Secrets of Candlewick (Supernatural Romance-Fae and WereCreatures-LGBT Friendly)

Started by Crash, June 08, 2015, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crash

Quote from: cabalxxvi on June 18, 2015, 07:12:19 PM
There, I have my sheet updated, and changed again. I will have to change the layout of the images on my sheet for you Crash so that you can post it without issues on the character thread.

There are still some changes to be made.  PM it to me when they are complete.

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."
Congratulations, you've unlocked Flirtatious Crash! - Envious

Crash

"Sorry, you must survive at least 3 games with me before we can chat like this."

Crash

Announcement

A character creation note and a note on Changelings

I will not approve Contracts that make Fae immune to physical damage.  That is one of the problems for Fae that live in the mortal realm.  They lose some of their power and become mortal.  Contracts like Stone can effectively armor a Changeling, but no Fae will be approved with an invulnerability to being harmed.

Changeling Note: All Changelings hate Cold Iron.  Wounds from Cold Iron are particularly deadly and even the touch causes agonizing pain.  Contracts and Glamour can be nullified if they come in contact with Cold Iron.

Dhi

Haloriel

The way I have read it was in the poetic sense for forged iron, and also with weapons made from it.  But I'm not sure if that's what Crash means, or if all things with any iron content cause issue.

Crash

An item made of iron (mostly iron) not an alloy.

Iron skillet bad, steel sword not as bad other than the stabby stabby part.

bubby

Quote from: Madmartigan on June 18, 2015, 05:33:59 PM
A little bubby told me I should look into Erlking-ing in Candlewick. I see now it wasn't the euphemism I thought it was.   ;)

>:)

TOMORROW. At some point tomorrow I WILL  have my char sheet done and sent Crash. So sorry for the wait, but only 1 more night of work tonight and then I have 5 off. WOO!

Crash

bubby

Crash

Quote from: bubby on June 20, 2015, 01:58:51 AM
*Lifts hand* I'll take Chamber of Commerce for a million please Alex!

You can certainly do that.  Let me know how you want and how much you want to be involved in a PM bubby.

If anyone wants to have a presence in one of the Associations let me know.

The Blue Hats and The Masonic Lodge I have some ideas for so those won't have PC's heavily involved in them at the beginning of the game.

bubby

Quote from: Crash on June 20, 2015, 02:09:53 AM
You can certainly do that.  Let me know how you want and how much you want to be involved in a PM bubby.

If anyone wants to have a presence in one of the Associations let me know.

The Blue Hats and The Masonic Lodge I have some ideas for so those won't have PC's heavily involved in them at the beginning of the game.

I'll let you know on the morrow darlin'. I am off to bed, to sleep well for my upcoming 5 days off!

Crash

Quote from: bubby on June 20, 2015, 02:11:20 AM
I'll let you know on the morrow darlin'. I am off to bed, to sleep well for my upcoming 5 days off!

Night bubs!

Praxis

Hey Crash.

I've been looking at my guy and grinding on a rewrite and I'm just not...feeling it.

Not your fault.  I just wrote him based on my wild misinterpretation of things.  (I'm not particularly brilliant.)  I am creatively bereft at the moment and can't make something intelligent.

You can scratch him altogether if you had him on a list or some such.

Maybe I'll go with a vanilla human of some sort...

Crash

No worries Praxis, I understand.  Take your time, look at the other characters in play and see if anything jumps out at you.

Bloodied Porcelain

I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

Tinkertoy

Alright, Mister Crash.

I should be done my Autumn Queen sometime today. Massive backstory is massive! I was thinking that it might make sense that some of the info be for your eyes only (WOO! JUST LIKE JAMES BOND) so that if you give me the nod that she is accepted, I'll omit certain things so they are not player knowledge. Is this cool?

Obviously if I am plotting with certain other characters and they would know or find out that info then I can tell them,but the GM knows alllllll!!!

Now...to the gym to strengthen my body for the apocalypse!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Crash

That is fine Tinkertoy

BP - awwww, I understand.  You will be missed.

Crash

Crash

The game has officially started but we are still accepting characters.

Niferbelle

Please join in! Lots of really good writers and room for cool character concepts :)

Tinkertoy

hey hey folks!!

So I FIIIIINALLY mamanged to get my Autumn Queen all written and approved! AGAIN WITH THE YAY!

If you want to check her out you an find her right here! Feel free to hit me up to plot, scheme and plan!

I AM EXCITED, YOU GUYS!

I only wanna be your self-inflicted wound.
It sees you, baby. The friction between me and you.
Show me what makes you human, I'll show you vulnerable.
You bend, you break, you surrender and melt like solid gold.

Crash

Still accepting Fae and were-creatures.

No former True Fae are being accepted only escapees and earth-born Fae.

Joel

Alright im making a werecreature for this awesomeness because I'm a pathological obsessive compulsive who must make werewolves everywhere.

Dhi

Summer Queen in progress, drawing inspiration from Irish Mafia, The Great Gatsby, and swan maidens.

Someone go down
To the holy trees
Of oak and ash
And thorn

Utter a charm
In the verse of three
Til the Summer King
Is born

Name:
Pre-Christian: Fionnghuala Ni-Lir
Modern: Nuala Nier
Player: Dhi
Concept:  High class bootlegger mob boss
Dirty Secret:  The ubiquitous feathered coats, robes, and cloaks Ms. Nier wears are all a single magical garment which, if stolen, grants the possessor supernatural power over her.

Court: Summer
Court Rank: Queen
Sex: Female
Age: 300 years on Loch Dairbhreach, 300 years on the Straits of Moyle, 300 years on the Sruwaddacon Bay, and 35 on Candlewick Cove.
Orientation: Lesbian
On’s: <Please include a link to your own On’s in addition to any On’s your character may have.>
Off’s: <Please include a link to your own Off’s in addition to any Off’s your character may have.>
Player O&OsL https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=114205

Appearance:
Hair: Vixen red
Eyes: Bitter copper
Height: 5'2"
Weight: Surprisingly meaty

Description:
<Written description of character, images or both.  Include a description of your character’s Fae self and what they look like in human form.  Include a description of your mantle as well of you are a member of one of the courts.>

Personality:
Clannish: Ms. Nier is uncompromisingly loyal first to her blood brothers, second to her Court, and third to her syndicate; no law of man nor Arcadia supersedes these immutable bonds of honor. Those who fall outside this broad view of "family" are seldom trusted, and because of this Ms. Nier holds a reputation as a vain socialite with only superficial interest in others.

Regal: Having won the title of Summer Queen within the time of mortal memory and entirely cognizant of her tenuous hold to the crown, Ms. Nier revels in power while it lasts. Both in court and in Candlewick Township, she demands luxury and respect with the severity mortals may mistake for nouveau riche.

Unforgiving: Centuries of life as a swan with only a burning hatred for a jealous stepmother to preserve her identity left a lasting mark on Ms. Nier, who carries a grudge until the stars go out. Uncounted husbands each calling themselves Summer King have too stripped her of romantic notions of love, and awakened her to the true mercenary heart of mortals and fey.

Extravagant: Decadent luxury is Ms. Nier's pride. If a more shocking waste of wealth and resources is possible, Ms. Nier may very well commit it once if only to plant her flag. Her parties have featured performers from Cirque du Soleil, her custom vintage Mercedes Benz is the envy of upstate car collectors, and Nuala Nier is the only private citizen to employ a food taster.

Lethal: Violence is a proud tradition of Irish Mob heritage, one Ms. Nier takes satisfaction in honoring when the family is crossed. Though the brute force is left to her beef-fed thugs, not a body goes cold beneath the pounding ocean waves without Ms. Nier's say so.