Christa's Cravings

Started by Clio, December 28, 2008, 06:41:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clio

Christa's Cravings

Current RP Craving Status: Alright...I already have way too many games, but I will still say that if someone offers a game that is irresistable, then I might make an exception. I have specific cravings, but if I say no to an offer, please don't look too much into it. It just might not be the right time right now.

Characters I Play: Unless it's a character from a book or movie, all my original characters will be petite and very curvy redheads with a temper. They'll be intelligent, feisty and hard to break. They'll have blue or blue-green eyes, and pale skin...with a baby face. Usually young, and preferably virgin. Never under 18, unless 17 is integral to the story. But NEVER below 17, and please don't ask. If you have a problem with this, then please don't apply. Thanks!

Important Things: PLEASE be grammatically competent. Nothing turns me on more than proper capitalization, periods and good spelling. Seriously. Bad grammar makes me dry as a bone. Also, I might not be able to reply every day, so please be patient. However, some days I might reply constantly. It just depends.

Currently Craving

Supernatural

1. Open to discussion, but I would love to do something where one or both of the brothers fall for a girl being pursued by some sort of supernatural being. If it's both, do they share or compete? If it's one, which one? They have to protect her, but how does the story go?

2. And another Supernatural story. What if Castiel was a woman? Well, what if a female angel saved Dean from Hell and ended up helping the brothers out? Conveniently a redheaded Archangel or Angel... ;)

3. Lucifer. He's powerful, evil and complicated. What if he fell for another angel? Or perhaps was in love with an angel from ages ago...or even a fallen angel. Or...God forbid...a human?

Rockstar Abductor

A famous and desired rock star can have any woman he wants. He sleeps with a different girl each night, but once they discover his more...extreme...kinks, they leave. He still uses them and leaves for the next girl, but he longs for a girl who's pure. Not a groupie or slut, but a good girl that he can corrupt. He finds her, and as she spurns his advances...which he's never experienced...he decides to take his fetishes much further and crosses the line majorly. He kidnaps and hides her away...perhaps in a secret room in his mansion or on the tour bus...and finds all the satisfaction he needs in his unwilling 'pet.' He aims to train and break her, but she's strong...and it's a challenge. He has all the time in the world, though, as he has no intention of ever letting her go.

This can start off as non-con and evolve into willing and even romance, or it can stay brutal and non-con.

Why Didn't You Tell Me?

They had a fling several years ago. He was her first, and she was the one who got away. Ashamed of how she'd slept with a man she barely knew, she'd left before he woke and he never saw her again. That is until today. It's been many years (anywhere from 3-8), but he'd recognize her anywhere. When she sees him, she looks like she's seen a ghost, and that's when he notices him. Her son. A boy who looks a great deal like him, and who is exactly the right age. Initially she denies that he's his, but eventually she breaks down and tells him the truth. She's a single mother, and the boy is his son. She hasn't had any lovers since him, but she assumed he wouldn't want to be a father...so she never contacted him. How does he react? Is she willing to let him into their life? To be a father? Does he propose marriage immediately or slowly get to know her and develop love? Will he want to have another child so he can be there from the beginning?

Trinity Blood:

Is anyone else a fan of the show? I’d like to do a RP involving one or more of the following pairs:
      Abel/Esther
      Cain/Esther
      Isaak/Esther
      Dietrich/Esther

Picture Inspiration

If you see anything in these pictures that inspires you, then send me the idea via PM with the picture included.

Bondage
Slave to Temptation
Johanna
Belly Dancer
Champagne
Caged
Book
Curious
Irish Beauty
Mourning
The Wish
Elf
Black Fan
Into Dreams
Enchanted World
Apple
Curls
Tattoo
Still
Prostitutes
Cherry Lips
Wind
Green Dress
Fallen Woman
Fear
Siren
Shadows
Babylon
Bed
Fields
Open
Pet
Hands
Smirk
Morning
Vulnerable
The Ripper
Force
Greek
Wings

What I Like and Don't Like

You can obviously look at my on/offs for a full list, but it's rather long, so here is a short run down of huge turn-ons:

YES:

Men who like curvy redheads ~ I prefer playing young (not too young...still over 18) and curvy, petite redheads from the Midwest. Yes, I'm very guilty of self-insertion.

Pregnancy ~ Conception, pregnancy, motherhood, etc...the whole deal. I love this.

First Time ~ I love playing virgins, so if you'd like to do a first time, so would I. First time anal is good too.

Historic ~ I love history.

Exhaustion ~ I love having men screw my girls until they pass out.

Rape/Non-Con ~ My girls will fight, but not so much "buff physical fighting" stuff. It takes a while to break my characters, and it usually requires mind games as well. However, my humans won't be invincible. I hate it when people play these wilting wall flowers that miraculously don't need healing after receiving a brutal rape. My characters are FAR from wilting flowers, but they'll probably pass out and need a little care afterward.

Hurt/Comfort ~ LOVE this. Your character is a rapist, but he takes care of her afterward....see what I mean? *shrugs* Or, I also love the savior guy. You know, he saves her from a rape, or finds her afterward and becomes protective.

Possession ~ I mean this in the "I own you." kind of way. I think it is startlingly attractive when a man doesn't want anyone else to touch or look at my girls, and are protective/possessive in the extreme. This is one reason why I love playing a slave. Forced slave, though...none of my characters would willingly submit to rape unless there was a good reason.

NO:
Scat, snakes or amputation. Most anything else is game, and I'll let you know if I don't like it.

Update: May 18, 2012

I'll be adding more complete ideas in the thread from now on, so please take a look. Thanks!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

piquantutopia

Quote from: Christa McGinn on December 28, 2008, 06:41:22 PM
Christa McGinn’s Ideas

House Roleplay:
   I’ve been wanting to do a House (the series) roleplay for a while, so if someone would like to develop it with me, please let me know. I was thinking a possible love triangle between House, Wilson and either a girl already on the show (like Thirteen or Cameron) or an original female character. (possibly a patient, family member of another staff, or new doctor) Of course, I could do more than one. It wouldn’t have to be a triangle, it could be just an affair. I’d like for it to involve one of these four: House, Wilson, Chase and/or Foreman. They’re all hot…if I get enough interest, we might even be able to make this a small group thing.

Psychotherapy:
   I’m already planning a psychiatrist/patient RP that takes place in history, but I’d like a modern one as well. I was thinking a female patient with mental illness is taken advantage of by her psychiatrist or therapist. It’s fairly open to interpretation, so let me know.

Christine Feehan:
   Has anyone read Christine Feehan? Especially her ‘Dark Carpathian’ series? I’d love to do one of these with original characters. Human female and male Carpathian.

Archaeology:
   This is a bit odd, but I was thinking of a female archaeologist stumbling across some sort of ancient curse (think of Indiana Jones or Lara Croft) that unleashes a monster or brings back some man from the dead. I’m not exactly sure where I want to go with this, but it’s a start.

Anne Boleyn:
   I’m a sort of Anne Boleyn scholar, so I would love anyone willing to do a Henry/Anne RP with me.

Phantom of the Opera:
   I’m even more of a phantom scholar, so I REALLY want to do a Phantom RP. Erik/Christine, although we could also throw Raoul in there if we want to.

Days of our Lives:
   I’m an avid fan of DOOL, so I would adore anyone willing to do one of these couplings with me:
      EJ/Sami
      EJ/Belle
      Stefano/Sami
      Stefano/Belle
      Tony/Sami
      Tony/Belle
      Santos/Colleen
      Stefano/Marlena
      Phillip/Belle

Sweeney Todd:
   I really want to do a Turpin/Lucy and/or a Turpin/Johanna RP. We could even through in some Sweeney/Lucy and Anthony/Johanna if we’d like.

Harry Potter:
   I’m always up for a good HP RP. With any of these pairings:
      Lily/Snape
      Lily/Remus
      Lily/Sirius
      Lily/James
      Lily/Lucius
      Lily/Voldemort
      Lily/Tom Riddle
      Ginny/Harry
      Ginny/Draco
      Ginny/Lucius
      Ginny/Snape
      Ginny/Voldemort
      Ginny/Tom Riddle
      Ginny/Remus
      Ginny/Sirius
      Rose/Scorpius
      Or an original character pairing…

Father and Son’s Girlfriend:
   Something to do with a father and his son’s girlfriend. Probably Non-Con.

Trinity Blood:
   Is anyone else a fan of the show? I’d like to do a RP involving one or more of the following pairs:
      Abel/Esther
      Cain/Esther
      Isaak/Esther
      Dietrich/Esther
      Hugue/Esther
      Professor/Esther
      Leon/Esther

You can check my O.O to see my preferences, but I mainly like Dominant Males, Hetero Sex, Rape/Non-Con, Bondage, Historical Stories, First Time, Age Differences, etc…and I adore playing redheads. I’m open to playing any appearance, but if you have a thing for redheads, I’d be more than happy to oblige. I also like to find models for both our characters, if possible, and I have a lot of fun doing so. Therefore, if you have a celeb or model that you have a crush on, let me know and I’ll see if she fits…You can either reply to this thread or PM me. Either one. I know this is a long and vague list, but I wanted to get it up. I’ll edit it as I go along. Thanks!

Love and Literature,
   ~Christa McGinn*

Hello there, I'm new, and I would just like to say I would be interested in the House roleplay. If you'd be interested, I wouldn't mind play House. I'm not all to sure about starting this up... But I've got a few ideas, and would definitley be interested.

Older And Wiser

Hi

I am very interested in both the father/son's girlfriend and also the Anne Boleyn roles.  I am a history buff myself.  I do not know much about that period (I am more a modern history buff) but would love to expand my repertoire.

Let me know which you would prefer.

Clio

Oh YAY! Send me a PM (I can't send one without replying because I'm on my phone) and we'll talk about it.

bigdean777

Interested in pscotherapist, modern day preferably.  Father and sons girlfriend sounds excellent.

Clio

Okay Dean. Whenever you get approved, send me a PM. ^.^

Updated!

bigdean777

Now I really can't wait to be approved.  See you then!

Skåldr

Clio

Cool. I have one going, but I'm always open to different approaches.

Skåldr

Quote from: Christa McGinn on January 11, 2009, 01:49:13 AM
Cool. I have one going, but I'm always open to different approaches.
Well, I can probably think of a couple. I always wanted to do a Vikings in Gaetland RP.

Clio

Cool. I'd be up for that. Are you from Scandinavia?

Skåldr

Nah, full blooded Irish american. Skåldr was a nickname given to me by my Norwegian friend.

Clio

Cool. I'm just impressed that you knew about Geatland.

Skåldr

Clio

Skåldr

Hmm...I'm going to read through my copy of the poetic Edda and see if I can get any ideas off the epics in there.

Clio

Is REALLY impressed that you know what Edda means. *kisses*

Skåldr

By the mead of Kvasir! I am starting to like you more and more.

Clio

Skåldr

In the plot, would you mind sort of fantasy ish? Like with jötunn and such?

Clio

Skåldr

Maybe the Norse are persueing Fafner and Fasolt into Gaetland, to try and catch them and free Freyja before they make it to Jotunheim? And one of the vikings gets separted from the group and winds up in a Celtic village. A bunch of ideas I can't chose from start after that  :-X

Clio

We'll work on it...I like it so far, and I'll PM you tomorrow.

Clio

Okay, I'll check it out.

And the archaeology one about the looters/rival archaeologist? I'll PM you soon.

EVERYONE! Sorry I've been a bit slow in responding and planning, but I'm starting the semester, so I have to get everything together. Love you!