News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Inamoratav! {F looking for M}

Started by Inamoratav, February 28, 2011, 08:21:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inamoratav

Hey, guys! Looking for some folks to RP with ^.^ I'm open to either short-term or long-term. This is mainly for the LONG-TERM, since I would want to do short-term off the forums, but get in touch either way. Any questions? Ask! Here's a few ideas I have, but I'm open to suggestions to change them or completely new ideas!

Among Savages
The medieval kingdom of Verisnel has struggled to hold off the raiding parties of the nearby barbaric tribes for generations. Five years ago, King Edmund III tried something unheard of - he opened negotiations with the horse lords. It turned out they were somewhat less barbaric than everyone had thought; they did not follow many tenets of civilization, but they had a crude honor system which they followed. A deal was struck so that they would stop raiding the kingdom; in return, the high horse lord would get Edmund's daughter, Rose, as his wife (or one of his wives?) when she turned of age.

Since then, Edmund has kept Rose close, spoiling her and protecting her. But she has just turned 16, and it is time. Time for her to meet her new husband and live with him under the ways of his clan.

Help You Help Me
I play a young woman struggling to deal with the her new nursing job, but the stress is taking its toll - insomnia, headaches, trouble eating. At the urging of a friend, she decides to try hypnotherapy. The hypnotist she chooses, however, is bored and a bit frustrated himself, and decides to take advantage of her through hypnosis...

The Only Human
A transport spaceship encounters trouble, crashlanding on an unknown planet in the middle of nowhere. Only one passenger survives, a young woman. She finds herself stranded with limited supplies and no way off. The planet ends up being inhabited, but it's not by humans. The inhabitants are bestial savage creatures (orcs, maybe? I'm thinking monstrous humanoids along that line). Your character is the first to run across mine - does he help her? Capture her?

Corrupted Disney
Essentially, take one of these Disney characters but make a more adult RP
-Jasmine
-Mulan
-Ariel
-Snow White

I'll add pictures and more plots and whatnot as time goes on, hopefully, but feel free to get in touch right away