Panthean's RP Wants... Revised Edition!!!

Started by Panthean, April 10, 2010, 11:19:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

View on/offs first please :D

I have a Rabbit Hole and F-List... ask me about it if you think you're interested

A (++) at the end denotes that it is something I am craving. (the number of pluses indicate I want and like it more/less)
A (-) at the end means that I have done it recently, or am involved in something similar right now... and likely not be as interested
I am always up for half-beast style rp's, they are my favorite

The kinds of RP's I am definitely interested:
Pissing... (++++++)
I really really like pissing and urination lately, nothing about it turns me off, and all completely thrill me. If you want to try it out, or if you want to do some more extreme piss fetish, PM me.

Human Toilet (+++++)
Been wanting to try this, have done multiple rp's in which a character acts as a human urinal, but have yet to do a full out version.

Plots:

No plot :P (always the best and most simplified)

Master and Pet
Either character can be the master, but the pet is preferably anthropomorphic. The pet is a sexual servant and takes punishments that are often associated with being a pet (e.g. caging, leashes, chained outside, etc.). Use of collars is optional as some people take this very seriously. I play a 'good' master and show love, affection, appreciation, and rewards. I prefer to use mild punishments in this type of rp (no bleeding unless you ask for it). I like to also mix this with the human toilet slave, where the submissive swallows urine and feces, since many people do not do this, I am looking for more, but will not go outside of the range of your ons and offs. With toilet play, I assume that you do not want to participate in it if it is not listed in your ons and offs.

Predator versus Prey
Almost always up for a Vore relationship between predator and prey (at least one inhuman (predator), or Macro/Micro). I can do both predator and prey, partner must be female.

Slave Undergoing Punishment (+++/++/+++)
1st Version: M submissive/slave (me), and a F mistress. The premise is that I have done something to tick you off, and I need to be punished and/or publicly humiliated. This would work best as a group rp, and would most likely want to combine it with watersports. Furs welcome.
2nd Version: M master (me), and a F submissive/slave. The exact opposite of the above version, I would be punishing a partner for whatever reason. Preferably in a group page, would like to include watersports. Furs welcome.
3rd Version: F submissive and a F mistress, with either me playing the F submissive, or a third M character to help carry out the punishment on the submissive. Would like a group, watersports, furs welcome.

Pairings:
These are in order of my liking within each section. The first part is the one I prefer to play. I want female partners, I don't care if hey are played by a male, I can play either or. I have more experience playing as a female.

Fantasy:
Half-beast x Half-beast (Extreme) (+++++)
Half-beast x Human (and vice/versa) (Extreme) (Master/Pet) (++++++)
Half-beast x Demon (Extreme) (Maybe BDSM) (+++)
Half-beast x Angel
Werewolf x Human (and vice/versa)
Vampire x Human (and vice/versa)
Demon x Human (and vice/versa) (NC, BDSM) (++)
Human x Angel

Sci-fi: (please note: I have never found aliens as an element of horror, not Predator, not Independence Day, and not Alien)
Human x Alien
Human x Human

Realistic:
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, F/F, partner dom, reluctant) (++)
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, M/F, Female dom, reluctant) (++++)
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, me dom, partner attitude does not matter)
Human x Human (Light M/F or F/F)
(no NC realistic)

Non-Fantasy Unrealistic:
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, F/F, partner dom, reluctant) (++)
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, M/F, Female dom, reluctant) (++++)
Human x Human (Extreme BDSM, me dom, partner attitude does not matter)
Human x Human (Extreme or Not, NC, M/F or F/F, either way)

Setting:
In no particular order, these are the settings I prefer to rp in.

Fantasy:
Forest
Beach
Castle
Rain (++)
Underground, not dungeon
Island

Sci-fi: (preferably an optimistic setting over a dark setting, in my opinion sci-fi should be awe-inspiring not a horror movie)
Space ship/station
Alien planet
Some type of floating city

Realistic:
Beach
House (any size)
Outdoors/Camping (++)
Rain (++)

Unrealistic Non-Fantasy:
Brothel
Secretive entertainment building
House
Outdoors/Camping
Dungeon
Island

Please PM me if you want to do any of these... I'm open minded to any ideas you have, and will usually not turn down something I haven't tried yet, unless it is explicitly against my offs. I will check this thread every once in a while, but for the fastest response: PM PM PM.

Panthean

updated... what's up?
XD

...re-updated...

Panthean

Just made my F-List

jazz

Truth or Dare (+++)
Sounds fun...                 Or if you have another...  I am a usual submisive...
I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul. ~ Pablo Neruda

Panthean

I prefer a more forceful truth or dare, where the dares are chosen by something or some-one other than ourselves, I think it allows for a more playful environment and a more suprising atmosphere... I think I know of a random dare generator we could use, take the dares off of that and post them onto the rp

Panthean

I have a Rabit Hole!