Re: Re: Last One Wins (archive)

Started by abandoneddolly, August 04, 2010, 11:14:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Apraxia

- puts her pasties on his eyes, running off with the win-  >:)

Insanityenviesme

-grabs for the win but takes her pasties instead-
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

-With a chortle, the win is had, and she rides off upon a glorious unicorn to lands of win-

Insanityenviesme

watches the nekkid Aps ride off into the sunset and snickers at the fake win in her hand
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Apraxia

Insanityenviesme

snickers and laughs playing with the win :D
Moments of Sanity

Blaed

The win is now with its true owner :P

auroraChloe

a/a 8/21/17

Blaed

That I do say, little temptress.

auroraChloe

*tickles that nummy torso and steals*

a/a 8/21/17

Blaed

-spanks her for stealing, and then steals it back and tickles her with his feathers-

auroraChloe

plucks a feather and calls it "THE WIN" 

a/a 8/21/17

Blaed

Growls and steals back the win and glues it in place.

abandoneddolly

Prototype

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

abandoneddolly

Pandamonium

-Slowly maneuvers around the crowd and commotion and steals the win when no one's looking-
8-)

abandoneddolly

Blaed

abandoneddolly

your right no one wins but me

Blaed

abandoneddolly

don't make me have to hurt you angel

adroitgrayman

No hurting please... Let's spread Love and only Love all around. *smiles*
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

abandoneddolly

Oh I love, but only when I have the win

adroitgrayman

If that is what makes you happy... then be the Winner... Come... come... come... grab me to take it back...
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso