Whisper something in the ear of the person above you

Started by Mjoellnir, October 04, 2009, 10:59:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Anithinum

drunk is a lifestyle that I quite like to dip into a few times a week. *gets out the glasses and pops the bubbly*
On~Off

Sign this and let's begin

Insanityenviesme

-takes a couple of swigs-
Here's to all the ifs and buts in the world then!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

Quote from: Insanityenviesme on January 08, 2011, 08:58:17 PM
If only I were into knives and seduction...oh wait, I am! :D

-Doesn't whisper. Is too busy swooning-

Insanityenviesme

-catches the swooning Aps and whisper-
Hello, sunshine!
Moments of Sanity

Anithinum

hand Apraxia a glass :P she needs to join the party
On~Off

Apraxia

- Is caught in his arms, clinging to forearm and shoulder whilst she leans in, licking the flat of one of his blades-

'sup?

-Takes the glass, sniffing it's contents before she murmurs-

Smells like top shelf. Dig it.

Anithinum

On~Off

Underneath

Anithinum

On~Off

abandoneddolly

Apraxia

abandoneddolly

Becky boo

Would you seduce me? bc i'm sure you would be one to send me to hell ;) (i dunno!)

Anithinum

On~Off

abandoneddolly

Becky boo

Underneath

Autumn52

*Underneath you have invaded my dreams, I think of you day and night and now writing this I can't help but want you.*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

"It is a long wait for you... as haven't got much chance to be with you.*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

blue bunny sparkle

adroitgrayman

I would love to have both of you... if you are up for the fun.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Autumn52

As my mind is in a whirl of the images you ingite in my soul, I need you
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

adroitgrayman

I need you nothing less that the way you need me although it has been a long time the need has been flaming like a deep fire in this soul...

Apraxia

Your secret little messages put a smile on my face.