Zorak's Dark Desires - NSFW / NonCon / Extreme - M/f, M/m, F/m etc.

Started by Zorak, June 27, 2021, 12:51:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorak

I'm not really a sick, twisted, sadistic lunatic - I just play one on TV...

Let's get the basics out of the way, so you can decide if you want to keep reading, or move on  :-)  (Personally, I hope you keep reading!)

• This is fantasy, so your real life gender doesn't matter to me.
  • I write only stories involving non-consent, reluctant consent, or forced fantasy situations.
  • I am looking for real stories and character development, not simply the minute details of sex acts.
  • I'm a switch, but at the moment, wanting very much to play a submissive role.
  • I generally play male characters, but if the plot is right, willing to take a female role.
  • I'm interested in straight or homosexual fantasy, but don't relate well to gender flexible situations.
  • I tend to prefer situations where the dominant character is older than the submissive.

If you're still reading, and still interested - that's AWESOME!  I hope you're well spoken, emotive, and like minded!  Let's see if the following things turn you on...

• Heavy bondage
  • Chains, straps & shackles
  • Cells, dungeons, basements & cages
  • Humiliation
  • Collars, gags & blindfolds
  • Fear, helplessness & loss of power
  • Corruption of the innocent

Still with me?  Awesome!  Do any of these situations/pairings excite you?

• Student & teacher
  • Aunt/Uncle & Niece/Nephew
  • Brother & Sister
  • Interrogator & Prisoner
  • Blackmail
  • Kidnapping
  • Dormitory/Boarding Schools

If you made it this far, then we may have enough in common for something wonderful!  It doesn't have to be exactly what's mentioned above, but if you're in the neighborhood, we should talk.  Is your fantasy even more twisted and taboo?  Try me!  I'll never be judgmental, and the worst that could happen is that I'll politely pass.  Please check my Ons and Offs, and toss an PM my way.

I'm happy to play here in forums, private messages here on "E", or anonymous email.

Zorak

Harvested
Machine(s)/m - Non-consensual, S&M, B&D, Mind Control(?) Humiliation, Milking(?), amputation(?), body modification(?), extreme

The Machines came to us many years ago.  We don't know where they came from, we don't know what they want.  Subjugation of the human race happened quickly - their technology allowed them to infiltrate computers, bring machinery to a halt, and demand obedience.  We became a planet of laborers, under the supervision of our machine rulers.

For most people, life went on as normal - jobs changed, many performed tasks for which the ultimate goal was unrealized.  Those who did as they were told were not harmed - but there was that ever present sentry on every corner... watching... waiting...

It wasn't long before people began to disappear.  Taken by the Machines to one of their citadels, never to be seen again.  When inquiries were made, the response was always the same: "THIS IS NOT YOUR CONCERN.  RESUME YOUR ASSIGNED DUTIES."  After a time, it became apparent that those selected shared similar traits - all were young, fit, men and women between 17 and 25...  Nobody knew happened to those who vanished.  Nobody knew that the Machines were actually serving living, breathing aliens - aliens beings who were harvesting us.  To them, were were nothing but cattle...

Jason was just shy of his 18th birthday when they took him.  He was working in a factory - quality control for mechanical parts.  He didn't know what they were for, but the Machines had instructed him on the correct procedures for inspection.  He was going to learn what they were for... first hand...

Looking for someone to play the Machines and Machine Intelligence, to "process" my Jason.  The Machines would be asexual.  The aliens themselves might be mentioned, but don't ever need to be seen.  This RP will likely have an "end" at some point, with Jason either becoming food, or permanently wired into something for long-term fluid or life-force extraction, etc. Although I usually don't go in for amputations, or body modifications, this would be an exception - as long as it doesn't go completely over-the-top.

Interested?  Please send me a PM and we can discuss!

Zorak

Ulterior Motives
M/m, F/m, B&D, Mild S&M, consensual / dubious consent, romantic(?), betrayal

Being smart meant being different - and Justin had felt that way his entire life.  He'd graduated high school almost three years early, and finished university in two.  Having just turned twenty, and working on a government project, he was still the outcast trying to figure out how to work with other scientists ten and fifteen years his senior.  It certainly didn't help his self esteem or confidence issues.

He had always been shy, and that persisted to this day, and he avoided social situations as much as possible.  Unfortunately, today it didn't work out for him, and he'd been guilted into attending a fairly large house party.  As usual, Justin was the one standing almost under the stairwell, holding his red solo cup, watching everyone having a good time, and trying VERY hard to become part of the wallpaper...

This is a story about using sex, seduction, and mind games.  Looking for a M or F to "discover" my Justin and lure him into a relationship involving the use of bondage games, sex, control games, humiliation etc, with the eventual goal of getting him to willingly divulge secret information (the ultimate betrayal).  Once the goal is attained, Justin might be thrown away, or, perhaps - reman the broken plaything of his new Master/Mistress?  Forced to work for a rival government?  Lots of possibilities here.  Justin is heterosexual, but open minded, so a male dominant here would have the added task of luring Justin into very unfamiliar territory.

Interested?  Please send me a PM and we can discuss!