Started by LeSane, October 09, 2018, 08:38:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokyorose627

Character name: Violet Kotomine
Nickname (if any): Little Flower
Race: Half Human/Half Elf
Job/Role: Family Cousin!

Sexual Orientation: Heterosexual
Sexual Experience: She’s been with a few people before, but nothing super serious as of yet. She’s still scratching for that special someone, however...
Sexual Preferences: She loves to be teased and toyed with, preferring to be dominated, though she can switch and be the teasing dominant every once and a while to make her partner happy. She’s a sucker for romance however, and any acts that would help make her swoon would a check in her book! She’s pretty cool with most things, just ask her and she can tell you all her dirty little secrets~
Sexual "Offs": Typical EX stuff is what she’s not ok with. Anything that could be put in the “hell no” category, she ain’t a fan of.

Basic personality: Violet is just a nice and fun person to be around in any situaiton; at a party, a social gathering, a boring dinner fulll of stuffy executives and rich people? She’s the person you would go to if your evenening isn’t the most exciting, and she’ll have all kinds of stories of her life and of her cousins that would surely keep you interested in the meantime. She’s the type of girl that likes to have fun with others, and boring galas can only keep her satisfied before she sneaks off the premises to go and hang out with the staff of the house. Much a people person, Violet likes to get to know the staff and others that help make things run, and is a person eager to help and learn from them for a variety of useful info that she could keep in the future. Welcoming and friendly to those that her family knows, and to strangers even, Violet is someone that you can count on to have a good time.

A description of your character: Simply being the cousin to the twins is basically what people have been describing Violet as since she was in her childhood youth. Always having played with them when they were but small children, Violet was the young girl that would tag along with the older kids to play and run around the gardens, usually being the shy and meek one of the group. Having needed to be protected when the nights got dark, when scary stories kept her up at night, she would go to her cousins for comfort and reassurance. When they left for boarding school however, she had to begin to grow up and learn on her own of how the world worked, and stopped visiting the house in the summers. She hasn’t seen the twins in a good handful of years, nearly at the end of their childhood youths even! She can’t wait to see how much they’ve changed and grown, and surprise them knowing that their cousin is coming back to visit after so long! Hopefully they can recognize her after so many years...

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

GreenMoonKing

"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

AidenWhite

Character name: Alphonse d'Amortisan
Nickname (if any): Al, Alfie

Race: Human

Job/Role: Self-defense tutor

Sexual Orientation: Straight
Sexual Experience: Al has been with numerous women in his time, usually through drunken escapades and wild excursions. He has been in one serious relationship but due to his erratic and free personality, it didn't work out well. It had lasted about three months before that woman was fed up with his constant absences and flirtations with other women even in her presence.
Sexual Preferences: Al prefers legs and ass over tits but he doesn't mind a good combo of both. Black lingerie, oral, anal... just ask for anything else
Sexual "Offs": Scat, gore, vore... again just ask for more clarification or refer to my O/O's

Basic personality: He used to be erratic, free, and wild. He tended to do whatever fancies his interests and he does not hesitate to state his likes and dislikes. However now, since being with the family for twenty years, he has calmed down and mellowed out. While he still likes to do whatever he wants, he learned that there’s a limit especially when dealing with his benefactors. He can get serious when he needs to and before when that rarely happens, now it happens when he needs to get his point across. He still prefers to relax and slack off rather than work but he does his job when required to.

A description of your character: Al comes from another dimension where magic, wizards and witches are common place. There's a Demon King that brave adventurers need to defeat in order to restore peace to the realm, so on so forth. In this world, magic comes from mana, an energy that only wizards and witches can draw from and hold in their bodies, some are even talented enough to draw it from the environment itself since every living thing has mana. Mana also increases the life-span of people who can wield it. Al was born with a huge "tank" for mana so to speak. His family, the d'Amortisan's, are a wealthy upper high-class wizard family who have always produced the best of the best, magically and physically. This was also the case for Al, he was trained in magic, hand-to-hand and swordsmanship. However he didn't really much care for formalities and always did his own thing. However, his power and talent could not keep him from being one of the most renowned wizards in the entire realm and after defeating the Demon King with a group of other adventurers. With all the money he earned from that, he retired and became complacent, throwing lavish parties with plenty of women. He soon became bored of all of this.

Then from nowhere, a portal appeared in his living room and with little hesitation, he stepped through the portal and almost as if he didn't leave, he appeared in a large mansion. Apparently, he was summoned from his world to become a boy's self-defense tutor. While the job didn't intrigue him much, he took it as an opportunity to remain in this world for longer.

Since the mana quality on this planet did not equal the quality of mana in his own world, his magical powers were greatly lessened but he still had enough to be able to do his job on this planet, plus he had his own storage of high quality mana inside of him for emergencies. However this changed shortly after he arrived in this new world. Together with the help of some of his coworkers, they were able to tap into his home realm and withdraw mana from it, bringing some to this world. While it is impossible to fully improve the mana quality of this world, he instead decided to have it improve inside and the vicinity of his dojo that the family gave to him for his lessons.

After Al did his job and Septimus chose his betrothed, he decided to go on a journey and explore this world that was new to him, experience new cultures, learn from different people, perhaps have some affairs with a few women. He would return every now and then to see what everyone had been up to, hand out some souvenirs from his travels but after a couple of days, he’d hit the road again.

However, when he returned again this time, he was informed that Septimus would have his children undergo the same trial he had and so Al’s services would be required again. Having no reason to decline, he once again accepted to fulfill his duty to the family and returned to become the twins’ personal tutor in self-defense.

Growing slightly to six-foot one inch due to the prolonged containment of the large amount of mana kept inside him, he has a bulkier but still toned muscled frame, his sky blue eyes turned to amber due to the lack of quality mana in this realm. He has various scars and cuts on his body, including a quite prominent one down the length of his left side, due to various fights and his own training regimen he had since a boy. Finally decided to grow some type of facial hair since he felt like it made him look more official.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Gardsorm

Andol

LeSane

So for those still interested in joining in the next forty-eight hours until the game officially starts. For those who sent profiles, I've read over them and they are accepted. I wanna thank those both returning members and newer ones that I'm happy that the game got so much attention in the small time it was out.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

JoanieSappho

GreenMoonKing

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 11, 2018, 05:36:13 AM
What's wrong with Sybbie?

She is a scary sexy beastie. ><

Also to LeSane, it's great to be back and I want to thank you for posting this. I can't wait to begin! :D
"The veil that separates us from the supernatural, is thinning more and more every day."

Timeless

Quote from: Levi on October 11, 2018, 05:23:31 AM
Could I make a second character?

For now, we prefer for you to stick to your one character first before making a second character — especially when the game had yet to start. The GMs will give the green light to all the writers to make their second character when the right time comes. Hope you'll understand!

Levi

Quote from: Timeless on October 11, 2018, 06:32:00 AM
For now, we prefer for you to stick to your one character first before making a second character — especially when the game had yet to start. The GMs will give the green light to all the writers to make their second character when the right time comes. Hope you'll understand!

Absolutely! Thank you :)
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

LeSane

Well, I have a stipulation if you want to make secondary characters you're limited to roles which have more than one than a limitation.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Tokyorose627

Excited for when the game starts! Hope people like Violet. :3

...and her butt. H3

GreenMoonKing

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on October 11, 2018, 03:18:46 PM
Excited for when the game starts! Hope people like Violet. :3

...and her butt. H3

I for one am, and I will be sticking to you like glue. No sybella in my diet. ><

Andol

Quote from: GreenMoonKing on October 11, 2018, 03:58:58 PM
I for one am, and I will be sticking to you like glue. No sybella in my diet. ><

I wouldn't mind plenty of Sybella in my diet... XD... I can't wait till this starts :D

JoanieSappho

She's probably going to be less ... predatory, than the old one, I don't want her to be scary!

A sexy beastie, though ...

Tokyorose627

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 11, 2018, 04:05:29 PM
She's probably going to be less ... predatory, than the old one, I don't want her to be scary!

She scared me a bit at first in the first incarnation, but excited to meet her for his new version! :)

Andol

Quote from: JoanieSappho on October 11, 2018, 04:05:29 PM

Yay... sexy beastie that looks cuddly...

LeSane

Andol

GreenMoonKing