Mecha vs Monsters (FATE/DnD 5e)

Started by ShadowFox89, July 07, 2016, 02:11:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheFourthShade

I communicate with the GM of this game on a semi-regular basis; I believe he is still interested in running.

I hope he is, anyway.

ShadowFox89

Call me Shadow
My A/A

jeflint

I've never written up a fate character before, so hopefully this is ok.

I'll be able to write up the D&D character in a few minutes once everything's cleared with the pilot. :)

Celes Starfall

Name: Celes "Red" Starfall
High Concept: Runic Slave bodyguard
Trouble: I'm really the enemy and I don't know it
Aspects: "Did someone say party?" "Oh, let me help!" "Why do you lock your doors to change?" "Master?"
Race:"Human" or near enough doesn't matter
History: Celes isn't from around these parts. She slipped through one of the cracks and has been gallivanting around ever since. She comes from a uniquely specialized tribe of humans which magic is bound in their skin. The only way the magic can be manifested is through tattoos that are put on them. This has made Celes's tribe very desired on her world and so free births are rare.
Owning one of Celes's people is considered a sign of near royalty and they are passed down from father to son for as long as they live, and because of their highly magical and durable nature that can be two maybe three full generations.

Celes wasn't a free birth. She was planned and manipulated from the get go. She never knew her parents because she was sold to a slaver before she was even conceived. He wanted a bodyguard who was fetching and could protect him while searching for new and unique breeds to sell. He trained Celes to have no sense of modesty or need for privacy. She would happily walk around naked most days, her magical skin protecting her from the elements as well as turning back all but the sharpest magic sword. As a bodyguard she was by his side day and night, and was trained in the arts of assassination, for it was less bloody.

Her master popped into Earths' realm completely by accident and unfortunately Celes couldn't protect him from the giant monster that squished them both. Celes survived miraculously because of her durable magic hide. Being in the desert of Neveda she began walking, she had no clear destination in mind so she went for the place that had the most ambient energy.

Celes was caught halfway to Las Vegas by a group of Magi. Mistaking her for one of their own they tried and tried to get her to use magic like they did. She tried to work magic like they wanted but it never worked. Finally when one asked why she didn't do anything magical she explained it was locked into her skin. Celes displayed her unique form of tattoo magic and she was quickly shipped off to a larger group to be studied.

Celes didn't complain, overly, about being a test subject and simply stood and took it. When the complex was attacked she rushed to defend her new masters by jumping in the Glitter "Girl" so called because it was only the framework of a Mech. She fought bravely and killed the monster. The group decided to customize the mech for Celes.

Celes has been a protector of the earth ever since. She naturally gravitates to a solider role and support, falling into the rear and lending a helping hand where she can. When she has to fight in her mech she prefers distance to close range but with her specialized pistols she's as deadly in close range combat as she is in distance.

Physical Description: Celes stands out in a crowd, when they're short like she is, she has flame colored hair, a pair of mismatched colored eyes and tattoos all over her skin. She wears little to no clothing to avoid impacting her touching of her tattoos. Modest wear for her is a bikini. When asked to cover up she wears a robe that can be undone with the yank of a belt.

Ons:Celes was bred to be a slave, she gravitates to strong personalities and is submissive to them. She enjoys making others happy and she has no concept of modesty or privacy. She enjoys sweets and alcohol, on her world these are treats deserved for the highest of the high born. Celes loves artwork and beautiful drawings and is an artist, she designed most of her own tattoos. She was trained to be a warrior, the sexy sweet little darling in the dress that could kill with a touch to her tattoos.

Offs: Celes is turned off by violence, she dislikes it in all its capacity. She is also against cruelty and doesn't have a mean streak in her body. She is also against leaving someone out of the fun.

Mech: The Glitter Girl

Jan's General Info, The F-List , On’s & Offs, absenteeism & BB Color Codes

ShadowFox89

What have they done to Ninjette O_O
Call me Shadow
My A/A

jeflint

Quote from: ShadowFox89 on July 22, 2016, 10:49:07 AM
What have they done to Ninjette O_O

That would be me... I used Adam Warren's template of Ghost to get my Tattooed Warrior her tattoos. I then asked a buddy to make a drawing of her based on the template, there's more on her back. I have a commission but I wasn't going to post that yet. 😛

Guancyto

Might as well throw my hat into the ring, for great mecha justice. Will have something actually substantive for you later.

AndyZ

What all classes have been grabbed so far?  I just rewatched Pacific Rim yesterday...
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

TheFourthShade

I'm not sure who (if not all) has been accepted, but

Bard, Barbarian, Sorc, Someone mentioned a Sniper so probably a Ranger or a fighter, and someone might have mentioned monk.

So basically, if I'm reading this right, we're kind of well rounded.

I made the bard so I've got a bit of healing and buffs/debuffs going on.

jeflint

Quote from: TheFourthShade on July 26, 2016, 11:12:52 AM
I'm not sure who (if not all) has been accepted, but

Bard, Barbarian, Sorc, Someone mentioned a Sniper so probably a Ranger or a fighter, and someone might have mentioned monk.

So basically, if I'm reading this right, we're kind of well rounded.

I made the bard so I've got a bit of healing and buffs/debuffs going on.

I was thinking rogue/fighter for sniper class to start down assassin route.