The Call of the Warrior [M lf F, Light to Bondage, Superheroes]

Started by TheVillain, April 17, 2014, 04:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

I grew up on an island, hidden away from the rest of the world by ancient gods and sorcery. My people call themselves the Amazons, but they don't accept me among their number.

Young Amazons are told that they are born miracles from goddess to Amazon, no male involved. This is a lie, a lie that I was never told - no point in bothering. The truth is that when Amazons feel they need to bring up their numbers they form a party, board a nearby ship with a male crew, give them a night to remember, then end them so they remember but never tell.

Then 9 months later the resulting children are sorted. The female children embraced as new Amazons. The male children - some are traded to Hephaestus for weapons, most are cast out into the sea. That is the tradition anyway. I was born deep in the island, my mother looked into my eyes - and forgave me for being male. The secret lasted years, but it could not last forever.

I was exiled when I was discovered, into a larger world. A larger world that I soon discovered needed a Warrior.

So I'm looking for a superhero game. While the character you can see is kind of a male Wonder Woman but I'm leaning OC for actual content. Plot heavy, but hoping for sex-related content to pop up naturally. Thinking he'll have dominate urges but starts as a virgin. [And chuckling at the idea of at least one point having a powerful supervillainess that fantasizes of him tying her up and ravishing her.]

Let me know what you think!
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.