almost human like being.
  • Due to the potentially complicated playing of Sins, I would like this game to play out in stages. Taking place in various times throughout history, if needed or desired. Or it could be entirely modern day (or at least the last 30-40 decades). Focusing an arc on each sin and their complex relationship with Desire. I imagine the one anyone would least enjoy playing is Sloth since it is usually portrayed as a rather slovenly and disgusting creature, but we could work out some kind of modern take on Sloth.
  • Much of Desire's role would be manipulation. Seeking to make Sins more of an underling than an equal. When Desire tires of Lust, they might make some comments designed to start a fight to encourage a change to Wrath even Envy. Things like that.
  • End game would essentially be for either Desire to meet their end and be reborn (as happens with the Endless) or Sins finally submitting to being Desire's forever minion or even Sins passing and rebirth. There are a lot of places it could go.
  • Game would be very plot heavy. We could jump around from a current scene to something that happened in the past that affects what's currently happening. Some scenes would be more slow burn than others.

Netflix Sandman: From Consort to Despair (TW: Love Bombing, Toxic Relationship, Manipulation
**SPOILER WARNING** This does involve The Sandman. Not really based on any of the plots from the comics or Netflix series, but some of those points might be plot points throughout

The Idea:

While they are 'endless' and will last for eternity, time still passes for the Seven Endless. They can still feel the movement of time. Unlike other immortal beings, a year feels like a year to them. As such, they can be prone to extreme moments of boredom. They each have their own way of passing the time. The younger of the siblings tend to play games, usually at Desire's request. Desire has always been prone to boredom the easiest. They are usually the antagonist in the games and those games are usually focused on their older sibling, Dream. But sometimes even those games aren't enough to stave it off and sometimes those games were centuries running and they had find something else to fill the time.

Many of their consorts managed to live relatively successful lives once Desire was done with them. They used their talents learned from the monarch of desire to further their own lives. To name a few: Nefertiti, Empress Theodora, Wu Zetian, Prince Albert, Gayatri Devi, and even Hephaestion. While their stories didn't always have happy endings, they at least managed to break free of the hold Desire had on them long enough to carve out some sort of life for themselves before it ended. Desire was petty and vicious, but their feelings tended to be fleeting and not usually long lasting when it came to mortals. Those who were not strong enough to break free of the intoxicating hold Desire could wield usually ended up in a pit of despair and found that sibling much less pleasant to deal with.

Desire is feeling a bit frisky lately and looking for a new play thing. They can think of no better place to go than to Earth and mingle among the mortals for a bit.

Notes:
  • I am willing to play Desire or the OC Consort
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • Game will involve rather intense scenes at time beyond just kink, fetish, or even violence.
  • OC should be mortal and the relationship would be rather toxic with Desire. Romantic at first. A lot of Desire trying to woo them and charm them. Lots of gift giving and pretty words. Taking a sharp turn at some point once the moral realize just what they've got themselves into.
  • Much of Desire's role would be manipulation. The mortal is, ultimately, a play thing to them. Just a part of a game.
  • End game would essentially be for either Desire to meet their end and be reborn (as happens with the Endless) or Sins finally submitting to being Desire's forever minion or even Sins passing and rebirth. There are a lot of places it could go.
  • Game would be very plot heavy. Some scenes would be more slow burn than others. Desire isn't all sex, sex, and more sex. Desire encompasses a lot of things. They want to make wishes come true. There is a lot to play with that.

The Boys: Just A Bit Of Violence (TW: Drugs, Drinking, Violence, Toxic Relationship, EX)
Becca has been gone for a year. He doesn't believe she is dead. She's out there somewhere and he's going to find her. He just knows it. At least he does until Grace Mallory shows up and shows him that video of his beautiful wife staggering out of a room hours after being taken in by Homelander. Butcher spirals out of control at first. All that rage he had as a child and that he'd managed to restrain once he met Becca is unleashed. He starts drinking again, shooting up, and getting into fights any chance he can get.

Mallory steps in again and offers him a chance to channel that rage. Join her team and take down those overpowered fuckers.

The Deputy Director of the CIA does not have time to do the day-to-day bits with the team she put together. Instead, she assigns that duty to a much-trusted assistant who has been with her for several years and lost their family to a "supe accident". It's their job to give The Boys their assignments, and intel, and reign them in when they get out of control. It proves to be a bigger job than they realized it would be once William Butcher is onboard.

Notes:
  • I'm willing to play Butcher or the OC Character
  • OC can be male or female, though I would lean more toward female.
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • This is Amazon Prime Show based, but we do not have to 100% canon storyline since I would like it to start before the show does.
  • Game will involve a heavy amount of violence and sexual content and will go in the EX section. I will respect my partner's Offs, but I do expect a lot of questionable content involving drugs, sex, alcohol, and violence. This will not be a game for the squeamish.
  • Relationship between Butcher and the OC will be very toxic. This is not a loving relationship. It is a relationship of stress, anger, and convenience. There will be no happy ending for it. Despite that, there can still be soft moments. Moments were one or both of them might even think "Could this be good?" before it all goes to shit again and again and again. There will be verbal abuse and possibly even moments when Butcher snaps and does something awful before running off and realizing he's turning into his father. Again, this is meant to be a toxic relationship.
  • I would like this to not just be about Butcher and the OC. I would like to have side characters and even scenes involving neither of them. Maybe some poor people are caught in the mix. Maybe even some OC Supes. My partner should be able to handle playing multiple characters aside from the two mains.
  • End game...who knows. Maybe one of them dies and the other carries on and we keep the game going in a new direction. We'll figure that out when we get there.

Helluva Boss: Take Me Down Below
D.H.O.R.K.S. is a government paranormal investigation unit that specifically focuses on demonic activity Earth. It is a fringe group of agents who are actually part of a much larger organization that investigates the supernatural. They tend to be looked down upon by other aspects of the government. They are a paramilitary unit and their agents are trained in the use of a variety of weaponry. Despite their low standing, they have managed to acquire and maintain a rather large facility with a large number of agents at their disposal. These agents seem to carry the standard 'men in black' personas. Focused greatly on their work and not much else. Those who join D.H.O.R.K.S. tend to be outsiders and seen as less credible. People who have devoted their lives to the research of demons and the supernatural. Many might even partake in some demonic rituals whether for personal reasons or in an effort to get evidence. 

The group recently encountered a small group of Imps, a Hellhound, an some sort of Prince of Hell. It decimated their numbers greatly, but it did have a silver lining. Proof. Video proof. More than that, physical proof. They are currently testing feathers and blood left behind. Thus far, they have proven that none of it is human. 

The D.H.O.R.K.S. lab tech assigned to these tests has an extensive knowledge of the occult. They are determined to find out what these creatures were and, more importantly, where they came from and how to get there. 

Notes:
  • I'm willing to play Blitzø , Stolas, Ozzie, Fizz, an OC Imp or the OC DHORKS Agent
  • OC can be male or female. For the OC Imp, I would prefer male.
  • Relationship wise, this could be strictly Character x Character. Or we could do something like Ozzie x OC x Fizz or  Blitzø x OC x Stolas or even Blitzø x OC x Fizz. Lots of options if we're not sticking strictly canon.
  • No outright Non-Con.
  • Does not have to follow any of the canon storylines.
  • Game will involve a heavy amount of violence and sexual content and will go in the EX section. I will respect my partner's Offs, but I do expect a lot of questionable content involving drugs, sex, alcohol, and violence. This will not be a game for the squeamish.
  • The primary basis would be the OC DHORKS agent will find their way into Hell. Chaos ensues. Their reasoning for wanting to go to Hell will be something we can discuss. Perhaps they saw a loved one killed by a demon as a child and are looking for revenge, maybe they have some fetish with all things demonic, whatever we discuss.
  • Sinners are confined to the Pride Ring of Hell per canon lore, but the alive DHORKS agent would have free access to all rings of Hell since they are not technically dead. Once in Hell, they would meet the OC Imp or whatever canon character we want them to be paired with and panic would commence. A living person getting into Hell would be virtually unheard of by the lower class of Hell and likely barely heard of by the upper class. It would be unknown what would happen if this human were to die in Hell and no one wants to risk that happening. 
  • End game...who knows.

Hit me up in PM if you are interested in any of my cravings or if you'd like to talk about any of the settings on my Fandom List.

~Jag
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Jag

Update: Seven Sins is Taken. I Was Dead, But I Got Better is in Discussion. Added Rise of the Guardians: The Night the Darkness Came.

Jag

Update: Removed some old craving plots and added a new one. The Boys: Just A Bit of Violence is open for discussion.

Jag

Update: Added new plot. Netflix One Piece: Under the Big Top.

Yup, I'm latching onto that fantrain while it's got some steam behind it. >.<

Jag

Update: 

Removed One Piece: Under the Big Top. It is taken.

Added new plot. Hazbin Hotel: Hunting Grounds.

Added new cravings list.

Jag

Update: 

Removed Hazbin Hotel: Hunting Grounds. It is taken.

Added new plot. Helluva Boss: Take Me Down Below