ღ LadyAthene's (Mostly Fandom) 1x1 Search [♂/♀, ♀/♀, or ♂/♂] ღ

Started by LadyAthene, July 03, 2016, 01:50:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyAthene

Introduction & Rules:

Hello there. My name is Athene. I'm a 29 30 year old woman who enjoys writing along with some other hobbies. For now though, I'm focusing mostly on the writing aspect. However, I do have a few rules that I do enforce. They're relatively basic, really but please follow them?

Respect: Give this to me and I'll return the favor. Plain and simple. If you are rude to me OOC in any way, I reserve the right to ignore any PM from you. If you're portraying a ruthless character, that's one thing. But let's keep any hostile words in character and not out of character, please?

Reading My Thread: In the past, I have gotten PMs which give hints that my thread has not been fully read. I put this underneath the 'Respect' rule because - to me - this is a form of respect. I take the time to fully read other people's threads. I expect that common courtesy returned. Failure to do so can and likely will result in me ignoring your PM; plain and simple. I will be incredibly strict on this rule too; if you send me a PM simply saying something like "Hey" or "Want to RP?", I will ignore those. Give me a title, pairing, plot idea -- preferably all of the above! But yes, I do want to RP; that's the point of making this thread; to find partners who want to create a story with me. If you can't take the time to read through my thread, then please do not contact me.

Godmodding: Don't do this, especially without consent. If it moves the plot along, you may do so. But ask. Don't assume I want my person automatically kidnapped or whatnot. Speak to me about these things. I can and am willing to negotiate though. Just ask; that's all I request.

Creating A Story: Don't make me think of the entire plot, please. That's incredibly frustrating. RPs are for two people, not just one. As such, teamwork is needed.

Story Vs. Smut: I thought I had this in here somehow but oops. That's my bad. For those who have visited my test thread, you will take note that I tend to follow a 50/50 to 70/30 ratio, with story being heavily favored. Please take this into consideration when you PM me for an RP. While this site is for smut, that isn't what I'm here for. I'm here to create stories with other people who are as passionate as I am about writing and roleplaying! If an idea comes off as too smut-heavy, I can - and likely will - decline/ignore the idea/PM.

Characters: I can play as canons or OCs. My OCs tend to be aged between the years of 18-27, depending on what is figured out. I seldom play anyone past 28 but exceptions - mainly in the forms of certain canons - can be made. As far as my OCs go, do not try to demand the final call on their appearance, personality, etc. Opinions and input are fine. But the end verdict is otherwise up to me.  My characters are mine just as yours are yours. I can play both male and female characters although I tend to portray the fairer sex more often. Just remember, however, that I am otherwise capable of doing either gender.

Canon Characters: So this is probably going to turn out to be a slight mini-rant but, apparently, I need to include this in. So, here goes. Okay. For all the love that is holy [or otherwise, either/or works], do not ask me to alter a canon! The only exception is if we're using the plot of the same name in my thread. Otherwise, if you want me to play someone who is a more feminist character, don't expect me to just suddenly turn them into a mindless bimbo/slut. Doing this completely ruins the point of the character and because of that, I absolutely refuse to ever alter a canon, unless the plot calls for it. Even then, it's not just going to be shifting them into a wanting whore or anything.

Logic/Realism: I also thought this would have been somewhat of a given but please use some common sense. This especially applies if the series/fandom in question was originally done when the canons were under 18 and they will thus need to be aged up. If they seem like they have changed in the past years, how so? What about the setting? Be willing to talk these possibilities over with me. It doesn't have to be perfect in this aspect, but it must be included in some form or fashion.

Relationships of Said Characters: I tend to primarily do MxF pairings. However, I can try FxF and am also willing to give MxM a chance. I don't have much experience with writing either types of slash, but we all gotta start somewhere, right? For the record, I lean towards playing sexually submissive characters, especially women. This does not, however, mean they don't have some fight in them. Please note the keywords there; sexually submissive. They are otherwise fighters in some form or fashion, not a door mat. My male OCs can range, from playing the 'charmer' to the 'outright jerk', depending on what is decided and figured out. 

No Cybering: I shouldn't have to include this but I will as a safety precaution of sorts. I am here for writing. Nothing more, nothing less. I am happily married so do not send over personal PMs, thanks.

RP Partners: I do not care if you are a male or female behind the screen. As long as you're willing to give ideas, contribute to our RP, all that good stuff, your real gender isn't a concern. If you really want to RP with me though, don't just drop and vanish out of nowhere. Or, if you must quit/go away for X days, at least notify me. I'll give that same courtesy back.

Why Athene Prefers Fandoms Over Original RPs: Allow me to explain more why I'm so adamant on favoring fandom RPs over originals. It isn't solely due to personal preference, though that is slightly true also. More than that though, I have a much easier time keeping fandom-based RPs going. I don't know why it works that way for me. Even with planning and preparing with partners for original/OC-using plots, those tend to die ridiculously fast. And  I hate that. So if I decline, it's more likely out of not wanting to disappoint you than the actual idea presented to me.

Athene's Thoughts On People Who "Can't Do Canons": Honestly? It's bullshit. Most people simply refuse to try and that, in my book, is pretty horrible. You're voluntarily restricting yourself as a writer. I would rather play against someone who tries - even if they don't perfectly portray a canon - rather than someone who simply will not make any attempts at all. Plots and the characters are two huge factors that draw people into a fandom. If you like even just one canon, you can be that character. So don't say 'I can't play them' unless you really, actually have tried. Even then, I'd prefer/encourage you to try them, especially for certain fandoms than others. Just remember; I don't ask for perfection. I'm asking you to give it a shot. I'll give anyone who does far more credit than those who won't even do that.

Contact me via PM: Do not post in this thread, please! Just send me a PM. Include at least an idea, genre, something of what you wish to do. I do have messengers though as of late, I only really use Skype. Even then,  it's only really for OOC talk/planning so you'll be more likely to do an RP with me on the threads here. PMs will only be for OOC talk/planning! I have tried using PMs for RPs; it just doesn't work out. So don't ask for that, please! If you're not going to take the time and/or effort to finish planning an RP idea, don't bother PMmig me. Contact me only if you're serious about wanting to RP with me, please.

The Final Verdict (Rejecting/Accepting RP Offers): This will be 100% my call. A lot of factors can make or break whether I want to RP with someone or not. Failure to comply with any of these rules will make it much more likely to make me want to not reply to your PM/suggestion. I reserve the right to not send an answer back. If we start planning and either of us stop talking/communicating with one another, I reserve the right to assume you've lost interest and will stop answering you. If it was me who lost interest, I can choose whether or not to inform you of this though - more often than not - I will give you a kind 'No thanks'. These are a few of the many things that can fall under here and more. I've included this as a sub-rule for contacting me due to it linking to the above rule in its own forms and fashions. I'm sorry if this comes off as too demanding or strict, but writing/roleplaying is my passion! I want to find partners who feel the same and are willing to show it in their posts!

RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My (New/Revamped!!) Search Thread
My Ons and Offs + Plot Thread
My Writing Samples
My OC/Character Portfolio
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Brief List of Kinks/Limits:

These can all be found in my O&O thread, which I just revamped and is the same link included in my signature. Still, here is an idea of things I would love to include, may include, or stay away from in my RPs. Just remember; no means no.

Favorite Kinks:
ღ Fandom settings, canons, and fandom-inspired RPs
ღ Canon x canon or OC x OC pairings
ღ Story-driven RPs (50/50% or 60/40% ratio with story always being favored)
ღ Male x Female pairings (I can play out either gender. My men, however, are more gentle. I'm working on improving this.)
ღ Consensual and nonconsensual relationships
ღ Nonconsensual elements (Kidnapping, rape, etc.)
ღ Master/slave relationships
ღ BDSM
ღ Action/fighting scenes (Do note that even with these, I do still have limits with how far things go. Not many, mind you, but enough to  include this here. Ask before assuming what I'm fine with, please.)
ღ Exotic eye/hair colors (Sometimes these can be as sexy - if not more so - than the typical ones. This is optional for my partner to use but I will sometimes have characters with heterochromic eyes, blue/pink/silver/purple/etc. hair and such.)
ღ Piercings/tattoos (This can include my/your character already having them or getting them during the RP)
ღ OOC Talking (Especially for planning and notifying me if you need a break, are going  on a vacation, something. I always do this and feel it's fair to be given this in return.)

Maybe:
? Incest pairings
? OC x canon pairings with me being the canon (You really have to impress me with your OC. Simple as that. Sorry. You will be much more likely to gain my attention if you return the favor and play a canon for me also.)
? Death (If done with side characters/NPCs and planned properly, these can actually be well-written scenes. I almost never have this happen to my main ones, however. Secondary and side ones? Maybe and mostly if the plot/setting even allows for it. But I won't be completely against this, actually.)
? Torture (Mainly for POW and other similar RPs. Much like the "Death" section, however, these are only included if it makes sense and helps things move along. But I never include this just for the hell of it.)
? Female x Female and/or Male x Male pairings.
? Fantasy/Non-Fandom Pairings and Plots: (Convince me. It can be done but give me something that will grab attention, not a smut-heavy idea that I'm going to immediately ignore.)
? Threesomes/orgies (If done correctly and with consent of an already established pairing/couple, then I'll consider this as an option since it isn't cheating behind someone's back)
? Modern/sci-fi settings and pairings (Not unless you can give me a damn good plot.)
? Cheating/Adultery ***** (READ THE NOTE AT THE BOTTOM, PLEASE!)

Absolutely Hate These:
× Scat/Watersports
× Vore
× Godmodding/Playing Against "Perfect" Characters
× Boring OCs
× One Liners
× Being ditched (I, myself, never do this without notifying my partner. I expect this same courtesy back, thanks.)
× Harems
× Gold diggers
× Slutty characters (I do play women who have a playful and sensual side, yes. But they do not just throw themselves at any random man! This includes even my Drow who do live a lifestyle where sex and BDSM is common!)
× MILFs
× Love Triangles

***** = Regarding Adultery/Cheating, I will absolutely never condone this in real life. Never, never, never. I already made that mistake once. However, due to realizing something, I have moved it from "Never" to "Maybe". However, it will only be under very specific circumstances. First, you will be much more likely to make me agree to it if it's done with a canon/fandom setting as opposed to a real/original one. Why? Partly because of my real life experiences and also because - here's the main factor - I have had an epiphany. There are just some ships in various fandoms with which I don't like/agree with.

I will shamelessly even give an example.

One of the first couples I hated seeing was Bulma & Vegeta. No, not only because I was a selfish teenager, though that's partly true. It just didn't feel right.

In cases like this, I can and may be convinced to include this into an RP.

The second way you will get me to agree ... is if you use another canon. You will have to really impress me with an OC, more so than usual. However, there are some canons which I would actually prefer to put up against OCs. So, if you play your cards right, you can figure it out.

Like all my other kinks, this is one that I have the right to refuse, so please respect that.
RP Status: I can probably take 1-4 more RPs. Open but selectively looking~ | Posting Rate: 1-3 days, give or take. If I haven't gotten back to you, chances are I'm busy as opposed to I've forgotten about you. Thanks for your patience!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Fandom Settings & Pairings:

So, in case it wasn't obvious, this is a more direct search thread. I'm including fandoms that I'm in the immediate mindset to RP. I will include the name of the respective fandoms and what medium I know of them [anime/manga/both or video game, book, movie, etc.]. Unless otherwise stated, these are things I have completed. I'm making a key for how badly I want to play in each universe, with one heart () being the least and five (♡♡♡♡♡) being a major craving I have at the moment.

Given I tend to find new things to watch/read/play/whatnot, this is will likely get updated frequently. So check back if you don't see something at first that you enjoy. Or you can check out my anime and manga lists respectively in the links. The titles I know of and so on are up-to-date.

For video games and other fandoms, feel free to toss over a title. I do watch Youtube/Let's Plays of some games. So either I'll know what you're talking about or not; pretty simple, really. Even if I don't know, I can easily look it up. But please respect my answer on whether or not I want to do something from your suggestion.

Preferred Settings:
Crossovers ♡♡♡
AU ♡♡♡♡♡
All Canon High School and/or College ♡♡♡
Medieval (For those not set in the time frame already) ♡♡♡♡
Ancient Civilizations ♡♡
MMOs  (Actual MMOs, playing as if we were characters in games like Forsaken World, Aura Kingdom, Neverwinter, etc. Just ask me if I know of a specific MMO as I don't play all of them. I will say now that League of Legends is something I don't indulge in. Sorry in advance. I just never got into it.) ♡♡
Canons coming into the real world (And/or vice versa, with an OC going into the world of a fandom. I can and will double for you with this idea. Details will need to be discussed.) ♡♡♡♡♡

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

Athene's List of Known Fandoms:

Angelic Layer (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Assassination Classroom (Manga) ♡♡♡♡
Avatar: The Last Airbender (Animated Series) [Haven't finished Korra, so don't ask for this yet, please. Thanks!] ♡♡♡
Boku No Hero Academia (Manga) ♡♡
Cardfight!! Vanguard (Anime)  ♡♡♡♡ 
Cowboy Bebop (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon (Movie) ♡♡♡♡ 
DC (Movies/video games/animated series) ♡♡♡ 
Def Jam Vendetta (Video games) [Same plot/idea but with OCs only!] ♡♡♡♡♡
Disney (Movies) [Suggest a title. More likely than not, I'll have seen the movie] ♡♡
Doubt (Manga) ♡♡♡♡
Dynasty Warriors (Video Games) ♡♡♡♡
Far Cry 3 (Video Game) ♡♡♡♡
Fire Emblem (Certain Video Games, namely "Radiant Dawn" and "Path of Radiance") ♡♡♡
Forsaken World (MMO) ♡♡♡
Gravity Falls (Animated Series) ♡♡♡
Gundam Wing (Anime) ♡♡♡♡
Inazuma Eleven (Anime) ♡♡
Judge (Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
Katekyo Hitman Reborn! (Anime/Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡ 
Law & Order (TV Series) ♡♡♡♡♡
Life Is Strange (Video Game) ♡♡♡ 
Marvel (Video games, comics, any other sources I'm forgetting) ♡♡♡ 
Naruto (Anime/Manga) [Be warned; I will be incredibly selective/picky. However, I can be persuaded with certain plots/characters] ♡♡♡
Neverwinter (MMO) ♡♡
One Piece (Manga) ♡♡♡
Romeo x Juliet (Anime/Manga) ♡♡♡♡♡
Samurai Warriors (Video Games) ♡♡♡♡
See No Evil (Movie) ♡♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts (Video games) ♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts 2 (Video games) ♡♡♡♡
Shadow Hearts 3 (Video games)  ♡♡♡♡
Shin Megami Series (Video games - know Nocturne best but know the premise of the series) ♡♡♡♡
Shokugeki No Soma (Manga) ♡♡
Suicide Island (Manga) ♡♡
Sword Art Online (Anime - Season 1 & OCs only!) ♡♡
Tekken (Video games - Have played 2-5 + Tag) ♡♡♡♡
The Phantom of the Opera ♡♡♡♡♡
WWE [Namely RAW or Smackdown!] (TV) ♡♡♡♡♡ 
Yu-gi-oh! (Anime/some manga) [Prefer to focus on the Ancient Egyptian setting, honestly] ♡♡♡ 
Yu-gi-oh 5Ds (Anime) ♡♡♡
Yu-gi-oh Arc-V (Anime, currently watching) ♡♡♡

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Original Settings & Pairings:

If you really think you can come up with an original idea for an RP, alrighty! You're more than free to try. Here are some things I'll be more inclined to agree to. Bold is my preferred role. Note the keyword there; preferred. I can be willing to switch if you really want to. Just ask. Don't assume these are set in stone by any means.

Preferred Settings:
Modern-fantasy ♡♡♡
Medieval/Fantasy ♡♡♡♡
Modern
Ancient Civilizations (Especially Greece, Rome, and Egypt but can adapt to other settings) ♡♡♡
Post-Apocalyptic ♡♡
DnD Settings [Especially Faerun though I can try others] ♡♡
Historical Settings (WWII, Civil War, Revolutionary War, Renaissance, Feudal Japan ... most of any era, honestly. I'm a huge history buff and on the off-chance I don't immediately remember a time frame, I can easily look it up to help brainstorm for an RP) ♡♡♡

There are probably more but those are the main ones I know outside of staying in the technical verse of each respective fandom. So suggest.

Original Pairings/Ideas:

Drow x Other Drow/Elf/Any race really ♡♡♡
Rogue/thief x Royalty ♡♡♡♡
Vampire x Vampire Hunter ♡♡♡♡
Mulan-esque soldier x Enemy/Allied soldier (Meaning yes a woman posing as a man) ♡♡♡♡♡
POW  x Captor ♡♡♡♡♡
Kidnappee  x Captor ♡♡♡♡♡
Inquisitor/Interrogator Victim  x Questioner/Captor ♡♡♡♡
Pharaoh's Daughter  x Corrupt High Priest ♡♡
Princess  x Corrupt Knight/Soldier ♡♡♡
Angel (Fallen or normal)  x Demon
Angel (Fallen or normal) x Human ♡♡
Gypsy  x Nazi
Gypsy  x Soldier
Gypsy x Priest/Inquisitor ♡♡♡
Gang Member x Gang Member [Rival or allied] ♡♡♡
Gang Member x Civilian ♡♡♡
Bounty Hunter x Bounty ♡♡
Assassin x Assassin [Rival or allied] ♡♡
Assassin x Target ♡♡
Psychiatrist x Patient ♡♡♡
Teacher x Student
Samurai/Ronin x Any appropriate role
Anything mafia/yakuza related ♡♡♡♡
Handmaiden x any appropriate role ♡♡♡♡♡ 
Usurper/Rebel x Tyrant/King ♡♡♡♡♡
Gladiator x Dominus/Domina ♡♡♡♡
Slave x Dominus/Domina ♡♡♡♡♡
Slave/Servant/Handmaiden x Master [in any form or fashion] ♡♡♡♡♡ 

Suggest. The worst I can do is say no.

Note about the thief/rogue x royalty pairing: I've often viewed this as a similar relationship that Jen Yu and Lo had in Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon, honestly. An item gets  stolen, the princess chases the thief to get it back and - over time - they fall for one another. It's easier to see the movie and see for yourself what I mean, if you've never watched it. But simpler is better, I believe, for this pairing.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

Current Thread RPs, Contact Information, & Important Links:

Active Thread RPs:
Do What You Love & Love What You Do - Blackjack
Dragonball Plus - Koibito

Thread RPs Up For Adoption/Revival:
Anything listed below are RPs that I want to try to do again. Most were abandoned for some rhyme or reason, be it as simple as losing the will to continue/start or something else. Either way, I want to pick up on these. All of the following stories can be altered in any form or fashion; just ask! Talk with me about what you want to see happen/not happen! I'm more than willing to compromise with any potential writers!

WWE: History in the Making - Originally done with Rave
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Mind you, although Edge was the Superstar that was chosen for this plot, he isn't the only one that has to be used.. Any heel can be selected. From Randy Orton to Kane, as well as anyone else I'm missing. Obviously, rules are altered slightly to allow for female vs. male matches. I've hinted before in my plot thread that I do know about the Ruthless Aggression Era the most/best; however, I am willing to consider using another time frame. Any and everything that needs to be discussed, I'm very willing to talk over with any potential partners.

If interested, shoot me a PM!

The True Ending of "See No Evil" - Originally done with Blackjack
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
What can I say? Yeah. I got a thing for Kane, in and out of the ring. What of it?

Anyway, I will freely admit a few things.

First and foremost, I didn't like Kira too much. Quite honestly, I highly preferred Christine. She felt more ... real. I just had an easier time relating to and with her.

Unfortunately, I will confess that this makes it a bit annoying to go along with the canon plot, as Kira was targeted for obvious reasons mentioned in the movie.

This thus brings me to point numbers two and three; I have an idea that can be arranged before the 4 year time skip. Meaning yes, while Jacob Goodnight's older, not in his teens, but also before the movie officially starts. This would thus result in me using my OC, Akane Imatsu, whom can be found in my OC gallery, as well as the link provided.

Outside of the ring [since I originally created Akane to be a Diva], I'd see her being a college student working on becoming a doctor. Trust me when I say I've had so many ideas regarding this. Hell, it doesn't have to use the exact setting/characters of See No Evil. It'd be a preference, mind you, but it's by no means mandatory. Anything with an intimidating, mostly silent figure/stalker is something I would love to RP against. Just using Jacob Goodnight as a base for inspiration would be okay with me; I've really been wanting to do this or something close enough for way too long now.

While bonus points will be given if you do use Jacob Goodnight/Kane, I'd be just as okay with OC x OC for this also.

So if you're interested, shoot a PM for this also!

Ways To Contact Me (Athene):
-Here via PMs
-Skype: Staff - Please use PMs to exchange Skype information.

Important Links:

These can all be found in my signature. However, if you wanna check them out here, I'm providing them so you can click and find any of the following as well.

-My On & Off + Plot/Kink Thread
-My OC/Character Portfolio
-My Samples/RP Tracking Thread

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~RESERVED~:

In case~

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- An OC/Character Gallery (now in my signature & the post with all of my important links)

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- "Merged Worlds" as a sub-option of "Crossovers" and increased the amount of hearts appropriately.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- A "Story Vs. Smut" mini-rant/explanation in the intro & rules post. Please read up on that!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- My A&A/RP Tracking Thread to the list of other important links

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- Into this post, included 'sci-fi' beside modern, as it is a very huge maybe for me also.
-In the same post listed above, I've also added 'MxM' as a maybe that I'm willing to try/attempt.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED/UPDATED~:

- A "Hiatus/Inactive" section and also "Active Thread RPs". Should I get an updated status via a new post/PM/both about any that are on the "Hiatus/Inactive", they will be moved to an appropriate section.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

ღMonthly Bumpღ

Also, thread revamp after another hiatus.

If I was doing an RP with anyone from here, feel free to send over a PM and see if we can come up with an idea or two.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~UPDATED~:

- Moved "Cheating/Adultery" from the "Never" section to "Maybe". Please do read the note at the bottom; I only moved it for a very specific reason. 

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- A new fandom name/title, as well as adjusting the cravings of certain fandoms.

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

ღDecember Bumpღ

Definitely still looking for more games, particularly any with 4 or 5 hearts!

My current preference is for darker games/settings such as See No Evil but I can do more tame ideas as well!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~ADDED~:

- A "Thread RPs Up For Adoption/Revival" section! Feel free to check it out and PM me if anything catches your eye anywhere on this thread!

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results

LadyAthene

~UPDATED~:

- Increased/Decreased some respective craving ratings
-Added a few new names of fandoms

My Writing Samples
Athene's BDSM Results