Orgy! {Male and Female Characters May Apply}

Started by Westal, January 15, 2012, 05:35:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whtbitch4u2own

Thanks Westal. Will post after reading up on few last posts.

Ohh btw, I fixed and added few words in my Bio but I see you already posted my bio in OOC thread. If you get a chance and don't mind updating....If not, it's fine.  Thanks.
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

Michael Corvus

Sweet! it's nice to be vouched for. I feel speshul now.  ;D

Mmm.. Audrey looks scrumptious. Can't wait to sink Michael's teeth into HER.  ;) >:)
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Bloody Rose

too bad your only accepting females, if you ever are in need of a male let me know

whtbitch4u2own

Quote from: Michael Corvus on January 27, 2012, 08:21:23 PM
Mmm.. Audrey looks scrumptious. Can't wait to sink Michael's teeth into HER.  ;) >:)

Why just the teeth? Michael?

Or is it that you are just lying and have plan to sink something else as well? *winks*
~White~
Offsite Contact info:
Gmail: jenwishuknew
Discord: jenwishuknew#6959

MidnightKisses

Im in if you have room.

Name: Lacy Moore
Height/Weight/Body Type:  5’1”, 105 lbs, slim, soft and curvy.
Eye Color: mossy green
Hair Color: Messy, mid back, brown hair.
Nationality: Irish/American, born there moved here when she was 13. Mom irish dad american.
Speaking Accent: Irish, but its faint
Ons: interested in experimentation, group sex, being tied down, oral, spanking, etc.
Off's:   Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation/humiliation, poor role playing.   
I want sexual attention from: Both males and females, pretty please!!

In this world it is not faith that saves us but defiance.

OOs

Loves

Hello, are you still in need of females for this game? If so I would like to join in if I may. here's my character sheet proposal;

Name:   Samantha (Sam or Sammy) Weston
Height/Weight/Body Type:  5’1”, 106 lbs, tiny but packed with curves in all the right places.
Eye Color: Brown, with golden flecks that blaze when she is arroused
Hair Color: Long, dark chestnut brown hair reaching just below her shoulder blades.
Nationality: Canadian (eh!).  Moved to New York for her first job as an assistant to an extremely sucsessful businessman
Speaking Accent: Canadian eh? that's what it's all aboot ;)
Ons:She enjoys the art of oral sex (both giving and receiving) and yes, she considers it an art. Soft and romantic at heart, she has a secret kinky side, enjoying being tied up and blindfolded. She loves to tease. Bold by nature she has no problem letting someone know that she is interested. She has never been with another woman, preferring the touch of a man, but she is open to try new things. It was trying new things that she discovered just how much she enjoyed rough sex.
Off's:  Urine, feces, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation. 
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both : men, but will accept light petting with women.

ON HIATUS AGAIN

Michael Corvus

Quote from: whtbitch4u2own on January 27, 2012, 08:42:18 PM
Why just the teeth? Michael?

Or is it that you are just lying and have plan to sink something else as well? *winks*

Well it was mostly a metaphor, but teeth will definitely be sinking into her... just for starters. And I'm not lying when I say that I plan on sinking other, longer, harder things into her as well. That's a promise. *wicked evil grin*  >:)

Quote from: Dirigible on January 27, 2012, 08:47:45 PM
Great avatar by the way, Corvus!

Why thank you, Dirigible. I rather love it myself. :)
My O/O's | My A/A's | My Characters
The Oath of The Drake
*Currently Only Seeking Group Games*

Westal

To the best of nights, play on...

ON's and OFF's

Loves

Thank you, I will read the first post for the rules and work on an opening post.
ON HIATUS AGAIN

Westal

So we're 1-2 females short of being even, which will bring us to 24-25 people.

Is it feeling crowded? Not enough? Shall we keep it open once we even it out or cruise at around 25?

ON's and OFF's

Capone

I'd say once it's evened out, leave it there. It's hard to keep track as it is.

AribethAmkiir

I agree, I say close it off, and reopen it if someone drops. 

Westal

So we'll likely be cleaning up the roster soon, removing people who are inactive. This will likely open up another few spots for males or females.

ON's and OFF's

Bloody Rose

I see you don't want this to be dead  may I suggest something?. Drop the rp alltogether and keep the people that showed loyalty and restart it. Whatever you end up doing let me know and I can make a male character or a female char just let me know ^^

Westal

ON's and OFF's

Moon Hound Hati

Interested, if you're recruiting that is. I'll put up a sheet later for a male, if you'd like.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Westal

Yep, we're reviewing applications.

Post your proposed bio here, and I'll be in touch with any follow up questions, etc.

ON's and OFF's

Moon Hound Hati

Name: Gino Freiland
Height/Weight/Body Type: 6’1”, 181 lbs, very fit with well trained muscles that lean rather than bulky
Eye Color: Grey, with a mixture of green
Hair Color: Dark, slightly longish hair that sticks up a bit towards the back.
Nationality: Dutch. Lived in New York for an internship at NBC New York in his third year of college and moved there permanently to become a full time film producer at the network after graduation.
Speaking Accent: Dutch.
Ons: A tease in body and soul, he likes to play around with a woman's body using the tools nature has provided him (and some it didn't) to make her squirm in pleasure until she begs him to finally take her. However, he isn't one to say no to a hard and rough fuck session when the girl he's with likes it that way. Other turn ons are oral (both ways), anal (giving), light bondage, and doing it in public places.
Off's: Bathroom play, vomit, excessive blood, scarring/mutilation, bestiality and other such eyebrow raising stuff. 
I want sexual attentions from Males / Females / Both: Women
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Westal

Thanks for the follow-up info, Moon Hound Hati, you're in.

ON's and OFF's

Bloody Rose

Moon Hound Hati

Quote from: Westal on February 06, 2012, 04:30:51 PM
Thanks for the follow-up info, Moon Hound Hati, you're in.

Great. Thank you. :)

Westal

I wonder if we'll get to where this thread will be "Year 2, Day 2"?

Maybe then we'll restart the thread?

ON's and OFF's

Moon Hound Hati

So you want to do a thread for each day? Or am I misunderstanding?