Word Association Game IV

Started by Lilias, February 09, 2013, 06:09:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tyr4n02r

Kingdom Hearts (2 words, sue me)
I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Mainly missing on Tuesdays, sorry.
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Codswallop

Undine

How to bait for an Undine   My O/O's
  When Undine makes for the deep waters My A/A's 

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water
My F&S fascinations:  Elegance Wild and Grace Forgotten

Codswallop

tyr4n02r

I apparently insulted Dicebot's mother, and it still remembers... you've been warned...
Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Codswallop

Undine

“‘Unable to perceive the shape of you, I find you all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with your love. It humbles my heart, for you are everywhere.’” ~ Giles, The Shape of Water

Lady Sakura

Bastet

“I believe that words uttered in passion contain a greater living truth than do those words which express thoughts rationally conceived. It is blood that moves the body. Words are not meant to stir the air only: they are capable of moving greater things.” -Natsume Sōseki

Codswallop

Undine

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Codswallop

Lady Sakura

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs

Undine

Rhedyn

Undine

Rhedyn

Lady Sakura

Rhedyn

Kurzyk

Rhedyn

NomadicNovak

tyr4n02r

Intro!  My Ons and Offs