I have a few ideas...

Started by rosebud, December 29, 2010, 02:46:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosebud

These aren't really plots. I'd like to turn them more into plots with your help, but here are a few ideas I'd really like to work with right now.

An Arranged Marriage
This could go a few different ways, but here's one I'd really like to work with: My character wakes up one day to discover she's engaged to someone she's never met before and she has to marry him the same day. The roleplay starts at the wedding where they see each other for the first time. There's the "love at first sight" type and the "I hate you, then love you" type. I'd personally like to do both.

Brother x Sister
Two siblings, a prince and a princess, were betrothed to someone else when all they really wanted was...each other.
The second roleplay is about two normal siblings who just happen to like each other. They get along so well that they start arguements so no one gets the wrong impression when they secretly flirt behind closed doors.

Imaginary Friend x Human
She was a lonely girl. One night she drew a picture of her soul mate. The next day she wakes up to him there.

Prince x Maid
The prince was engaged to a princess, but he was secretly in love with her personal maid. It can become a love triangle or she can simply become his mistress. I'd like to do this both ways.
O/O's - This one includes a mini character profile, samples, ideas, etc.

Detailed O/O's - This one includes more of what I don't want in sex.

A/A's - Look at this thread if you haven't heard from me for a few days or so.

Vincent

I wouldn`t mind  taking  the arranged marridge one.
The major difference between a thing that might go wrong and a thing that cannot possibly go wrong is that when a thing that cannot possibly go wrong goes wrong it usually turns out to be impossible to get at and repair.
Douglas Adams

Proud Owner of what is His.

Vincent's D&Ds

Ideas.

rosebud

Quote from: ObscureObscenities on December 29, 2010, 03:23:07 AM
I think i like the  brother sister idea. But i looked across the pictures that you set as your preferences on your O and O's and those seem to be a little.. well just off to me, but that can be wiggled. Your profile make is very, very detailed and well done with much information. Makes for an appealing person, i know its in the Forum section, but were you open to the idea of playing over IM's at all?

Appearently, some people get the wrong idea because their younger pictures show up. I am not asking for their younger pictures. This site has a limit and so do I. I am asking for their older ones that show up. One of them is at least 22 and the other is 18 which is the age group I prefer the couple to be as specified in my O/O's.

Yes, I roleplay in IMs.
O/O's - This one includes a mini character profile, samples, ideas, etc.

Detailed O/O's - This one includes more of what I don't want in sex.

A/A's - Look at this thread if you haven't heard from me for a few days or so.

Jmorty33

Hey rose tried sending you a pm but it said you couldn't recieve them, I guess your inbox is full. Anyway I was going to say it depends on where you want to start either at the beginning of the affair or already in the middle of it.
Converted Mana Cost: 2 colorless 2 White 2 Red

+2 Target Player has writers block

+0 Target Player receives a post of two paragraphs or more.

-12 Player writes a novel.
THE BATTLE FOR ZENDIKAR IS HERE!!!!!

Trieste

Castrated members cannot receive PMs.