Seeking M Characters - My Ideas

Started by FaerieLand, May 25, 2018, 07:25:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FaerieLand

Hello, all!

Welcome to FaerieLand's request thread!

Ideas:

The Tamer;
Set in an ancient land where monsters are no oddity, and gladiators and warriors battle the creatures for honour and status.
(Female character) doesn’t remember much from her childhood. She only remembers being found at the edge of the woods by the young ruler’s men. Claiming her as his own, the ruler makes her his bride.
She has no say, no power, has to learn how to pleasure her husband, and she hates every minute of it.
A few years down the line and she isn’t bringing forth an heir – at no fault of her own! Her husband decides to toss her in the monster pit as a sacrifice before the battle. What could be more embarrassing than a beautiful young wife who isn’t giving him any children? He would rather she die, than allow her to be with someone else.
The day of her sacrifice, she remembers something from her past. The monster standing before her is unquestionably defenceless when you scratch its ears. Of course, one would need to ask permission to do so first. She attempts it, then wows the crowd. In an attempt to cover his own back, her husband hails her as a monster whisperer.
However, another man has set his sights on her. A gladiator, a killer of the beasts that she would come to love. He treasures her, makes her feel safe and loved. Plus, she gets to use some of those skills she’s meant to be using on her husband.

Werewolf Plot;
Despite being a cold-hearted asshole who is more loyal to the pack than anything else, (male character) has a soft spot. (Female character) somehow finds herself entangled with this strange man. She continuously questions his loyalty to his 'family,' and why he cannot be serious with her despite her wanting to give him her entire life. He would if he could, but he is bound by pack rules. One of the most important being 'never turn a female.' Why? The bite kills them. Would he be different towards her once her persistence causes her to find out about the pack, and their 'genetic infliction?' Might her persistence even... save her?

Arranged Marriage;
Plot: Sure, you're a rich and powerful man, but you are not in complete control of your life. Your character is a high ranking official in a new world order that ensures more peace, freedom and a cleaner earth. MC is the daughter of an enemy, a man who believes that things should be done differently. When he finally folds to the powerful forces of YC's order, he presents his daughter in a wedding dress in the hopes that offering her up would ensure his life is spared. Others in YC's orders insist he take the offer in order to get MC's father's forces on their side.
Thoughts: This can be set in past and future, with YC being part of a good or bad kind of order.

Bully to Boyfriend;
Setting: University/College
Plot: You know that thing 'puberty strikes again?' Well, that's the premise of this roleplay. She teased him when they were kids, and he bullied her in high school. She was the mousy, shy, chubby girl with image issues. Concerned parents pulled her from the school - but now they run into each other in college. They don't recognize each other, and she decided to go by a nickname instead of her name after she changed so much.
(I really like the idea, but I'm unsure about my explanation of it - interested partners, I would love to think this one out with you!)

Student/Teacher;
Setting: A small town where nothing interesting ever happens.
Plot: Your character had recently started a career as a school teacher, after having some initial trouble getting a start in life. A learner catches his eyes, mostly because she looks like someone he went to school with. He ignores it - but once he stumbles upon older pictures with her in it, he begins to grow too curious for his own good. What is she, and more importantly, why the hell would she be going to school if she's such an old creature? Would he be able to handle being sucked in to her world?

Action/Adventure;
Time: a not too distant future.
Setting: a showy town, like Las Vegas
Plot:An assassin had been sent to kill a girl who knows too much. She's a performer who has a tight schedule and people around her all the time - except when she's on the stage. He plans his attack, only for it to be thwarted by someone else who is after her. He grabs her and runs with her, but can he kill her once they start speaking - or does he protect her and take her on the run with him?

The Future;
Time: a very distant future.
Setting: a futuristic and busy future. Think flying cars and a layer of waste covering the earth.
Plot: Alien life has finally been discovered. It's about time with the way tech has advanced so far. Only, it doesn't look the way we thought it would. After an extensive search through space scientists return with a mere sample. They should have just left it there! They pull the sample apart, and then they use it's DNA to rebuild itself. What they've rebuilt looks exactly like a human, but she's so much different.
(options)
1) Startled by her awakening, she breaks free from the facility, only to somehow be found by your character. Would he turn her in or protect her? More importantly, would he know how to control her?
2) The lead scientist on her case is the only one who can control her. Would he help her get out of there and take her home, or would he give her more freedom?

Series/Movies/Games;

• Supernatural
  • Witches of East End
  • Bitten
  • Charmed
  • Hemlock Grove
  • Once Upon a Time
  • American Horror Story
  • Firefly
  • Marvel's Avengers Movies
  • DC's Movies
  • X-Men
  • Alien
  • Harry Potter
  • Underworld
  • Tomb Raider
  • Skyrim
  • Fable
  • Assassin's Creed

(I wouldn't specifically like to play a character straight from that universe, instead I would want to build my own characters inside of that universe - or even alter the universe a little)

I hope you haven't gotten too lost in this request thread...

I like good plots and character development. Don't be afraid to push my character's personality or buttons. I'm also not super finicky with my character being moved around, as long as it's not heavy godmodding.
Feel free to change my plots up, or to come to me with your own ideas. I'm happy to plan something out with you, too. :)

I like to combine story and smut, so I would prefer if one didn't dominate the other. I am a sucker for romance and drama with intense stories and mutual interest in characters. I don't want smut to dominate. 

My characters tend to be a little difficult. So, yes, your character would have to work at getting them... sometimes.

Thank you!

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

"So this is what it feels like?"

FaerieLand

If anyone wants to roleplay with me and then decides that they don't want to anymore, please let me know. I'm a big girl and I can take it and I will be friendly to you in turn. Don't just disappear or suddenly start ignoring me.

Slighting a roleplay partner in a community where people are especially around to help one another and promote a peaceful, universal environment, is really so very rude.

Thank you in advance,
Faerieland.

UPDATE: I know you are all expecting me to post, but I really can't right now. I will get to it as soon as I'm living a day where I am getting a decent amount of sleep. Apologies to all my lovely writing partners. xx

FaerieLand

FaerieLand

Remec

Hi, I'd be interested in discussing the "Bully to Boyfriend" storyline with you. Just drop me a PM some time.

8-)

FaerieLand

Hello!

Bumping to say, I added 'The Tamer' plot ! :)

FaerieLand

Ok...

No one has approached me to do any ideas since I last bumped my thread.

In case anyone is interested, please let me know. I would really like to do this idea;

Werewolf plot
Despite being a cold-hearted asshole who is more loyal to the pack than anything else, (male character) has a soft spot. (Female character) somehow finds herself entangled with this strange man. She continuously questions his loyalty to his 'family,' and why he cannot be serious with her despite her wanting to give him her entire life. He would if he could, but he is bound by pack rules. One of the most important being 'never turn a female.' Why? The bite kills them. Would he be different towards her once her persistence causes her to find out about the pack, and their 'genetic infliction?' Might her persistence even... save her?

Thank you, bye :)