Seeking a sick bastard

Started by Astrofig, December 21, 2011, 01:01:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Astrofig

He comes from a rich and powerful family, one whose blood is bluer than the sky. They have more money than God and could own the country if they so desired. As it happens, he is the heir to all this lavish luxury--but there is a catch. He himself must produce an heir before he receives a single red cent of his family's fortune. So he starts looking. His prestigious private academy has its usual selection of beauties, bottle-blondes with rhinoplasties, breast implants by sixth grade, all the best that money can buy.

But he doesn't want those; no, they're too easy. Any of the made-up sluts would fuck him in the janitor's closet just to say they had. No, he wants the shy brainy girl, the librarian's assistant. Short-clipped hair, cold eyes, no apparent interest in the men. She dresses conservatively, doesn't flirt, casts longing glances at the girls in the gym changing rooms. He wants to show her what she's missing--he'll force her to carry his heir, and like it.

He'll bide his time to get her alone, then corner her, force her against the wall or over on her back. And he plans to keep doing it until she starts showing. If she even thinks about telling anyone, or getting an abortion, he's going to out her to the whole entire school, and even to her parents--who would be quick to disown her. He'll torment her with his constant presence--waiting for her in thr doorways after class lets out, threatening notes in her locker or messages on her phone's voicemail. Maybe sneak up behind her in the hallways to rub his erection on her ass and molest her through her clothes. Eventually she'll become a sex slave of sorts to him, and may even come to like it.

And when she delivers? Well, then the whole fun process can start over again!

I would be the girl. Message me if you're twisted enough to love this.

Sweet Vixen

I think I could do this...are you still looking?
"Try not!  Do...or do not.  There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

mightymick

I sent you a PM if you are still interested in this.
Mike's Roleplay Requests

A/A's

All my Love to Tomorrow

Sweet Vixen

I don't seem to have received your message...I am still interested though
"Try not!  Do...or do not.  There is no try."
~Jedi Master Yoda

My Ons and Offs

Astrofig

Still looking for a monster with a human's face....

renrac

Id be interested in giving this a shot. Send me a message if you want to give it a shot.

Ashleebabe

Psst... Loki is one of those me. Wish I could play him for you

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Astrofig

OMG you totally could, love! Would you want to?!? :o

Ashleebabe

I can try for you and you only. Maybe we can work on our other BDB game as well

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.