Vicodin's Prescription Pad (M Looking for M or F Characters)

Started by ABagOVicodin, September 17, 2018, 04:00:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Thank you for finding my request thread. My name is ABagOVicodin, and I've been on Elliquiy for six years. I feel that I have evolved as a writer through those years, and I have all of my partners to thank for that. I'm revamping my request thread after 2 years out of a desire to be more specific with what I want. I'll provide a little more information about me if you decide to take me on as a partner. This thread is under construction, but I am available for messages and my main ideas are down below.

Prescription Information:

• I am a writer in his 20s who recently graduated with a Bachelors degree in Journalism and Media Studies. My hobbies are mostly gaming, writing, and reading. I always try to do something different in life, although Elliquiy has been one of the main constants in my life since 2012. Sometimes it's a different book, different writing style, or maybe a different restaurant. Either way, I try to spice up my life to avoid the monotony of work + hobbies.
  • I am currently living in China for an English teaching position. Because of this, I might be online one entire day, and gone for a few days in turn. Sometimes I'll write one post a day, sometimes 3 or 4. If I don't get back to you in two weeks, please PM me and I'll try to bring us back to reality.
  • I'm a straight male that has dabbled in all manner of characters. From female to male, to hermaphrodite or alien, I have tried them all. Depending on the idea, I will want to play the male or female (or other), and I'll specify within my ideas. However, don't let that discourage you from not trying out an idea! Sometimes a good twist or simply an impressive writer will open me back up to the idea, and it doesn't hurt to ask my feelings about it. But, if an idea is completely closed, I will not budge on reopening it.
  • I write 3+ paragraphs in every one of my posts, with few exceptions. I expect the same amount of words in return, 300+. Thanks to Aya and Snow Nymph, I've gotten used to linking pictures of my characters in the post. If you don't know how to do it, I can help you. Openers I'd like to be a bit bigger, with 500+ words. Now, obviously I won't drop you if one post is below 300 words, but if this becomes a habit without a reasonable explanation, I will become frustrated and discontinue our story.
  • I prefer to be contacted by PM for any questions about my ideas or roleplays. Do not post in this thread. I cannot stress that enough.
  • I can also be contacted by Discord/Skype for friendly banter, brainstorming, or chatting. Mention either in your PM and I will gladly add you.

General Ons:
Any of my Ons can be removed if they do not make you comfortable. I know that some of these kinks, from the darker to more niche can drive writers away, and I want us to share in the fun of our story. Mention the ons that you like in your PM, or simply the ones that you don't like and we can move from there.

Vicodin's Ons
Domination/Submission
Deflowering/Virginity
Ageplay (As per site rules, no characters in sexual scenes can be below 16.)
Manipulation (Mental, preferably)
Abuse (Verbal, mental, physical)
Misogyny (More of the subtle themes of it than outright sexism)
Traditional Gender Roles (Similar to the previous one)
Training/Petplay
Outfits/High heels (The more detailed an outfit, the more fun it is to take it off)
Clothed sex
Public scenes/Risk of getting caught
Multiple penetrations
Kidnapping/Free Use
Risk of Pregnancy/Breeding/Creampies
Blowjobs/Throatfucking/Everything that comes with it. (Lipstick smearing, the sounds coming from a fucked throat, mascara and makeup running. The detail in these actions will make me wish for the next post)
Harems (Love having them, or playing them with a specific writer.)
Sexual Exhaustion (The woman collapsing after being used, but someone simply continues. Sloppy seconds are another one I love based on this)
and More!

Offs
Snuff (I like bad endings, but characters that I've put so much time into being killed is not fun in any way for me.)
Scat (Pretty obvious, no)
Oviposition (Hard maybe, but I don't find it fun)
Mutilation (Abuse is fine, but losing body parts is not.)

Ask yourself if Vicodin is right for you:

These are the current ideas that I'm interested in playing. Every idea will be within a spoiler, since A: I often write a lot in explanation and the ideas can be vastly different from each other and B: Some of these ideas are copy-pasted from previous singular threads that I had. Much like A, I want each idea to be singular in its brainstorm unless otherwise specified.

Current Cravings:
1. The Life of a K-Pop Star
2. Picky Picky
3. Roommates With Benefits
4. The Puazi Family

Magical Monster Adventures
This idea is more of a seed than anything clear-cut, mainly because the idea that I had for this story would be very open. Simply put, I'd like to play in a fantasy setting where there are tons of different monsters. Inspiration can be derived from the Monster Girl Encyclopedia. In a perfect world, I'd like to play 3 different female heroines on their quest to simply get through life and pay the bills through adventuring, albeit there are numerous monsters that aim to get in their way. Either consensual, dubious consensual, or non-consensually, I want these three heroines stuffed with all sorts of monster cock. A plot can be added into the idea or discussed in PMs, and I can also be convinced to play male monsters to a female heroine, or have one singular heroine as the protagonist. There's a lot of wiggle room, so I'd love to hear your thoughts.

The Amazon Island (Fantasy Harem)
Based on a picture by Aoin that I found a while ago, the Amazon Island was merely a legend, never found on the map and only spoken in hushed tones through history. The Island is full of powerful Amazons, a tribe of powerful women who revere men as Gods. Every man that steps foot on the island never leaves, according to the myth. Whether it's because of his choosing or the Amazons remains to be seen.

Preferred Kinks:
Harems, Creampies/Breeding, Pet-Play, Master/Slave, Sexual Exhaustion, Outfits, Free Use, Public Sex, any other smutty thing you can think of!

This is probably one of the lighter ideas that I have. This idea is years old, and I'm dusting it off after finding the picture again. Aspects of the Island can be taken out or added, but I am pretty married to the idea of the Island being full of women that look like the ones in the picture. One cute idea I had was having every woman named something ending in "Ai". It might get confusing, but it shows more unity among the clan. Possible name ideas: Mai, Sai, Nai, Ai, etc. I would prefer to play the male in this idea (I promise I won't make some random self-insert), although I can be convinced of the women. I have some possible ideas for the tribe and can share them in a PM.

The Puazi Family (Alien/Human Slice of Life Smut)

Based on a popular comic series and idea by Incase, the Puazi are an alien race that have traveled to Earth and integrated with society. There aren't as many men as women, and the women have trouble with the scent of a human. They often find themselves desperately in lust if the right human comes around, and won't be able to sate their lust until they have a human's juices inside of them. The idea is very general, but I'd love to use it to enjoy and play the life of a mother and her daughter moving into Earth. Do the people around them know about the Puazi's lust? Are they completely unknown and are one of the first Puazi members to reach Earth? How will the mother handle being around coworkers, neighbors, or even brushing past humans in the supermarket? What about the daughter? Her senior year in high school, around a bunch of other hormonal teenage guys and girls?

Preferred Kinks:
Multiple partners, cuckolding/cheating, Creampies, Pet-Play, Sexual Exhaustion, Outfits, Free Use, Public Sex, Blowjobs, Blackmail, and any other smutty thing you can think of!

The Life of a K-Pop Star (Dark, GM-Based, Korean Slice of Life RP. #1 Craving)

The life of an idol is hard work, but a dream come true if you can make it. Deep in the heart of South Korea, girls at the age of 16-18 with singing, dancing, or visual talent are recruited and brought into one of the many entertainment companies in the city. Seoul is a gigantic city, and anyone who lives there is expected to give 110% towards their job. Everyone knows the groups that have made it to the top. Twice, Blackpink, Red Velvet and more. But there is room at the top for another group.

The pressure within the country can either shatter their idols, or turn them into diamonds. Not only that, but there are rumors of illegal and immoral things that some idols have to do to get to the top. Meeting with businessmen in the middle of the night, being touched or groped by fans or strangers, or even their own manager living in their dorm have been some of the mutterings on the internet. Unfortunately for those victims, they never received justice. But our idol isn't scared of these whispers. She wants to prove to the world, her parents, and to Korea that she could be the face of the country. Only fate will decide if that becomes the case.
[/center]

So as you can see, I want to write out the tough, demanding, but rewarding world of Korean pop idols. It has some similar themes to my Gaming Girl and Heroine prompt, but has more of an esoteric focus. There will be darker themes of misogyny, traditional gender roles, training, and others listed below. This roleplay would have a GM who would manage the male characters and part of the world (examples: Managers, CEO of the company, television show hosts, rich businessmen, fans, etc), and the female idol that will be part of the story. I can play either, but I will be very picky with any writer that wishes to play the idol. My only exception is a writer that is willing to double with me. That means helping to play the male characters as well as their own idol, and I will do the same. Otherwise, I do prefer to play the idol, and I have so much to brainstorm for anyone who is interested in this idea.

There are a myriad of scenes that can take place in the life of a K-Pop star, and I want to ride her climb to the top. K-Pop fandoms and traditions are numerous, which is why I can understand if this idea seems challenging. I will be as helpful as I can for anyone who wants to tackle the idea, but I will want to do a lot of brainstorming and explanation if you are not familiar with K-Pop culture. I want to say this idea isn't for the faint of heart, but I don't want to scare you :p

Possible themes that the roleplay could include:
Misogyny (Mandatory)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral (Double points if done while hidden)
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Blackmail
Suggest other kinks!

Naivety (Dark GM-Based Vigilante RP)

There is a girl that has always wanted to be a superhero. She has every Marvel and DC comic, has cosplayed at conventions and during Halloween, and considers the movie "Kickass" to be an example of realistic heroism. She decides one day that she wants to put her money where her mouth is, and she sneaks out of her house, armed with a knife and a taser. She's looking for trouble, and finds it.

I'm leaning on it being a GM roleplay, where I play out the girl while the other plays out all of her obstacles, from rapist burglars to the regular high school life. Maybe the girl becomes a superhero eventually? As long as it has a naive, but willful girl that is willing to achieve justice despite how many times she is taken advantage of and defeated, I'm game. Perhaps the city's corruption goes all the way up to the school, and everything is in her way to make her fail, from abusive boyfriends, to sexist teachers?
[/center]

Possible themes that the roleplay could include
Misogyny (preferred)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Blackmail
Suggest other kinks!

I also would be very much interested in doubling with another writer, the both of us playing a naive vigilante and some of the many men that take advantage of the girls.

Roommates With Benefits (Modern, Casual Sex with Orientation Play)
The idea centers around two characters, a lesbian and a lonely guy. Both of them are college students, and the lesbian is down on her luck, due to some reason or another. They end up finding a "roommate wanted" ad put up by the lonely guy, and decide to try and barter her way for cheaper rent that she could afford. Unfortunately, the conversation doesn't seem to go anywhere, since the lesbian only has the couple hundred dollars in her savings.

Noticing that the guy seems to be pretty lonely, she decides to offer her body as payment instead. She's never felt sexually attracted to guys, so she isn't worried about attaching any strings to the guy. She also feels a bit of pity for the guy, since she can tell just from the living room that he's an antisocial otaku/gamer/nerd/jerk (whatever we decide on). So, it's a win/win for the both of them. She can have a place to stay, and he can release some of his sexual frustration and stress.

I want to explore the friends with benefits angle between these two, more than any sort of loving scenario. If the writer prefers, we could make the woman bisexual, but I think it would be neat to see how their friendship (with benefits) would affect each other's lives. Would the lesbian help the lonely guy find his self-esteem and help him be more outgoing? Would the lonely guy be able to help her find a job and get her life together? Would the problem that made the lesbian homeless in the first place come back to haunt her? How would the lonely guy's friends (if he has any) or family react to a sudden woman cohabiting with him?

Feel free to send me a PM with your ideas, feedback, and any changes that you would like to have with the idea. I have a few photo ideas for face claim for the female, while the male face claim is open to discussion. I admit I have a weakness for Asian women (playing as and against!), but I'm open to other face claim ideas if you don't want to use these ones.

Female Faceclaims

The One Who Won The War (Dark Handler/Assassin War RP)
Young Assassin x Soldier/Handler

World War 1/2/Steampunk Setting

Kinks: Non-Con, Romance, Consensual, Violence, Abuse, Bondage, Ageplay, Creampies, Oral

Optional Kinks: Body Modification, Gang Bangs, Incest

Plot Themes: Unforgiving World, Gruesome War, Making Ends Meet, Can Cyborgs Love?

Story to Smut Ratio: 80/20

I had a few premises for this idea. Mainly the difference is within the beginning. I'll list the overall premise and then the changes down below. My preference is to play the Assassin, but I can be convinced otherwise.

It was his greatest invention. He had spent years putting her together, extending her life span from a week, to month by month. He replaced her failing organs, revived her over and over when her heart failed or lungs stopped taking oxygen. He didn't know what he could do with her, or even if his efforts would be worth it in the end. Unfortunately, he perished from a rare blood disease before he could see his creation open her eyes.

She was a beautiful 16-year-old, but you wouldn't be blamed if you didn't notice it underneath the blood, oil, and entrails that she was covered in right as her creator perished. He was unable to clean her off that night. He took a break in his study, and suddenly collapsed of heart failure. How she is found is up to the co-writer.

She is a cyborg, one that had various parts of her replaced with stronger alloys and parts the inventor created himself. I imagine her as more of a guns user, trained by whoever happens to stumble across her.

Preferred Perks: Higher Strength (due to alloy bones), Lower points of pain (can still feel it but usually shrugs off light punches and force), suggestions?

Preferred Ailments: Infertility, Wiped mind (as far as anything in her childhood. Basic acts she can perform), suggestions?

Scenario 1: The creator was a soldier during one of the major wars (WW1/2), and doesn't perish when the girl wakes up. He tries to keep her a secret from the government, but he is immediately enlisted into the war once a government official finds her. For good measure and as a partner, the girl is enlisted as well and put under the creator’s hand with little to no training. He has to train her instead, and each day is a game of Russian Roulette over whether or not one of them will come home without the other.

Scenario 2: Two weeks after the creator perishes, his government invades his laboratory and comes across the girl. She is awoken due to a coincidence and silently captured and brought before the Major of the area. Believing her to be a nuisance, he assigns her to one of the younger soldiers on the field, thinking that they are both going to be cannon fodder anyway.

The girl and soldier slowly fall in love as the cyborg becomes one of the first women to take part in a world war.

Scenario 3: This scenario is admittedly a little darker than the others, and will require a lot more effort on the co-writer to piece together the plot or add to it.

The creator’s city had been taken over by the Nazis. Instead of dying slowly and painfully from a blood disease, he had answered the door and came face to face with a gun. Since he was Jewish, the back of his skull was immediately blown out.

The General of the invading army happens upon the Jewish cyborg and adopts her as his pet. He’s a sadistic general who takes pleasure in murdering in front of her, raping her, and beating her even though he knows she can take a punch. Everything was going well for him, until the Nazis betrayed him. From orders of Hitler himself, he was cornered in his base and shot, but survived because of her. The two escape and go into hiding, and the General begins to have new feelings for the girl alongside the desire for revenge for what his country did to him.

Do take note that this RP requires trading control of NPCs for both writers, as well as a constant building of a story. This is one of the few plots I've put together that has way less sex scenes than usual. That's why the story to smut ratio is so high.

Nerfed (Dark Reverse Harem Gamer Girl RP)
The plot:
She's wanted to be a professional gamer since she was a kid. She played for hours every day, foregoing sleep in favor of becoming one of the best players in her country. After winning a tournament and showing that she was the real deal, she was picked up by a professional team and hired to live in a team house... with 4 other guys.

This idea carries a misogynistic vibe throughout the entire story, up until the end. The woman is definitely capable of being a pro gamer and she belongs on her spot, but the rest of the gaming community doesn't think so. Her streaming career is marred by people who think that she fucked her way to the top, and who criticize her if she does one thing wrong. Her teammates aren't that much better. They tease her on a daily basis and sexually harass her, suggesting that she shouldn't stream today and instead sit on their lap while they stream, or do worse things when the camera is off.

However, there is big money to be made as a girl streamer. She gets hundreds of donations a day, all of them trick questions or actual questions from fans who like her. She bans any sexualized question, knowing that the community would love to see her naked. Along with that she makes a significant amount of money per year, more than she would make even as a college graduate! The money definitely talks, it just depends on if she can handle the work environment...

Her manager doesn't care about anything that happens to her, just telling her to stream and make money, and stay on top of her game or else she'll be fired. Knowing that the gaming community would love to be right about her, she decides that she would never quit. She believes that she could show the world that girls can be just as good (possibly better) gamers as guys. After all she's living the dream... or perhaps it's more of a nightmare.

I want this idea to have a consistency within the world. While this world would have a gaming community that's inherently misogynistic, the members of the house wouldn't do anything too brash such as fucking during a stream or parading around the girl at a tournament naked. Part of the suspense would come from the back and forth between the girl's desire to quit, the house's attempts to keep their treatment of her on the downlow, and the girl's desire to be the best gamer in the world, perhaps starting with being the best in the house?

I'd imagine that some (not all) of the guys in the house would look like a stereotypical gamer, but we could flesh out those details in a PM. For the girl, I'd like her to be 16-18 and an Asian (Korean or Japanese). She could be from another country or born and raised in America, your choice. I'm also a fan of blonds but Asians are my preference.

Possible themes that the roleplay could include:
Misogyny (Mandatory)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral (Double points if done while hidden or someone is streaming)
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Blackmail
Suggest other kinks!

Possible Games That Could Be Used:
League of Legends
Dota 2
Overwatch

Picky Picky (School-Based SoL RP with multiple female characters)
https://youtu.be/1taLXjVxB4U

Picky Picky (3+ females x multiple males)

Based on a recent K-Pop video that I found, I came up with a fun idea involving many of the high school/college girls within the video. The video is fun, and I blame K-Pop for pulling me within their clutches. Anyway... The idea centers around a group of Korean transfer students who move to an American high school or college. The specifics around the girls can be described within PM, and the video conveniently names all of the girls within the first fifteen seconds if you would like to give it a look. I have some ideas for the girls which I will discuss below, but I want to play out a semester of life within a couple (or all) of the girls while having a writer play the males that the girls will encounter. Double points if a writer would like to double and take one or a couple of the girls so that we can play an equal amount of men and women.

Some of the ideas I had were as follows:
Doyeon as the older sister of the group. The one that the other girls often goes to, but she has a dark secret. Back in Korea, she used to be the leader of a girl gang who went around committing all sorts of crimes. Some of those crimes were bad enough to where some gangs want to follow her to America for revenge. Combined with being single and no career path, what part of her will change in this one semester?

Sei as the clumsy dork. The one who messes up the lab in the music video, Sei is a smart cookie with no charisma to her name. She's been bullied back in Korean school and was sent to America by her parents, but doesn't speak much English. I'd like to explore a relationship between her and one of the older members of the staff. The language barrier as well as the trading of sex to avoid deportation and grade loss can be a fun avenue to go down.

Yoo-jung as the class clown. Someone who never really cared about school and wants to bring the art of stand-up to Korea. Within the bastion of comedy that our story takes place, Yoo-Jung wants to learn the ins and outs of comedy and as a result, will probably be skipping class a lot unless someone brings them into line. Will she meet a fellow comedian and perhaps fall in love? Will she be pulled back into her studies and forced to pay attention? There are a lot of options.

The kinks we would be playing with are as follows: blowjobs, dubious and non consent, titjobs and creampies and facials, orgies and multiple partners, bondage and sexual exhaustion, outfits and public sex, and more! Suggest more kinks in the pm.

That's what I have for these girls so far. There are 8 members and if we want to shuffle around the personalities or if you have an idea for a personality, I would love to discuss it within a PM.

Taking Back the Future (Sci-Fi Futuristic Roleplay. Opener within)
I usually like to provide a plot explanation for the story and go from there, but this time I have written an opener that should explain the tone and ideas that I want to explore with this story. The opener is below, and I'll toss in some kinks below the line break. Thank you for reading and I hope to write some sexy words with you all <3. I do wish to play the female within this story, so I am mainly looking for writers who are willing to play the male characters, commonly known as a GM. I'd help explore the story along with the GM, since I don't intend to sit back and have someone else write the story for me. Anyway, without further ado, here is the opener:

Taking Back the Future
The year is 2050, and Lee-Kyeung wished that she lived back in the past. The blonde woman grit her teeth as she sat on the leather and vibrotech couch, her fingers running across the back in frustration as she watched the television show in front of her. A well-dressed man in both silk and tech stood in front of a camera, since apparently humans weren't replaced by robot reporters... yet. The man was white with brown hair and hazel eyes. The lids around his eyes were dabbled up with makeup. While technology had heightened to the point that the makeup was impossible to see without knowing about the brand that was used, Lee-Kyeung could see that the reporter was exhausted. As to be expected when everyone seemed to be drained out of everything that they owned since America turned upside down.

The year was 2030, and America had finally elected a woman president to run the country. Unfortunately for her and every woman after that, things only worsened from there. One side of the aisle claimed that the voting system was rigged and that a woman president would be denigrated by other countries and their leaders. The other side of the aisle claimed that America's history was nothing but men who siphoned whatever they could from the country while blaming everything else except themselves for the problems. Unfortunately, the misogyny won.

First, the economy fell. Increased technological advancements had thrown millions of people out of work, and the government failed to address the sudden, immediate problem. Riots broke out in the street, which were contained by shaky and scared policemen that weren't sure if their jobs or lives would be next. Problems with state police agencies were amplified to federal controversies as the FBI were shown to be looking into corrupt business decisions from politicians all across the spectrum. Money flowed from public services into pockets of higher-leveled men, and those who dared to point this out were touted as liars in the media or secretly jailed for increasingly petty crimes.

All of this happened, but the president couldn't do anything about it. She tried to release these "freedom fighters" and defended them, but a sudden transfer of vast amounts of money to various governmental agencies had flipped the country over within the span of a year. Millions of "Criminals" who just happened to be "Freedom Fighters" were jailed with little reason, often for what was on their computers. At the same time, the President had turned against her former voters, decreeing within only two years that her leadership was only dividing the nation as opposed to putting it together. That was strike 2.

Strike three was something that America never saw coming. Three countries pointed their nuclear warheads at America, threatening to take down America if they didn't agree to adopt misogynistic views. On pressure from one side of the aisle, the President refused and aimed nukes of their own, only to be assassinated in broad daylight with an untraceable weapon, something that the government never could have guessed. There was no bullet, only a cauterized wound in their skull. The government found out that it was a laser, built from scavenged parts all over the world.

With the president out of commission, a new election was held due to what the other side categorized as a "disastrous" two years. In order to cooperate with the powerful countries across the ocean as well as the secret individuals hiding in plain sight, America redacted the Equal Rights Amendment, putting women as second-class citizens compared to men. Women enrolled in university were refunded and kicked out. Women in higher-class jobs were replaced with men, and all of the effort that women put towards equal rights was ruined.

Lee-Kyeung blinked. The reporter on the television stood in front of the local police station where a younger woman was being handcuffed and lead into a car. She couldn't have been much more than 19, and she was screaming at the policemen. One of the policemen pulled out a baton made of a new type of material: vibranium, and was about to crash it over her head when they saw the camera and smiled. He shoved the woman into the car and smacked the roof. "Today, the New York Police had defused a riot outside the Police Station. The..." The Reporter tried to stifle a giggle. "Pussy riot fired firecrackers and assaulted police with batons. Thankfully the riot was able to be contained within an hour, as expected."

Lee-Kyeung's fingers clenched down around a glass as she glared at the reporter. "Cocky little..." she grumbled as she placed the glass upon a nearby wooden end table. Of course they would be reporting on something like that when there were far more important problems in America. She looked towards the numbers on the bottom-right of the LED screen. 9:15. 15 minutes past the curfew assigned to women. Lee-Kyeung's fingers clenched up into fists and she turned the television off, stomping up to her room.

"Lee?" her mother asked as she poked her head out of the kitchen. Adorned with an apron around her chest and a slight bump around her stomach, her mother shrugged before she moved back into the kitchen to finish dinner.

Lee-Kyeung walked into her room and shut the door, wishing that she could slam it if the metal wouldn't fall off its hinges. She brought her hand up to her ear, brushing across the lobe. A screen began to show within her vision as her normal brown eyes flashed a bright blue. As if she was looking at a web browser on a computer, the screen showed a VPN software immediately turning on and a tingling feeling shot up her back. Underneath her "Burn It Down" band shirt, metal spines glowed faintly blue as she logged directly into the Internet within the small condominium and refreshed a website that was often blocked whenever it was found again. Tab after tab of news from different countries began to show, as well as news within America that the regular media didn't bother to portray.

"Government Official Found With Young Woman In Her Building. No Charges Filed."

"Another Freedom Fighter Found Dead By Police."

Lee-Kyeung's thumb rubbed along her pointer finger, scrolling down tab after tab of horrible news. All things that no one bothered to care about... because no one could care about it. Until now. Lee-Kyeung grit her teeth and grabbed a vibranium pocket knife, sliding it into the pocket of her black jeans as she turned towards her bedroom window. She opened it and leaned her head out, the hair on the back of her neck straightening as she looked down at the one story fall. Gritting her teeth, Lee-Kyeung tried to remember the video that she watched. Land and roll... land and roll...

She barely managed it. Lee-Kyeung hopped out of her window and grunted as she landed, her leather and vibroplate shoes colliding with the concrete. She let her body fall forward before she rolled, grunting as her knee slammed against the sidewalk. "Fuck..." she muttered as she stood back up and walked into the nearest alleyway. She flicked her knife open and held it close to her body as she headed down the alleyway and walked around a corner. As long as she stayed out of sight and away from cameras... maybe she could be someone to finally bring the facts to the police. Someone who could do what everyone else could not.

Be a hero...

Kinks and Themes:
Misogyny (Mandatory)
Non-Con (preferred)
Gangbangs (preferred)
Creampies
Oral (Mostly forced blowjobs)
Pet-Play
Humiliation
Training
Public Sex
Blackmail
Forced Lesbianism
Risk of Pregnancy
Suggest other kinks!

Persona 4 Idea (Dark, Harem-based Corruption RP)

This idea is a lot more general, since I didn't finish the game, but I love the characters in it. I'm willing to do more research for the purpose of this idea, if a writer is interested. The idea revolves around the main character and the various social links that he forms with the female characters around him. While in a good ending, he would help vanquish all of the evil parts of his friends, what about the bad ending? What if the main character intends to prey on his friends insecurities, and promise that he is the only one that can help them? What do they have to do for him? A kiss? A night with them? More? This is what I want to explore. The slow defilement of the female characters (Chie, Yukiko, etc) into servants for the main character. If it's not surprising, I'd like to play the main character. We can discuss this idea more in a PM.

General Fandoms (Overwatch, WoW, Dota 2, Street Fighter, Harry Potter, Darkest Dungeon, Celebrities, Apex Legends)

Here are some fandoms that I like to play with, although I do not have specific ideas for them. I'll list some characters I love and we can go into further detail in a PM. Keep in mind that a lack of idea doesn't mean we shouldn't think of one. I will not go into a plain idea that is simply in the fandom's world. Assume that an idea that has more of my ons will have more of my interest.

Overwatch: D.Va, Mercy, Lucio, Reinhardt, Brigitte, Widowmaker, Sombra, Reaper, Doomfist
World of Warcraft: Jaina Proudmoore, Ysera, Alexstrasza, Yrel, Sylvanas/Alleria Windrunner, OCs
Dota 2: Lina, Crystal Maiden, Vengeful Spirit, all female heroes. Harems and slavery/violence will capture my interest the most.
Street Fighter: Juri Han
Darkest Dungeon: Any character. Playing multiple would be the most fun, I'd imagine.
Harry Potter: Hermione Granger, Luna Lovegood, Cho Chang, Lavender Brown, Nymphadora Tonks, Fleur Delacour
Celebrities: Suzy Berhow, June Lapine, Taylor Swift, Pokimane, Katsuya Moonfox (Craving), Nonsummerjack (Craving), Riley Reed, Nicki Minaj, Emma Watson, Gal Gadot, Scarlet Johansson, Elizabeth Olsen
Apex Legends: All Characters, preference for Lifeline and Wraith.

That's all for now! Thanks for getting to the end with me. Please send me a PM with everything that you're thinking about my ideas. I hope we can write some fun stories together.

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

Monthly bump! Currently craving my Personal 4 idea, The Puazi family, and Amazon Island! Pm me for more info!

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

A bump for the time being, albeit I don't have many story seeds apart from the desire to play out a mystery story with multiple characters and tons of non-con.

ABagOVicodin

A bump with less specificity over the characters I'll play as well as some additional ideas added from my singular threads. Still looking for writers.

ABagOVicodin

A bump. I'll be more specific for my desires this time around. I can afford to take 1-2 more writers.

ABagOVicodin

Taking 1-2 writers for these ideas. Expect 1-2 week responses after these 2 weeks since I"ll be back at the english teaching position.