M seeking Badass F.

Started by backlash84, May 13, 2018, 01:25:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

backlash84

Going to put this first because it apparently needs more than top spot on my on/offs to be paid attention to. I post regularly, and require someone who can post AT LEAST once a day on average. I understand life gets in the way, and if you need a week off that's fine, but when we are back to "business as usual", I expect at least a post a day to keep things flowing.

Now, onto my main request thread. Please PM me if you are interested, after taking a look at my on/offs to see if we are compatible.

I am basically looking for a change of pace... I am used to playing the badass in the roleplay, the knight, warrior, mage... The dangerous mother fucker not to be messed with. I certainly don't intend to play someone completely helpless... and I definitely want my character to be useful, however I am wanting to try playing more of a supportive role for a change.

Setting doesn't really matter, although I tend not to like bland, modern day settings... I like the idea of my character ending up being someone your character feels she can open up to, someone who cares for her, treats her kindly... her comfort in a harsh, unkind world.

Feel free to send me your suggestions via PM, I look forward to hearing from you. :)

iovingangels

Hello! Your thread is EXACTLY what I'm looking for!!
I have a female knight who is a total BA. Strong as hell, physically yes, but mentally as well. She can be just what you're looking for in a fantasy adventure! And I too desire to have a partner that posts daily. Please let me know if you're interested

If you are I'll tell you more about Quinn and send some pics.