Werewolves of Miller's Hollow OOC/Chatter Thread

Started by Trieste, November 19, 2017, 09:44:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

*gigglefits*

That's awesome. I've never played One Night Werewolf before.

Imogen

If it's a mafia game, based on a mafia game, resembles a mafia game, reminds of a mafia game or has the same players as mafia games, I 'll play

(and happily flounder along!)
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Madame Professor

Quote from: Imogen on December 13, 2017, 12:14:19 PM
If it's a mafia game, based on a mafia game, resembles a mafia game, reminds of a mafia game or has the same players as mafia games, I 'll play

(and happily flounder along!)

That’s my motto, too. :-)

Quote from: Trieste on December 13, 2017, 12:09:37 PM
*gigglefits*

That's awesome. I've never played One Night Werewolf before.

It’s so much fun! If Mint decides to run it again, I’d recommend it.
The Professor's Research Notes (O/O)  Locked away in the Laboratory (A/A) 
Not currently available for new roleplays
Procaffeinating: (verb) The tendency to not start anything until you've had a cup of coffee.
Perkatory: (noun) The anguished, prolonged period spent waiting for a fresh pot of coffee to be ready.

Trieste

Blythe

*is on the edge of his seat*

This game has gotten to that really exciting point of gameplay!

moar tension, moar intrigue

OwO

Trieste

I almost died last night because of [censored] and I am also very excited about the gameplay.

yugi006

Ket

Y'all could have kept me alive and I could have been throwing a bigger wrench in all this drama, but noooo, you gotta make me a spoopy ghostie.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

you can find me on discord Ket#8117
Ons & Offs~Menagerie~Pulse~Den of Iniquity
wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Remiel

Quote from: Ket on December 13, 2017, 02:54:13 PM
Y'all could have kept me alive and I could have been throwing a bigger wrench in all this drama, but noooo, you gotta make me a spoopy ghostie.

Don't blame me!  I didn't vote for you!

Trieste

One of the questions I got earlier literally made the tea almost fall out of my mouth. I need to remember to put it in the recap.

yugi006

Quote from: Ket on December 13, 2017, 02:54:13 PM

I'm sorry. *offers cookies*

Lynnie

>.> This game is getting crazy and I can't wait to play.

Remiel

Quote from: Trieste on December 13, 2017, 03:03:33 PM
One of the questions I got earlier literally made the tea almost fall out of my mouth. I need to remember to put it in the recap.

Remember to put it in the recap!

Trieste

Ah, so - I wanted to clarify since I’ve actually gotten multiple questions that surround things like the positioning of the bodies on day 2 and ‘their effects show’ and all that. Those are just flavor text from my end and serve no significance in the game.

So like ... the fact that Mint was the Hunter is game text but the fact that she had an axe was just flavor text on my part, etc. When it comes down to it, the game mechanics are the best bet to lean on.

I hope that helps if any of y’all were struggling. :)

Imogen

[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td]Woo's and Won'ts / Absences
Stor-E Writers Registry[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Blythe

*has been waiting for a reason to use that Sherlock gif*

;D

Mintprincess

Ket

Quote from: Blythe on December 13, 2017, 07:23:24 PM
*has been waiting for a reason to use that Sherlock gif*

;D

OMG it was great! And I must say, your new avi...yummy.
she wears strength and darkness equally well, the girl has always been half goddess, half hell

wee little Ketlings don't yet have the ability to spit forth flame with the ferocity needed to vanquish a horde of vehicular bound tiny arachnids.

Blythe

Trieste

The new avi has made it difficult to maintain professional narratorship, I must say. I'm over here like "NOOOO NOT THE HOTTIE"

Blythe

*chills out on the dead player's couch as a ghost* <3

Ket

yugi006

Remiel

Uh...that's impossible.  Imogen was right: we had 6 players left, and the Seer, Watcher, Vigilante, Jailer, Big Bad Wolf, and Sheepy Wolf were all still in the mix.  Which meant that there were no more Villagers.

Unless I missed something?  Trieste, are you pulling an RPGuy?  Are all of us on Team Village?

Mintprincess

Well MP was on team wolf. The question is what does the Sheepy wolf show up as when dead? In other games they showed as a villager.