Good Cop Bad Cop <Van/Bon Seeking F>

Started by Pretty in Pink, January 31, 2011, 11:09:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pretty in Pink

Just a single idea, listed separately here because I'm not sure if I'll be willing to retry it if it dies.

Basic gist of the idea is this.

Quote_____ (Your character, female, insert name) was a girl in love.  She was sixteen, he was eighteen.  But he had a problem.  In spite of being the captain of the football team, graduating top of his class in three months, AND having a full ride to Notre Dame University, he wasn't the All-American star everyone thought he was.  He was a druggie, and his drug of choice was yes.  Any drug, any time, anywhere.  He didn't care.  A fix was a fix, a high was a high.

But she couldn't handle it.  So three weeks before his graduation, she told him to clean up or take a hike.  He took the hike.  He vanished from sight, never graduated, never went on to play for Notre Dame, and for all intents and purposes, faded into obscurity.

Now, it's ten years later.  She's a successful Narcotics Unit Sergeant in Spokane Police Department.  She's got a great job, a nice house, a newer car, and everything she could have hoped for.  But what's going to happen to all of that when in he walks, offering to turn in one of the bigger drug dealers on the streets of Spokane?  Will she be able to handle knowing he's going to need to be protected until the trial?  How much worse will it be for her when she finds out SHE'S the one assigned to protect him?

So there it is.  Lots of angst, lots of fighting, and HELL YES from the title maybe a bit of bondage too!  That's if she can work through the fact that that's how he was then, and he's cleaning up now.

Any ideas you have can be thrown in here, and YES, I would be willing to do a couple of different versions of this.
[FLOATLEFT][/FLOATLEFT]O.O ~{=}~ Ideas ~{=}~ A&A[FLOATRIGHT][/FLOATRIGHT]

I've taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RP