U R Banned! - 1b

Started by sweetgirl91, February 22, 2012, 07:57:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SummerWhispers

Blue tape, I thought is was blue paint in places where could not be seen by mortals

Mordred

For that delicious thought.. you are double banned. Tape, paint.. ohhhh, all sorts of blue stuff this big ol' hands got in store in these new banning procedures.
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Procedures...Hmmm sounds interesting, what procedures to ban me with.

Belle33

Banned for being encouraging the birthday boy's badness.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

SummerWhispers

Banned for blaming me, he needs no encouragement.

Mordred

Banned.. ohhhh you adorable, scrumptious thing.. silly.. I need no encouragement. *points to the office* That way, you!

Banned for suggesting you need no blaming.. which means.. I do. *nudges her towards the office also*
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Banned for thinking you are getting me in that office alone with you...I am not 1701, but was not born yesterday, either Mr.

Mordred

Banned.. *whistles.. urging a network of small hidden blue creatures..* Yeah.. they are visiting me today.. seems they heard the rumors and wanted to know who they keep getting accused of being friends with. Ok.. so no worries of being alone with this innocent, well-intentioned vampire.. right?
*See Pillory*

SummerWhispers

Banned for thinking me so naive as to fall the innocent, and well- intent....I am thinking I will most likely be leaving that office with blue hands prints all over me.

Stone

Banned for not being very naive.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

Banned for not using something from The Heart of Saturday Night as your tag line...

Stone

Banned because everybody knows I'm perpetually drunk on the moon.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

blue bunny sparkle

You are banned... because it was the piano that had been drinking... not you.

OrchidofDarkness

Banned because the piano was already broken
Every thing I gave is wasted, and I'm the one whos suffocated.

Breathless Intent

Banned for making me want to encourage you to roll over ;)

OrchidofDarkness

Banned for making me want to touch you all over  ;)

Breathless Intent

Banned for not doing it already! *opens arms*

Mordred

Banned.. just for how you so teasinly hold that lip. As a certified lip holder *various degrees in many lip-holding ways*.. I find it my duty to inspect that lip thoroughly. This way please.. *would have sent her to the jello-pit.. but it's being re-vamped*..
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to lead me into unknown locales to inspect my lips.

Mordred

Banned for leading me to those lips within the confines of this narrow hall of banishment.
*See Pillory*

Breathless Intent

Banned for trying to blame my lips for your lascivious intent.

SummerWhispers

Banned for still making me jealous of that bra.. I am going to paint some lace on her bra yet.

Breathless Intent

Banned for not joining me for lingerie shopping last time I went! Next time, girly! We'll get matching sets :D

SummerWhispers

Oh I love lingerie, I get lost in the online stores,

Oh yeah banned for something I have been drinkng so I am snot sure what,perhaps should not post and drink

OrchidofDarkness

Admires and touches all over.

Banned because your touches are so soft it drives me nutty