News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

How dry do you want it? *wink wink*

Started by AeonReflux, October 30, 2011, 04:00:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AeonReflux

For your own sake, please check out my O/Os via the link in my signature.

I don't give a huge, in-depth description of my ideas because when you plan out every detail in your head, there's not a lot of room for someone else to play too, if you get my drift.

Here are some stories I would like to give a shot. If one sounds interesting but maybe you have an idea you think is slightly better or perhaps you would change just one little detail, please feel free to message me. If you had something similar in mind and would like to engage me for an open role, again; message me. I don't bite (unless you want me too.... has that joke been driven into the ground around here or what?)

Catalyst
Macy Partridge meets up with an old friend from high school, Sean Jacobs, against her better judgement. After an amazing dinner, he offers to drive her home. But instead, he forces her into his own basement where he repeatedly rapes and beats her. The emphasis here would be on the workings of his and/or her mind during the events, more so than the actual sex. Hopefully it will be slightly smutty and yet written with as much taste as possible for such a thing. Need someone to play the dominate male.

The Slave Compartment
POSITION PENDING
A business woman named Anika who is looking for excitement in her life finds a strange business card advertising "The Slave Compartment." When she goes to the address she is shocked and appalled to find that it is just what it sounds like! It is a hidden shop that sells informative books, accessories, clothing - everything you'd need to keep and care for your own slave. And yes, they have that too! Need a female to play the slave Anika purchases.

Liegancers
An underground body of teenagers that more or less rule the city. There are good guys and bad guys; the Con liegancers cause mayhem and general unruliness (drug dealing, sex trafficking, prostituion rings, you name it). The Pro liegancers, on the other hand, have become the opposing force hellbent on discontinuing the smut happening in the streets since the Con liegancers took over. They wield guns, potty mouths and very sexy bodies, in most cases. While the good guys are supposed to be keeping everything nice and clean, they sometimes forget there ages and engage in some very adult activities - occasionally even sleeping with the enemy. If you are interested, we can discuss the premise within the world and our characters and such!

Working Prey
Man and woman (not related in any way) are being brought in at the same time by a bounty hunter desperately wanting to collect his money. At some point, through unforseen circumstance, both escape and are on the run - together, but not really together. The catch is that while they are both sexually attracted to each other and feel that they may benefit from working together, they cannot get along at all. Open to N/C, romance, sexual tension, violence.... we can discuss the details of where the story is going to go depending on our preferences/mood at the time.

please message me for questions or comments, rather than commenting on this thread, if possible :)

Well, there you have it. That is all I can think of for the time being. I am sure that more will pop up eventually.

tozhma

we might be able to work out a slave thing, but pm me for details im new and haven't had time to flesh out my profile yet

subjuanita

I would be interested in "The Slave Compartment". I am sending you a PM to discuss it.

AeonReflux

The slave compartment is more or less taken for now :)