Ace's Ideas (Fandom Games, Mostly F/F, some M/F!)

Started by Ace Flyer, January 07, 2017, 03:54:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ace Flyer

Alright, I decided to try one of these things again in hopes of getting some more RPs going on here. If anyone is interested in an idea below, feel free to PM me please! I'd like to keep this thread clear (and I make no promises I'd even notice someone else posting here. ^^;; ).

I just ask that anyone who would want to RP be as least semi-literate. No one-liners, please. Try to get two or three nice paragraphs, at the least.

So, for anyone who happens to not think I'm too bossy (I'm really not, promise!)--and for anyone interested in any of these ideas--let me know! Or if you get any ideas of your own, it doesn't have to follow any of these.

~~~

Cravings

Here are a few things I'm particularly craving at the moment:
  • Aloy - Horizon: Zero Dawn: So I might be behind on the times, but I finally played through HZD and I love it! I'd love to play a game with or opposite an Aloy! Aloy/Ikrie, Aloy/Vanasha...I'm sure we can come up with a fun pairing and a fun plot!
  • Control: I am completely and totally hooked on the world of Remedy's video game Control--it's so good! So I would love to play something with the FBC and all the shenanigans that could come with it. Preferably I'd love to play, or play opposite of, Jesse Faden, but there's so much we could work out be it pre-, during, or post-game. Perhaps something in the Mirror, between Jesse and esseJ? And I can't be the only one that saw all the subtext between Jesse and Emily... ;) This could also simply be a SPC Foundation game as well, though.
  • Warhammer 40k: Between really enjoying the new Rogue Trader game, having fun with Darktide, and slowly dustying off my old armies for the wargame...I really have an itch for some 40k RP. Open to plots and stories--a Rogue Trader and his/her retinue up to no good? An Inquisitor dealing with a xenos or heretical threat? Love on the battlefield between different races, or a Commissar and a Sister, or a Noble and a...*gasp*...servant!? Anyway, definitely interested in figuring something out!
  • Rebel Moon: While clearly a Zack Snyder movie, for the pros and cons of that, I really liked Rebel Moon! And I would love to have an RP using those characters! Particularly Kora! I have some vague ideas, so if anyone is interested, hit me up!

~~~

Fandoms

There's a number of fandoms I enjoy, and would love to play in. I can play canon characters and OCs in most of these, so if there are any you'd like to play in particular, message me and we can hash something out! If the setting is bolded, it means I'll never say no to a game there.
  • DC Comics/Movies
  • Marvel Comics/Movies
  • Power Rangers
  • Star Wars
  • Dragon Age
  • Mass Effect
  • Final Fantasy
  • Legend of Zelda
  • Fire Emblem
  • Metroid
  • Warhammer 40k
  • Starcraft
  • Overwatch
  • Sunstone
  • Starcraft
  • Horizon: Zero Dawn
  • Destiny/Destiny 2
  • Dragon Ball Z/Super

~~~

Plots

Super Power Beat Down

Inspired by the YouTube versus series, I think it would be fun to try some wacky/odd cross over games. Power Rangers vs. Justice League? Star Wars vs. Avengers? Overwatch vs. Justice League vs. Avengers? Mass Effect vs. Halo? Metroid vs Legend of Zelda? I think there's a lot of potential, and I love cross-over games in general. Open for any and all fandoms, I'm sure we can work out how to make them mash and work!

SPC Foundation

Follows on the craving for Control--how couldn't it?--but I've been wanting to try out writing in the SPC-verse. The daily lives at a Site, dealing with the odd containment breach or attack by various GoI? MTF operatives doing their thing? Maybe dabble with the O5 Council, or pick some humanoid SCP's like Abel or Iris...? Open to thoughts and ideas!

For Honor - Wolves At The Door

The Cataclysm changed everything.

A disaster of untold proportions reshaped the land. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis--the vengeance of Gaia herself seemed set to rid the world of all that lived upon it. The Great Empire was decimated, vast stretches of roads and aqueducts, mighty fortresses and monuments, reduced to rubble. The Nordic Clans was swallowed by the Earth and its people forced to flee to lands unknown across raging seas. The island nation of the proud and honorable Sun Kingdoms were devoured by the seas. The ancient Jade Empire was cast down into generations of strife and famine and civil war...

But humanity endured, despite the chaos and decimation of their ways of life.

In the region known as Ashfield, orders of knights rose from the ashes of the Great Empire and began to rebuild. As years passed they encountered the viking raiders that descended from the ancient Nordic Clans--returning from the seas to reclaim their homeland. While in the Myre to the east a new empire was rising, as samurai clans that escaped the destruction of their island home claimed a new home for themselves. Conflict was inevitable as cultures clashed and diplomacy became a lost art. Ashfield was a verdant land rich in resources, as the base of the volcanic Mt. Ignis, making them a prime target for viking raiders. The Myre was home to lost ruins and treasures, relics of both the fallen Clans and the Great Empire, claimed by the samurai but desired by the other cultures. And from the south came the exploratory forces of the Wu Lin, the new dominant force of the Jade Empire, seizing the once prosperous trading route known as the Qiang Pass.

War was inevitable. Was is constant, as each faction seeks to claim more land and territory for themselves while stealing such from their neighbors. Few remembers the eras of peace from before the Cataclysm. Those that hearken for peace are downed out by their warmongering kin. With wolves at the door, warrior rise to defend their homes. Some rise for justice. For revenge. For conquest and glory. For the sheer thrill of battle...

For Honor.

In particular, very much craving a game based around Horizon: Zero Dawn or Control! If anyone would be interested in either of these, please PM me! Open to anything someone might be inspired by from this, but those two are definitely at the top of my list! Something with Dragon Ball Z/Super would be fun as well!

Ace Flyer

Made a few adjustments and Craving changes, tweaked the one available plot idea some.

Looking primarily for a good game with a She-Hulk character right now though! Anyone up for giving it a shot, please PM me :)

Ace Flyer

Made some plot and Craving and Fandom adjustments! Plenty of Wonder Woman fun going on now, but still looking for some She-Hulk games, if anyone out there wants to play her.

Really looking for a game set in the Injustice-verse for DC. So any fans of Injustice: Gods Among Us, or Injustice 2 that came out yesterday, let me know! Also looking for Mass Effect: Andromeda games! No plot seeds posted yet, but I'm up for brainstorming with anyone interested.

Ace Flyer

Tweaked craving slightly, and added some more plots! Looking for a few new games!

Ace Flyer

Updated with a new plot, edited the existing plots some. Probably could use one or two new games!

Ace Flyer

Tentatively looking for another game or two! On a DC kick again, so anyone looking to play in the DC Universe, feel free to drop a PM!

Ace Flyer

Another update. Small stuff, but really craving a SuperCorp game right now! So if anyone else watches the Supergirl TV series and wants to work out a game around Kara and Lena, please please please let me know! :D

Ace Flyer

A bump! Looking for one or two more games!

Updated cravings a bit, added a Starcraft II seed. Anyone up for working out a game, let me know!

Ace Flyer

Bump!

Updated some stuff...Mainly, really looking for a Batman/Catwoman game, if there are any takers!

Ace Flyer

Bump!

Tweaked some ideas, removed some others--really looking for a Wonder Woman/Tomb Raider crossover right now! :D All inspired by these art pieces!

All safe for work! https://imgur.com/a/d79R0U5

Ace Flyer

And have a bump! Looking to take on a new game or two, hopefully!

Ace Flyer

Update!

Particularly looking for a game playing around in the Dragon Ball Z/Super or Fire Emblem: Three Houses worlds! Open to anything that might catch eyes though, could add another game or two.

Just shoot me a PM!

Ace Flyer

July bump!

In particular, very much craving a game based around Horizon: Zero Dawn or Control! If anyone would be interested in either of these, please PM me! Open to anything someone might be inspired by from this, but those two are definitely at the top of my list! Something with Dragon Ball Z/Super would be fun as well!

If anyone is interested, just PM me and we can try to plot something out!

Ace Flyer

I've been playing a lot of For Honor recently, and the low-fantasy setting just has me itching for some RP. I think there's a lot of potential, so below, I did a quick and dirty summary of the game's world state. Really, though, it's an excuse for combat sim game where knights can fight vikings can fight samurai can fight ancient Chinese-theme warriors.

I might try fashioning this into a group game as well...But! Until then, if this catches anyone's eye, please PM me!

For Honor - Wolves At The Door

The Cataclysm changed everything.

A disaster of untold proportions reshaped the land. Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tornadoes, tsunamis--the vengeance of Gaia herself seemed set to rid the world of all that lived upon it. The Great Empire was decimated, vast stretches of roads and aqueducts, mighty fortresses and monuments, reduced to rubble. The Nordic Clans was swallowed by the Earth and its people forced to flee to lands unknown across raging seas. The island nation of the proud and honorable Sun Kingdoms were devoured by the seas. The ancient Jade Empire was cast down into generations of strife and famine and civil war...

But humanity endured, despite the chaos and decimation of their ways of life.

In the region known as Ashfield, orders of knights rose from the ashes of the Great Empire and began to rebuild. As years passed they encountered the viking raiders that descended from the ancient Nordic Clans--returning from the seas to reclaim their homeland. While in the Myre to the east a new empire was rising, as samurai clans that escaped the destruction of their island home claimed a new home for themselves. Conflict was inevitable as cultures clashed and diplomacy became a lost art. Ashfield was a verdant land rich in resources, as the base of the volcanic Mt. Ignis, making them a prime target for viking raiders. The Myre was home to lost ruins and treasures, relics of both the fallen Clans and the Great Empire, claimed by the samurai but desired by the other cultures. And from the south came the exploratory forces of the Wu Lin, the new dominant force of the Jade Empire, seizing the once prosperous trading route known as the Qiang Pass.

War was inevitable. Was is constant, as each faction seeks to claim more land and territory for themselves while stealing such from their neighbors. Few remembers the eras of peace from before the Cataclysm. Those that hearken for peace are downed out by their warmongering kin. With wolves at the door, warrior rise to defend their homes. Some rise for justice. For revenge. For conquest and glory. For the sheer thrill of battle...

For Honor.

Ace Flyer

Random bump!

Tweaked craving some, removed an interest here, added one there...Shoot a PM if interested!

Ace Flyer

Bump!

Tweaked cravings, removed some plots, etc etc.

Ace Flyer

Post-break bump!

After some time away just to get stuff in order...I am back and hoping to dust off the rust! Tweaked some things, added Cyberpunk 2077, so if anyone likes anything here, drop me a PM!

Ace Flyer

Bump!

My new job has been wrecking me, but definitely craving something in the vein of Warhammer 40k, thanks to some games I've been getting into!

Ace Flyer

Bump!

Did some consolidating of stuff I forgot I did separate posts for. Also, definitely interested in Warhammer 40k and Rebel Moon games right now!