The lusty Queen (futanari! maids! Kemonomimi/anthro! and more!)

Started by bokotousamurai, February 23, 2014, 08:08:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ironwolf85

The Erotic East: lying across the sea of stars, or if going over land the land bridges of trackless steppes or the empty wastes of Genesia's desserts. The east is dominated by three major states, Wángguó, Ōkoku, Jegug each ruled by an emperor of varying power. With a number of smaller states surrounding them. There are hundreds of religions that overlap and change quickly, in religious terms, therefore defy catagorization by western kingdoms. There is a large menagre of various spirits ranging from the mighty and godlike spirit of a mountian, to the small spirit of a little lantern, and everything in between. The Great 13 spirits are the most important, and known as The Zodiac, each corrosponds to ideas and months of the year, with the exception of Cat. Who was a lazy bastard, and when months were assigned and never showed up.
Just like westerners, easterners are pretty perverted. But it's masked behind proper decorum and politeness most of the time, with rulers having large harems and pleasure palaces. The Concept of "Face & Shadow" plays heavy into sexuality and politics, reinforcing the fudal system and buracracy. The "face" is on display as never overstepping bounderies, respecting your superiors, and obediance. While Shadow is how you actually feel and act when out of sight. It's not uncommon for superiors to make sexual demands in addition to others, and a good "face" obeys.
They are the source of silk, fireworks, and rare alchemical items.

Magitech is somewhat rarer, but normal magic is far more prevlent.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Zaer Darkwail

That's great country idea, I had planned base my palace guard come from 'oriental' sort setting and that setting sounds great idea for him :).

Ironwolf85

Eastern militarisim (For Zaer): There are essencally three styles of military, one from each nation.

Wángguó: Vast armies of serfs lead by elite guards
Ōkoku: Samurai
Jegug: magotech firearms, ect.

sexual items on renown that the queen might own.
Gong's head: a silver helm linked to the Ram spirit, and built in his/her handsome image. when closed the persion becomes incredibly artistic and inventive, be it at industry, combat, or in the bedroom.

Gong's Talisman: meant for women, it excites the libito and increases fertility.  Once invoked it improves the ability to take larger cocks, and vastly increases wetness. Of note: if used by a man his rear becomes pussylike to acheve the result. Both talismans increase pleasure.

Ma's renewing talisman: meant for men it excites the libito and increases fertility. Once invoked it makes one's loins hard and will not go down for at least two hours. Of note: if used by a woman, her clit will become dicklike to acheve the result. Both talismans increase pleasure.

Dragon's shaft: a blazing enchanted strap-on modeled after sombody's dirty idea of the dragon spirit. It glows with inner fire, and transmits sensation to the using woman. Prolonged use can lead to an imperialistic persionality, egotisim, preoccupation with gold, and treating the strap on as an actual lover.

Silk robe of iron body: exactly as it sounds, it causes the body below the neck to turn metallic with a sleek look and sheen. It is also increases strengh and physical resistance.
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Chaosfox

Desert Elf – Though this race of elves is originally from the desert kingdoms they no longer have their own.  Their Capitol being taken over by One of the human nations and their King and Queen put to death the this race of elves broke up into tribes of wandering nomads.  In the present day they are considered to be the vagabonds of the Elves. They are pretty much gypsies though some of them do have permanent home in the various town cities and villages throughout the different kingdoms. 
Some Facts
-   Most elves usually have some affinity to magic. This is not true of desert elves not in the normal sense at least. Though there music holds some magi to it still ever since the fall of their kingdom they have lost most of their magical ties.
-   The main deference between men and women is facial here all mature Desert Elf men have a goatee of some kind.  Whereas the women have no facial hair and tend to have smoother skin. Height wise both males and female are usually no taller the 5 ft and almost all are slim.
-   Desert elves are very good at adapting to their surroundings. They also usually make for good scouts and spies as they are naturally quick and dexterous. If you’re out on the city street and something goes missing chances are good a desert elf has it.
-   As stated above the music of desert elves still holds some magic. They are well known for being great musicians as well as superb dancers. It is why so many of the women of their spices end up in Noble houses and castles as servants.
-   Futa among there kind are quite rare and are always referred to as female. They almost always ha n balls and there cocks generally range on the small side. As for being referred to as female like the females of the race a desert elf futa grows no facial hair and has smooth skin. Also Desert elf futa never grow any hair beside that on their head.
-   Desert elves tend to be on the wild and rebellious side and sometimes are the among  most punished among servants of any kind.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Zaer Darkwail

Name: Tobi Mashaka
Position: Captain of Palace Guards, a commanding general during active warfare
Race: Wolfkin (furry)
Sexuality/Measurements: Hetero but open for pansexual/futa entities, 12 inches long penis (which can expand both in size and girth upon nearing to peak of arousal, often getting stuck inside most women)
Ons: Submissive (towards queen and daughters), Dominant (partners who are not queen nor one her daughters), Breasts (large ones), Sex in public places (avoiding being caught), Bondage (both receive and give), Oral (both receive and give to women or pansexuals/futa), Roughhousing
Offs: MxM (partners must have a femine form), Watersport, Vore/Gore, poo, dismemberment/mutilation
Skills: Sharp canine nose, low-light vision, strong self-control and discipline, top class swordsmanship and tactical mind
Hobbies: Calligraphy, writing haiku's, painting, tending garden (raising bonsai's). Also does sword practices, drills with guards and hunting regularly. Also drinks and gambles often and he is infamous for bad luck with gambling.
Other: Tobi Mashaka is from eastern country, from Ōkoku providence. He is what his homeland would call rónin, a wandering man or more precisely a samurai without a lord. He served his master loyally until his master offended emperor and was tasked to perform seppuku and further for shame for rest of house hold all samurai were immediately disposed as rónin, not allowing them chance perform seppuku also to retain their honor. Tobi and rest now rónin ranked samurai avenged this insult by attacking emperor....they failed and so far Tobi was only one who survived from suicidal attack.

Since then he had devoted his life on survival, not sell his pride to do commoners work so he became a mercenary, occasional poacher and even bandit to feed himself. He knew codes of honorable combat but he no longer followed them unless specifically ordered on honorable duel, a prospect what no true warrior (like samurai) would ever do with a rónin anyway. Then Yukari met him over ten years (before she became queen) ago while she was adventuring in region, he was a bandit and he had ambushed the caravan what Yukari was guarding. Yukari was prepared for fight but the manner how Tobi carried on the robbery told her he was a man of honor underneath his scruffy look and he was interested only on food stuff (and sake); jewelry or other valuable items held no interest on him.

Yukari had learned some local customs and she made a official challenge for duel of honor with Tobi...which shocked him but he accepted it none the less. They dueled and he showed that despite using cheap tactics to ambush caravan he was not slouch with pure swordcraft, but none the less he was defeated by Yukari and he excepted to be killed by her....but instead she claimed him. Taking him as her companion, servant, guard and so forth. Tobi knew he was not samurai in her service but he found true happiness in serving a worthy lord, or lady this case and thus followed her and served her loyally during her remaining adventuring years and after them when she became queen. Later on as she became queen she made him as captain of the guards in her palace and also one her generals in a potential war.

Ironwolf85

ha this is fun the Ma brothers are from Wángguó aka pervy china.
Tobi's is from Ōkoku aka pervy Japan
We just need somthing from Jegug aka pervy korea to complete the set, maybe I'll reference some vases or alchemy the queen might've aquired or somthing.

bokotousamurai

*stubling  around sleepily* mm...unm..morning, uh, gimmie a..second *chugs a barrel of coffee, smokes a cigerette* ok, I'm good now.

@Ironwolf, very good eastern concepts, ill get them into the world building section.

@Choasfox, so dessert elves have gypsy thing, nice, ill use it.

@Zaer, alright! furry ronin! awesome!
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Ironwolf85

Rune

Is it too late to join? If not, I would like to submit my character.

Pic(s): Well provide if accepted.

Name: Sukimi
position: Guard/Harem
Race: Human, Catgirl or Bunnygirl
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 105 #
Sexuality/measurements: 36DD - 20 -34

Background: Sukimi was one of the youngest members of the palace guard. Although not the most skilled at arms, he was noted for bravery. It came to pass that the Queen needed a guardsman who could pass unnoticed in the harem and among her ladies in waiting. Sukimi was sent to the court wizard  for the ultimate disguise. Unfortunately, by the time the wizard would be done, the disguise had become reality. Now Sukimi was quickly become a favorite pet among the guards and with those that she was assigned to protect.

Ons:
Offs:
Skills:
Hobbies:
Other:

bokotousamurai

don't worry, we'll pretty much always be accepting, so just finish the app up and we'll see about getting you in. ^.^
I'm the coolest nerd there is, and I don't care that that isn't an accomplishment.

Angie

Is there anyone applying for the head cook? I'd like to make an elven master chef for that position. A female elven cook, with less of a French accent...
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

bokotousamurai

Angie

Umm...actually, I know Fae are a work in progress, but I found a very nice Fairy picture I wanna use for my character. In fact, here it is:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

So, can we work something out with the Fae race so I can use that one?

bokotousamurai

of course, I have a couple of rough ideas to work with....

Pixies would be annoying miscreants and tricksters

Fairies are connected to nature and magic

Dyrads are guardians of nature.

Nymphs are beautiful and protect woodlands.

Angie

Think I'll go Faerie

Pic(s):
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name: Holly (keeps her last name secret-names are powerful)
position: Head chef
Race: Faerie
Sexuality/measruements: 6 in length cock, long and slender (when she uses a futa form), C cup breasts. Prefers the women, but doesn't mind men either.
Ons: Chocolate and other sweets, kissing, and futanaris
Offs: Gore, scat, and "aggressive" people
Skills: Excellent chef, limited magical ability, flying
Hobbies: Cooking, cooking, cooking, sex, and cooking. Also flying in the cool moonlight.
Other: She's very flirty and playful. Wears as little clothing as possible.

bokotousamurai

Yukina

Rune

Name: Sukimi
position: Guard/Harem
Race: Catgirl (neko) (furry) (formerly human)
Height: 5' 0"
Weight: 105 #
Sexuality/measurements: Bi/36DD - 20 -34

Background: Sukimi was one of the youngest members of the palace guard. Although not the most skilled at arms, he was noted for bravery. It came to pass that the Queen needed a guardsman who could pass unnoticed in the harem and among her ladies in waiting. Sukimi was sent to the court wizard  for the ultimate disguise. The plan was to make him appear as unassuming and harmless as possible. He would pose as a 'pet' to stay with the Harem to ensure their safety. Unfortunately, by the time the wizard would be done, the disguise had become reality. The magic had worked too well. Now instead of a guard of the harem, Sukimi was now quickly becoming one of the more favorite harem girls. Even his former guardmates no longer saw him as anything more than a pet for their pleasure. (I would like to possible start with meeting the court wizard and his apprentice, but we could begin shortly after the transformation.)

Despite what has happened. Sukimi is still a loyal agent of the crown and is a skilled agent. She now acts as eyes and ears within the harem and is also more than capable of performing missions of stealth/seduction/infiltration.

Ons: Bondage, Humiliation, Being forced (non-consentual), Being manipulated, etc

Offs: Pain, Torture, Scat, Vore

Skills: Dancing, skilled fighter (although now too weak to handle a sword), acrobatics, subterfuge

Hobbies: Has recently collecting an assortment of collars (gifts from suitors)

Other: see background above

bokotousamurai

Angie

Who says you're too weak to use a sword? Garrett from Thief is one of the weakest guys around, but he handles a sword just fine. You can always use a rapier or a lighter blade. Failing that, there's always the good old Blackjack (aka Bonking Stick)

Yukina

I look forward to the chocolates, Angiejuusan. What do they do?

bokotousamurai

put in spoilers please, I don't want the surprise ruined

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 02, 2014, 07:11:15 PM
I look forward to the chocolates, Angiejuusan. What do they do?

Well, the purple one just got revealed. As did the blue and pink, but that leaves seven more for me to pull completely out of my ass reveal!

Yukina

I look forward to see what the yellow-green one does then.

Angie

Quote from: Yugishogun on March 02, 2014, 08:06:26 PM
I look forward to see what the yellow-green one does then.

Well it just happened. I have a rough idea what each one should do. I was going to make the Red a "palette cleanser" that reversed all changes WITHOUT having to cum, but then I realized that didn't make sense for the Red-Blue mix. So I moved it to a different one.

Oh yes, they're all exceptionally delicious and very rich, preventing anyone from eating more then one at a time. She made them that way because it's a bad idea to eat more then one of these, she has mixes for those!