Bastards of Broacien (M for All, AU medieval roleplay)

Started by Gremgoblin, February 22, 2020, 02:56:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gremgoblin

Broacien is a setting I've created over multiple years. It is an alternate universe realistic medieval setting with various cultures, religions and important figures coming together in a large, breathing world. There are a lot of plots, pairings and so forth that are possible with this world and, because of the unique setting, almost every kink can and will be able to be accomodated in this setting.

Because of this, and the fact that I am craving an RP in the setting where I can really unleash my world-building qualities, I am looking for roleplays that are set in this universe. There will be plenty of room to make changes or come up with new ideas (ex. new continent that has primitive tribes?) to fit your character into the world.

What am I looking for?

• People who know what kind of character/archetype they want to play
  • People that read through the setting and pick some things that interest them/where they might want to play
  • People that love world building as much as me and want to plot things out with me, even if it's just for the sake of talking about ideas

What am I not looking for?

• People who don't know who, what, or where they want to play
  • People that let me build the world/the plot on my own
  • People that ignore existing lore because they didn't read it

Does the setting inspire you? Do you feel like playing in it? Want to talk about the setting? Want to tell me I'm an elitist prick and I suck boooo!? PM me and let's chat!

't Moedige, bloedige, woedige swaerd
    Blonck en het klonck, dat de vonken daeruijt vlogen.
    Beving en leving, opgeving der aerd,
    Wonder gedonder nu onder was nu boven;