Prototype

Takes the win. " Dream on buddy. "

The puritan filth, where ivy grows
The poisoned tear, the thorn, the rose
The sin, the pleasure, the sexual urge
Is what I choose for my last dirge

TheLegionary

* steals the win*

Why dont you join the male army in Xandi's rise and fall of gender, Prototype?

adroitgrayman

Takes over the Winning title.
“Some painters transform the sun into a yellow spot; others transform a yellow spot into the sun.” - Picasso

Prototype

Grabs the win shaking his head.

JustLisa

*Smirks taking the win blowing a kiss* Mine.
Who I am and what I show you I am are two very different things.
My Ons and Offs >>> https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=117473.0

Prototype

Smiles and takes the kiss from the air as well as the win. " Thank you, and yes it is. "

JustLisa

*laughs taking the win back*

lollipop

Apraxia

-Undaunted by Lollipops imposing...assets, Apraxia comes from behind, making a grab for the win!-

Prototype

Apraxia

What now??

-Takes Prototypes fancy mask and flings it across the yard, using the distraction to nab the win once more-

Victory is mine!

Prototype

Takes the win and an identical mask under his cloak. " You have been deceived.. "

Apraxia

Well played good sir, well played.

-She ponders for a moment, cross legged at Prototypes feet, eyeing the win with determination. In an instant, her face lights up with an idea, her hands brandishing a sizable feather which strikes bold and true at the soles of Protoypes feet-

Hah! Do you yield? I can keep this up all day! The win shall be mine one way or another!

-She threatens, furiously wriggling the feather, inflicting as much tickling as she can muster-

Prototype

Snickers and hands over the win. " Fine.. you're cunning I give you that.. but.. there is a problem.. you can't walk away with the win. " He clings onto her and smirks.

Apraxia

- His words seem like naught but pleasant noise as the win is handed to her. Willingly even! She grasps it in her hands, something along the lines of a pleased little squeal coming from her throat-

Mine, all mine. Ahem, I mean you made the right decision, sir. We all knew it would end this way eventually. Now then...

-She goes to ferret away her prize, but realizes a very strong and considerably heavy Prototype has encircled himself abut her person, making said ferreting near to impossible. She tries anyway, punctuating her movements with various "wait a second," and "well how about,". It ends with her exactly where she began. A winner but a captive-

..Man!  :-(

Prototype

Shrugs and takes the win before letting go. " Alright.. looks like you need some help with that win.. hehe " He starts walking away with the win in his hand.

Apraxia

What? No I don't!

-She protests, catching up to him and with a spring, lands on his back, her hands clutching tightly to his garments as she shimmies up, hooking an arm about his throat for added security-

It cannot be shared, it must be owned! Gimmeh D:

- She reaches, her cheek pressing against the back of his head as she grasps and swipes at empty air, juuust out of reach-

Prototype

Snickers and throws the win away. " Go get it.. "

Apraxia

-Obediently, eagerly, she gets off of him, dashing for the win as it tumbles end over end. She tumbles with it for a spell as she seeks to put on the breaks, little fingers clutching tightly, triumphant despite the fact she scraped her knee-

VICTORY!! and I think I need a band-aid...

Prototype

The win turns out to be a fake one as he had deceived her once more. He walked away whistling with the real win.

Apraxia

Deception! Of the worst kind!

-Reads the thread manual, noting by merely posting, the power of win is hers. As if on cue, the win teleports from Prototypes hands to clatter before her upon the floor. A snatch, and it is in her hands, a cackle had over the sudden upper hand-

What now, eh? Lookie here!

-She waves the win tauntingly before waggling her tongue at him-

Prototype

Two mirror images of him grabbed a hold of her hands while he snatched the win and bowed. " You're no match for me darling. "

JustLisa

*Yawns taking the win easily. Smiling* Booya

Apraxia

- She looks to Prototype and his doppelganger as Justlisa easily swipes the win. A smirk and a glance to his double faces as she tests his hold, wriggling her wrists out of his hands-

Oooh, a new challenger appears. It's on!

- She skips off, scurrying to catch up to Lisa, hugging her midsection, as she regards her with determination-

I totally saw it first. Honest. Hand it over.