News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking Submissive Male Characters (FxM)

Started by GnothiSeauton, August 13, 2010, 02:13:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GnothiSeauton

QuoteShe's been away for some time.  A lot of things changed in seven, long years while she was behind bars in a woman's correctional facility.  To her, everything felt different since being put behind bars for the wide assortment of crimes she had committed.  Her father moved out of the house she had grown up in, settling down in a new neighborhood with a new wife and step son.  She's a cold, cruel person, transformed and hardened after the long sting in prison, but meeting the new step brother sparks something within her.  He's the kind of boy she likes to torment:  younger than her by only a few years, a book worm, shy and nervous around girls, a virgin.  From the first time she laid eyes upon him after moving back home, she couldn't take her eyes off of him, her mind filled with thoughts of corrupting the good boy into her boy.

Depending on how you define incest, I'm looking for a step-brother X step-sister pairing.  Not really sure what else to say.  I can play it as light or as dark as you would like.  If interested, please PM or respond here, and we can go from there with discussing the story and elements.

Update:  I've gotten an insane amount of interest in this game, so much so that it's been difficult for me to get back to everyone who has expressed interest.  If you hear back from me, it means I'm interested in discussing it with you.  If you don't, please don't take it the wrong way.  I'm just swamped right now with messages and game updates.
If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Chuukun

Hi there... you may or may not remember me, but we had a thread started with the exact same premise that you outlined up there. If you like, I'd be more than interested in picking it up again or start a whole new thread.

Neo In Matrix

| O/O Thread | O/O - F-List (Male) | O/O - F-List (Female) |

| Ideas (All Genders) | Face-Claim List and Galleries |

| a/a | RPs |
Apologies. Slow posting due to workload. But trying to match uo will quickly do. Thanks for your patience. .!!! :)

Fenriswolf

Theirs a bullet in my pocket burning a hole, your so far from your weapon and the place you were born
Ons and Offs