Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Autumn52

I knew you were into dead things but since my mom has been dead for 14 years it explains alot about you. Glad we broke up for sure now.

Dont bother trying to explain i dont give a shit anyway.
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Sapien

Sorry.. you're even more heartless than your mom! I'd rather not live with such a person. I'm sorry... really!

Autumn52

your the one that said you were banging a dead woman. Don't try to criticize me for not wanting your dick inside me after you been with a dead woman. And its really not cool to call my mother heartless dude. really?????
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Linwood Badr

I'm sorry but your hair is too long for me, it's over.

Belle33

I'm sorry, but the constant dripping is driving me nuts.  Get a plumber in here - or get out!

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Linwood Badr

(/cracks up/ XD)

I can't handle the mystery, what are your hands doing?! It's over unless you tell me your secrets!

Belle33

I've saved you from drowning a thousand times.  Learn to swim or stay out of the water already!  No more mouth to mouth for you !  Goodbye!

elone

The windblown hair and little black dress are just not you. You have changed too much for me. Goodbye.
In the end, all we have left are memories.

Roleplays: alive, done, dead, etc.
Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Belle33

You never give me a ride on your bike.  Really unfair of you.  Farewell!

elone

You know that I am always out riding, yet you never asked to ride. Can't be with someone who has no interest in my dreams.

Reversal of Fortune ~ The Hunt ~ Private Party Suites ~ A Learning Experience ~A Chance Encounter ~ A Bark in the Park ~
Poetry
O/O's

Prefect Mos

elone

Breaking up with Mos for posting a ban in the breakup thread.

Poetry
O/O's

Prefect Mos

Stop pointing out my idiocy, were so through :P

Davina

I found out you had an intimate affair with my Brazilian Mastiff... Not wise to post things like that on Youtube where I can find them. You and I are SO DONE.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

Banned for being unwilling to "share" the puppy.. your not the only one that should have fun with him!

Sapien

I'm so breaking up with you for not keeping yourself to the threads (again!) and for being cruel to such a "tiny" doggy!

Davina

Im breaking up with you because my mommy says your mean.
I love to wear lingerie. The problem is that men always rip it off too quickly. When women are dolled up in lingerie they feel sexy. So let us wear it for five minutes.

I think trying too hard to be sexy is the worst thing in the world a woman can do.

Prefect Mos

You might be a Stephany Miller fan.. and I just cant take that risk, were through.

Davina

Says the guy with the avitar that looks like a bad ad for Twilight... My guess, you sparkle AND whine. We're done.

Prefect Mos

Hey, its not my fault this was the best MMF i could find that was clean enough for an avatar... I didnt even know it was Vampy till some one told me.. were done.. and wait.. how can you see my avi, i thought unaproved people couldnt see them..

Davina

The fact that you don't even care enough about me to check and see if I can see your Avi.. THAT'S IT *runs for the bathroom in tears* We are SO DONE.

Prefect Mos

Wait.. that was the Bidet not the... oh we are so done. 

Davina

You did what with WHO????  Im getting tested and you sir can go bite a giant oscar meyer.

Prefect Mos

Hey... you know I love Wieners, besides.. they have a cure for that now don't they?

Davina

You haven't spanked me in atleast a week, I know there's another girl. Im outie