Sherlock Season 2 Finale

Started by Callie Del Noire, July 02, 2012, 12:28:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Callie Del Noire

Okay, first off...if you haven't seen it, please wait till you do. Those of us that have, please spoiler just in case.

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Okay, from what I've read in the media, ALL the clues to how Sherlock faked this are there. I've watched the show about a dozen times now.

All I can figure is he did something with Molly's help but I can't figure out what they did that would fool Watson.

Jag

I've seen a bunch of videos on the whole 'how he did it'...but I refuse to believe any of them till season 3 comes out. But I do agree that Molly had to have had something to do with it.

And before Eden gets here. I just have to say...Moriarty is a liar! Believe in Sherlock! Brooks is a fake!

*flees*
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Nadir

NO, Michi, no. Not this again. >:( I grew up with Brooks being the Storyteller. I'll never believe anything against him. Hell, I went to one of his plays - he is a very, very good actor, I know he could pull off what Sherlock Holmes wanted. He's the victim in this mess. *folds arms*

Callie Del Noire

Shuffles in.. sticks something on the local noteboard..

Shuffles out. <Welcome to Dr. Watson's War folks...>

Jag

Nico

Quote from: Michi No Sora on July 02, 2012, 10:31:23 AM
I've seen a bunch of videos on the whole 'how he did it'...but I refuse to believe any of them till season 3 comes out. But I do agree that Molly had to have had something to do with it.

And before Eden gets here. I just have to say...Moriarty is a liar! Believe in Sherlock! Brooks is a fake!

*flees*
~snickers!!!~

Lavinia

-shuffles in and makes herself comfy-

Ah, so this is where all of the lovely Sherlockians of E! have holed themselves up.

Nadir

Sherlockian? Pft. I'm a Brookite.

Lavinia

Well, now, that just makes things entertaining. An interesting man, the storyteller, such a clever spinner of tales.

Oniya

I have only two words to contribute.

Empty House.

;D
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Nico

Quote from: Lavinia on July 04, 2012, 01:51:40 AM
-shuffles in and makes herself comfy-

Ah, so this is where all of the lovely Sherlockians of E! have holed themselves up.
We have been found!  XD Quick, folks, get your Deerstalkers and hiiiiide. :P

Jag

Quote from: Dim Hon on July 04, 2012, 02:10:27 AM
Sherlockian? Pft. I'm a Brookite.

*throws things at Dim*

Sherlockian!

Nadir

Jag

Callie Del Noire

Now now.. no yelling/throwing/pooflinging at the other side please.

Keep this properly (British style) civil.

Callie Del Noire

I haz mah Moritary "London" hat now! Yay!

Couldn't afford his skull and bones necktie.. $300!!!

Callie Del Noire

I shall wear a name tag at the convention this weekend while wearing this.... "Hi, I'm Jim...Jim from IT."

Nadir

Callie Del Noire