3rd Ed M&M (Non-Con Human) - 5 players needed - "Heroes Unite, Tonight!"

Started by ArinTalis, July 29, 2016, 01:49:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ArinTalis

I mean, you COULD, but I probably wouldn't accept the submission. I like it when players have the option of crazy sex with each other. XD Key Words: The Option. On the other hand, Holy Priest Hero would be cool.

Guancyto

Well, I had meant it as a joke, but the sheer number of evil priest and demon enemies makes me inclined to apply with a demon-hunting paladin-style nun (of one of those orders that isn't picky about chastity, since this is a game on E).

Knarfy

No no, obviously she would be chaste, but just like... really bad at it.

;D
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Knarfy

Character Name: Frankie Filbert 

Hero Name: Color Splash, Rainbow Bunny
Backstory: Frankie Filbert was an intelligent, but unremarkable young woman born in a small town in Texas. She was kind and well liked, did well in school, and went to the University of Texas with the aim of getting into medical research. After graduating with a Bachelors of Science in biology, she enrolled in a graduate program and began working at the JJ Pickle Research campus where she managed the lab rabbits for an ongoing project.

Her life might have continued as it had in perpetuity, quietly successful, if it hadn't been for one particularly determined rabbit that broke free on one fateful day. Frankie pursued the escaped rabbit with single minded determination all across the campus. Unfortunately for the both of them, the rabbit wandered into the middle of a physics experiment, and Frankie caught the wayward bunny just in time for them both to be instantly vaporized by a high energy particle beam.

Their destruction was so thorough that no one even noticed until the recordings of the experiment were reviewed later. It was a terrible tragedy, and lab security and safety protocols were reviewed and updated, but the event was otherwise forgotten.

At least, until the experiment was run again a few months later. The beam fired again with no issues. Once the test chamber was cleared and opened, rather than the nothing the researchers expected, they found a naked and confused young woman that looked like a cross between Frankie Filbert, the rabbit, and the particle beam that blasted them to bits.

There was some initial shock, but not as much as one might think. This sort of thing came with the territory when you were working on high energy particle experiments. The head of the project, Dr. Rosanna Thorpe, kept Frankie's reappearance quiet at first, giving her a chance to re-acquaint herself with physical existence. This turned out to be a good idea. While she remembered her old life in general terms, the Frankie Filbert that coalesced out of energized photons was not the same person that had been disintegrated a few months prior. Both she and Dr. Thorpe decided that it would be best to allow her family to believe that she was still dead, rather than subject them to losing their daughter all over again.

Once it became apparent that her unique situation did in fact grant her super powers, Frankie cobbled together a costume and began using them to help people, as one does in this sort of situation. The media threw several monikers her way, though 'Color Splash' and 'Rainbow Bunny' seem to be the ones that have stuck.

Frankie wasn't much of a fighter, and focused her efforts on disaster relief and humanitarian projects, eventually becoming the head of a small but successful charity organization. Her actions in the wake of several high profile disasters, flashy appearance, and upbeat attitude have made her quite popular, especially among children, and she has used that popularity to advocate on social issues.

Unbeknownst to many however, the Rainbow Bunny has a dark secret, even beyond that of her original identity. While it's obvious that she has some kind of blended biology between human and rabbit, the deeper implications are hidden. To put it simply, she has a nearly uncontrollable sex drive. As much as she (and probably lots of other people) wish it weren't the case, that fact could be devastating to her reputation and the causes she supports were it to become public. As such, she must constantly struggle to satisfy her own urges in secret.

General Powers/Abilities/Skillset: Photonic Biology - Though it appears and behaves according to normal biology in most respects, Frankie's body is anything but flesh and blood. In reality, her physical form is somehow composed of condensed light via super-scientific principles that are as of yet a complete mystery. This gives her the power to move at nearly the speed of light, as well as to refract herself into multiple copies. Mostly, she can go places and do multiple things very, very quickly.
Character Ons/Offs: No bathroom stuff?
Player Ons/Offs: No bathroom stuff.
Preferred Territory: When you're this fast, everywhere is your preferred territory. However, she lives in Austin, TX near the J.J. Pickle Research Campus. She can usually be found at the sites of natural disasters, both saving lives during the event and contributing to the recovery afterwards.
Allies:
1 - Ally Name: Dr. Rosanna Thorpe Dr. Thorpe is the only person who knows the full truth of Frankie's past, as well as her secret lusts. Rosanna was instrumental in helping Frankie become established as a hero, helping her to file for a new legal identity and find a place to live. She remains her ally and close confidant.
2 - Ally Name: Firewatch Firewatch has very little public presence, but is very well known among the hero community. He maintains a low profile, and not much is known about him except that he has the ability to sense impending disasters. His warnings are vague in both location and detail, but they have saved thousands of lives none the less. When people wonder how heroes manage to be in the right place at the right time, more often than not, Firewatch is the answer.
Enemies:
1 - FrEnemy Name: Max Justice Max is a US Army veteran that gained moderate super-physicality when exposed to a dirty bomb made from an exotic isotope. He spent a few years as an Army super before retiring to "Fight for sovereign rights". Though they theoretically work towards the same ends, he and Frankie don't get along very well. Mostly because Max is kind of an asshole. They both see the same problems, like homelessness or drugs or gangs, but while Frankie usually tries to solve them by building houses or addressing the underlying economic problems with varying success, Max likes the more traditional solution of "beat people up and throw them in jail" even when doing so just makes a problem worse. In fact, especially when it makes things worse.
2 - Enemy Name: Darknet Darknet is a mysterious figure, or organization, or something, that operates outside the law and the public eye. Though they never seem to be involved in anything 'big', they show up in relation to small crimes over and over again all over the world. They seem to act primarily as a facilitator, connecting small time drug dealers with suppliers, connecting people with illegal goods to distribution networks, laundering money, all sorts of things. Rather than committing illegal acts directly, they provide opportunities and incentives that make it easy for others to break the law and exploit others for their own benefit.
What Kind Of Story Is The Character the Protagonist of? On the serious side, Frankie is about trying to address the underlying faults that spawn the ills of our society. She seeks to inspire others to choose to be better, and to tap into the universal desire for a brighter future. She fights against the sorts of things that suppress that desire. Both in terms of pure misfortune and systemic dysfunction. On the sillier side, she is constantly struggling to find time to get her rocks off between saving people from disasters and visiting sick kids in the hospital.

If people aren't opposed, she might end up Futa. I'm seeing a lack of PC mounted penis in the submissions so far, and I'm always willing to accomodate :3
Godbound: Erry day I'm shillin' it
My O/O thread
Why isn't Knarfy posting? - probably because he is lazy
"The most iconic hentai is essentially Lovecraftian, in that it portrays sexual pleasure as beyond human comprehension, to which the only possible response is a descent into hedonistic madness." - Anonymous

Birchleaf

Quote from: Guancyto on August 02, 2016, 01:13:37 AM
Well, I had meant it as a joke, but the sheer number of evil priest and demon enemies makes me inclined to apply with a demon-hunting paladin-style nun (of one of those orders that isn't picky about chastity, since this is a game on E).

Well, I do have a literal Crusader and member of a Catholic military order as an ally, so we do have some balance.

Guancyto

So with Kirei Kotomine exceptionally well-represented already among enemies, I thought I'd make Ciel.

Character Name: Joan Morgan
Hero Name: Calanthe, Third Exorcist
Backstory: Once upon a time, a man set eyes upon a dragon - several stories tall, a physique like a truck, covered in impenetrable scales, breathing fire and casually snatching up cows and crunching down on them the way a human would crunch down on a hard pretzel. Being human with everything that comes with that, his pride swelling up in his chest (or swelling... somewhere else) he said to himself, "someday, I'm going to hit that."

Someday, after chocolates the size of a barn, flowers made of fireproof crystal, and a brief window through time to import some Barry White, he did.

His name has been forgotten to history, but we must never forget the timeless tale of a man and his ambition to fuck something that no one else thought could (or should) possibly be fucked.

This story isn't about him, though, it's about a young woman named Joan Morgan, an ordinary high school student who suddenly lit on fire. The uncontrolled release of dragon-fire left her eyes burned out, her house a charred husk and a very immanent set of torches and pitchforks about to come out. Her parents, not knowing where else to go, took her to their church. This was both the best and the worst thing to do, as to avoid a mob, she was taken to a secret Order and discovered that she had the blood of a dragon. (Technically lots of people did, but very rarely did it manifest into superpowers, especially not ones these intense and hard-to-control.) Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you see it), there was work for her to do.

The revelation of demons as full, physical actors in the world of men sent many religions into what could be best described as "stark theological terror." The Order of the Weeping Rose was part of an effort to harness superhumans to fight them, on the notion that if demons were physical beings they could be fought and killed, and if that was so then the Church's duty to fight the demons that lurk within man was both a lot more straightforward and a lot more literal. Early efforts were... rough, to say the least. Calanthe's training was intense, training mind and body into weapons that would kill that which could not be killed, honing her senses to a razor edge.

Inducted as a full member, she took vows of obedience and poverty. Her third vow under the order wasn't one of chastity - she carried the blood of a terrible monster in her veins, and its manifestation would taint any offspring, so she swore to never bear a child to carry on its legacy. (The Abbess was much more practical than many of her fellows, given what she had to work with, and considered this vow "much more likely to actually work.") It has been her duty and privilege to protect humanity from that which would prey upon it from across the veil. She has slain invaders, redeemed cultists and helps run a soup kitchen in her spare time.  She strives to comport with dignity, duty and honor, and sometimes even succeeds. Also, she is the Order's go-to for destroying occult materials, for that which would drive a man mad to look upon has no power over her. (For some reason, tomes of unspeakable horror and madness never come in braille!) For this she has risen to the rank of Third Exorcist of the Order of the Weeping Rose.

General Powers/Abilities: Though blind, Calanthe can 'feel' corporeal beings by sensing the minute shifts in air currents that they give off when moving or breathing. Her draconic heritage gives her limited magical abilities, most notably the ability to set herself on fire, leap tall buildings in a single bound, and inspire supernatural terror. Her demon-hunter training lets her sense possession and incorporeal beings, and nullify, exorcise, and create wards against evil powers. For everything else, there's Mastercard a sword.
Character Ons/Offs: For now, Calanthe is fairly vanilla in her tastes, but the key is quantity. Draconic power in a human comes with pretty intense appetites, so she needs to blow off a lot of steam.  For obvious reasons, impreg is a huge off.
Player Ons/Offs: Mine.
Preferred Territory: Calanthe speaks a number of languages, and as an exorcist for a world-spanning organization she has the means to travel easily to (almost) anywhere in the world. For some reason her jobs keep taking her to Sunnydale and Cleveland, though...
Allies:
1 - Bess Seyer, "Alighieri," Second Exorcist of the Order of the Weeping Rose. More powerful than her junior sister, Bess is also more volatile as she possesses the blood of a demon. A glory-hound of a superheroine with little restraint (except for her vow, which she takes pretty seriously), she's not above showing up to show up someone who isn't hero-ing flashily enough. With a maximum of quippage, absurd toughness and a ridiculous arsenal of weapons that only seems to expand with every mission, she promises to be a nuisance for years to come.

2 - Abbess Hortensia of the Order of the Weeping Rose. Calanthe's boss, a formidable woman torn between the twin roles of playing dispatcher to a group of superhuman demon-hunters, and orphan-mistress to a veritable army of supernatural-blooded children. Some days she wishes she didn't give up drinking. Actually that's most days.

3 - The Undertaker. An absurd lanky little man who takes people's measurements when they're going to die soon (need to get them a proper size coffin), he's nonetheless been invaluable to the Order's work on many occasions as an early-warning system. Mainly because he shows up whenever bad things are about to happen. He never seems to actually be responsible (that they can tell, anyway), and he's a boundless font of information about people who have died recently.

Enemies:
1 - Slubgob. Professor of an infernal academy in the 2nd circle, Slubgob has declared vendetta against Calanthe because the wretched demon-hunter keeps destroying his books! Really, as though them being stitched in human skin and containing spells to tear the borders between worlds asunder justified her regressive, draconian, anti-intellectual attitudes! It's enough to make a demon sick!

2 - Countess Martuska Piroska. A vampiress who seems to think a manifested dragon's blood would be the most decadent meal a vampire could enjoy in this wretched excuse for a modern world. Not that she'd drain anybody dry, that would be such a terrible waste! So much better to keep exotic pets in her lair, enslaved to her will, that she can indulge her hungers upon whenever she likes.

3 - Paratha, Lady of Fire. Red dragon and Calanthe's great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandmother, who drops in every now and then to pointedly inquire whether or not she's going to ever see any great-great-great-great-great-great-great-great-grandchildren. A very, very awkward dinner guest.

What Kind Of Story Is The Character the Protagonist of? Calanthe's story is about fighting and staying strong against supernatural evil - about things that go bump in the night, about things that shouldn't be here, and about things sufficiently divorced from humanity that most people agree they're bad news. It might be light or very dark, but always about what indefatigable spirit resides within humanity, whether it's killing demons or screwing dragons. Put another way, it's about interspecies relations! Sometimes it involves swords. Other times it involves sharp bits of metal.

Guancyto

Quote from: Birchleaf on August 02, 2016, 03:58:31 AM
Well, I do have a literal Crusader and member of a Catholic military order as an ally, so we do have some balance.
Wait, is that who I think it is?

Hah, "chastity" my ass, didn't stop him and my robot girl from popping out a kid in the first three pages. :P

Birchleaf

Quote from: Guancyto on August 02, 2016, 06:54:14 AM
Wait, is that who I think it is?

Hah, "chastity" my ass, didn't stop him and my robot girl from popping out a kid in the first three pages. :P

I did use the same name, yes. Different version though. This one is much older and much less insane.

Anyway, I think that your character and mine would get along rather well, we're we both to be accepted. At very least they understand each other's genres fairly well.

ArinTalis

As a sidenote, I'm adding "No Impreg" to pretty much everything for this game, which I had not before. I hope that doesn't offend people or make them want to drop their submission, but while I want people to be able to explore a variety of themes, that's just not something I want to even consider adding to our list of consequences and themes. I'll be updating the initial thread to clarify some hard and fast rules beyond "no extreme".

That said, Final Submissions are due Sunday (8/7/2016). ...and I'd love to have some potential male members to this superteam. XD I've got 1 to pick from so far.

Jaded

I have edited my character a bit, though may still make small changes before Sunday.  I am also attempting to resist the urge to post multiple character options.  :P

ArinTalis

Hey, if you want to put in another submission, I'm willing to read it.

Birchleaf

Edited my page quite a bit. Since every hero so far has been female, I decided to stick with the theme by having my character be a male that is 'cursed' to occasionally be female. So we can have an all-girl team sometimes. This was easy for me to do because I used the image of a character from a game that can be either male or female and has lots of fanart as being either.

ArinTalis

I have literally no desire for an all female team, because that makes me the sole purveyor of RPable dick if the party is in the mood. :P short of mad science futanari.  ;D and that gets boring for ME after a while. I wanted at least two male members of this team, although I may need to adjust my expectations.

Birchleaf

Eh, I can go back to being just a male character, if that seems better. I certainly do not mind being the only guy...

ArinTalis

It's entirely you're choice. It's an excellent character either way. :)

Birchleaf

I think that I will keep him as is, but have him male most of the time. He will only turn female when it is funny for him to do so. Because for some reason I find that funny.

ArinTalis

Guancyto

For what it's worth, my character's images also come from a game with a genderflipped counterpart, and I have no problem with being stuck with a similar magical curse (maybe the succubus queen proliferates it because she thinks it's hilarious?)

"Now, let us fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who are occasionally men."

(Or I could make a second submission. I'm not entirely satisfied with how this one turned out.)

Birchleaf

Quote from: Guancyto on August 04, 2016, 06:32:07 PM
For what it's worth, my character's images also come from a game with a genderflipped counterpart, and I have no problem with being stuck with a similar magical curse (maybe the succubus queen proliferates it because she thinks it's hilarious?)

"Now, let us fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who are occasionally men."

(Or I could make a second submission. I'm not entirely satisfied with how this one turned out.)
I thought Joan was pretty dang cool. And having her with some sort of gender-flip curse would be interesting. Yeah, Lilith could be responsible. In fact, that is a good reason for why my character is 'cursed' that way. I had not thought of that, but it does make sense...

Jaded

Character concept 2!  Who still needs work, but I wasn't sure how much more time to write things I'd have before Sunday.  I was originally thinking a character who switches between male and female (as other people have done) due to being melded together after crashing an experimental plane, but that developed into a character with a heroic (if allowed, non-heroic if not) male minion.  Barring any rules I am not remembering, the intent would be for him to be out and about most of the time and played by me (in normal circumstances).  It would provide another character for smutty situations, though I'll admit I am not particularly interested in M/M, so would only want him in M/F scenes if things go that route.  It could also make for interesting situations due to the (option of a) mental link between them.

I am also willing to take the role of an NPC at times, even when not GMing. 

Character Name: Justine West
Hero Name: Justice
Backstory:
A brilliant engineer, Justine was born in an unremarkable suburb of Seattle.  She graduated from high school early, went to MIT, and likely would have gone on to great, if mundane, things if she hadn’t gotten hired by the OneWorld Corporation.

After being hired Justine found herself working on Project Unite, an attempt by OneWorld, she thought, to transport materials over great distances using a wormhole.  It was less than a year after she started with the Project that she discovered the truth.  Project Unite was about creating digital copies of humans, which could then be reproduced in the real world.  The uses were endless.  From armies limited only by the power needed to create them, to perfect duplicates of powerful individuals, tweaked to be more ‘useful’ to the cause.

She stole as much of the data as she could, including the first test subject, and destroyed the backups before she fled. 

MINION 1
Sergeant Richard was an exemplary soldier who volunteered for Project Unite out of a desire to serve his country.  The first test subject, he found himself used as an attack dog, leash and all. 

General Powers/Abilities/Skillset:  I haven’t done the points, so it might not work out, but probably one or two minions, as well as the ability to create material, equipment, and so on out of thin air.  (I’ll have to figure out how that one works, maybe more summon, maybe variable)

Character Ons/Offs: Justice is fairly vanilla in her desires, at least as far as she knows.  She hasn’t had the chance to experiment much, between school, work, and then being on the run.

Player Ons/Offs: Most anything non-con or similar.  Multiple partners.  Degradation/humiliation, S&M, etc.

Preferred Territory: Justine prefers to operate in the US, if only because a large firefight will generally attract attention.  However she is willing to travel anywhere, if it means stopping her enemies and preventing dark technology from being used.  She rarely lives in one place for long, always in search of her next mission, and always one step ahead of those who are after her.

Allies:
1 – Sergeant Richard: Sergeant Richard isn’t entirely sure if he exists or not.  He knows his original body is long since gone, and that he now exists as a digital copy.  But when he is in the real world, everything feels so real…  Richard, as much to distract himself as anything, is rather obsessed with sex and his pursuit of it.   
2 - Doctor Siles: Doctor Siles is the head of research at a prominent west coast facility, and the only man that Justine truly trusts.  She sent the only backups of the stolen data to him, and works closely with him to try and stop it from getting out in the world.  He spent his life as a researcher, inventory, and super-hero.  Although he has since retired, in decades previous he battled evil under the guise of ‘Comet,’ using advanced technology and a state of the art battle-suit.  He is a bit past his prime, and while he isn’t above a bit of fun, sex is far from his mind.
Enemies:
1 - Doctor Particle: Doctor Particle, as he styled himself after the destruction of Project Unite, was the head of the project.  A mad scientist in every sense of the world, the destruction of his life’s work sent him over the edge.  He began to experiment in every field, and on any available subject.  He modified his own genetics to make himself faster, stronger, and able to control energy fields.  Even years later, he continues to hunt Justine out of a desire to recover the data, and get revenge.  Doctor Particle is straight, but far from pleasant in his sexual appetite.  He likes his partners to beg, preferably after being injected with a powerful aphrodisiac.  He also likes to humiliate and, if possible, ruin them.  He has left a string of ruined relationships and disgraced individuals behind him, their forced indiscretions broadcast for all to see.
2 - The Shark: The Shark is an international mercenary and arms dealers, and the leader of a small private army.  From his converted freighter he sells weapons to anyone that can pay, steals anything of use, and generally spreads chaos in exchange for money.  He hunts Justine out of a desire for her data, a quest that has grown into an obsession after multiple failures.  The Shark believes in what he describes as the ‘old code,’ that in war, any woman on the other side is forfeit.  He is a slaver with an obsession in bondage.
What Kind Of Story Is The Character the Protagonist of? Action and intrigue.  She is being hunted, but also trying to make the world a better place.  Her enemies are intended to be somewhat similar to bond villains, with grand yet nefarious plans.

ShadowFox89

I might end up having to finish my character last-second, my last week for one of my classes so everything else is taking a backseat.

That being said... Jaded, mind if Celia and Justine share a common enemy in Doctor Particle? Feels like WattWerks and OneWorld might be on opposite ends of things, like Stark Industries and OsCorp or Wayne Enterprises and LexCorp.
Call me Shadow
My A/A

Jaded

I don't mind sharing a villain between the concepts, though I will admit the name was intended as a placeholder until I can/could think of a better one.  ;)

ArinTalis

Final Submissions due by 11:59 PM Tonight! :D A few other people have expressed interest who haven't put in full submissions yet, so I hope I get those before time is up!

ShadowFox89

Let's see if I can get a last-minute finish >.>

I wish I had a pic to offer, but I can't really find anything suitable that isn't a blatant genderflipped Tony Stark.
Call me Shadow
My A/A