Ewoks Snack Shack and Bar

Started by whiteflame, February 27, 2009, 09:12:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

saturnschild

yeah I know. took you by surprise didn't I. Ha love doing that.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

well im going to hold you to it now  :P
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*laughs lightly* ok ok you got me *goes to get more treats*
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

* comes back with lap top playing Evanescence and a plate of cookies* here I brought and variety not sure what kind I wanted or what king u wanted. So enjoy going to try to finish logic paper due tomorrow.

Ons and Offs saturn

leelan

*slips in putting a white rose on a table for whiteflame and smiles* can someone let him know it was from me? We haven't talked since he got to sign up. Thanks!
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

saturnschild

*nods with out looking up from lap top and grabbing another cookie* valid, invalid, syllogism, antecedent,

Ons and Offs saturn

eon

*Is tempted to accidentally put a virus on her laptop*

Nah, that would be... mean.... and funny....

MzNurse

*restocks all the goodies, special boxes, and drinks*

morning everyone!
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

saberblue

Hurrah, hurrah! *munches the goodies*  Good morning to you, too!
O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

saturnschild

*skips in and dances around* GOOOOOD MOOOORRRRRNNNNNIIIIINNNNGGGG EVERYBODY *spins in circle* I finished my paper and I am so awake for once.

Ons and Offs saturn

snow

*dive/glomp/rolls saturn and pins her to the ground and licks her cheek* yay! i missed you! *cuddles*

saturnschild

*tightly hug snow around his neck and kisses him on his head* Oh I missed you too.

Ons and Offs saturn

Lolli

Quote from: snow on March 11, 2009, 05:58:33 PM
well apparently im a vibrator now, or at least saturn thinks so XD
Oo
Ohemgee! xD That's fabulous.
-grabs her box- Morning, everybody!
Guess who's back? ;]
Sorry for the lack of posts to all my RP partners! MWAH

Tweethearts.

snow

Lolli

-searches Snow for on/off button- Do you need new batteries? You're not working correctly!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

RAWR! *glomps and knocks you to the ground and kisses your nose* to lure you in to a false seance of security =P

Lolli

-giggles and wiggles- Chyeah, fun+rhymes= MORE FUN!
-breaks out the pillows for a pillow fight-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*sits and stares at a pillow then holds up a paw and looks at it confused, then puts it on the pillow, lifts his paw again and puts it back on the pillow, then holds his paw up again* damn you lack of thumbs

Lolli

-straps velcro around Snow's paw and one of the pillows- Problem solved!
-proceeds to beat Snow about the face with her pillow-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

ha! *puts his paw to the pillow and dive rolls to escape lolli's blows (never thought i would say that XD) jumps at her flailing his pillow wildly *

Lolli

-takes pillow to the face, coughs up feathers- Oh, no.. I will not fail! -straps Ewok to her pillow- KICK, 'WOK! KICK! -flings pillow at Snow-
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

AHHH! *dives out of the way and rolls then leeps at the now pillowlis  lolli* for queen and country!

Lolli

-is tackled- Oh, darn. Now what shall I do? Pillowless, helpless little ol' me!
Guess who's back? ;]

Tweethearts.

snow

*shrugs and gits up, walks over to the couch and jump up on it, but rolls right back off as he landed on his pillow, throwing him off balance, he landed on his back and waved his paw in the air trying to git the pillow off, whimpering pathetically* it....wont....come....off!