The Afterschool activities of Suzumiya Haruhi (F wanted)

Started by Spell, January 12, 2010, 09:43:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spell

Basically as the title says, I would be interested in starting an RP in the Suzumiya Haruhi world, where I am looking for a F to play as Suzumiya and perhaps Mikuru, Yuki and other females. I would be taking part of main lead male, namely Kyon/John Smith and playing at Koizumi Itsuki or other male characters if needed. Basically, this RP could go anywhere, as Suzumiya has powers rivaling a deity which she is unaware of, it would mean that all kinds of plots and stories could be created granted if the person who plays Suzumiya has an active imagination. Knowledge of the world and being up to date with the anime/books is always a plus. =)

The setting would still be in Japan and in/around their school, though obviously this is debatable for the above mentioned reason, the time would be about a year after the SOS-Dan is formed, somewhat after summer holiday.

As for post length, I do try to adapt to my partner, if he/she writes a long and detailed post, I will write one in return, it's how I work, and the best way for my partner to feel comfortable about the roleplay.

As for plot/story, I do like if we both steer this story as Suzumiya has these powers, so I would like plot ideas to come from us BOTH, though the one playing Suzumiya would have a slightly more dominant role in creating the story. Because of that, I'm quite willing to create the actual RP in any section, whether it be Light, Bondage, or even Extreme depending on your likings, all is possible, you just need to discuss with me.

Hope to hear from you soon.
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...

Naiad Burial

I don't know very much about this anime series, but if you might be interested in other canon based RPs, let me know! I have a whole list of things I've been looking for linked on the left with my webpage.

Spell

Quote from: Naiad Burial on January 12, 2010, 07:42:20 PM
I don't know very much about this anime series, but if you might be interested in other canon based RPs, let me know! I have a whole list of things I've been looking for linked on the left with my webpage.

Of course! I am always interested in various Anime- based RP. PM me if you wanted to share some ideas!
Darling,
What is going on...
Honestly that never happened,
Lying is your favorite passion...