The Walking Dead AU (Interest Check)

Started by DarkAngel111, January 11, 2015, 01:26:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkAngel111

So after countless games crashed, repeatedly,  I thought I would start something which already has a basic story line. Also unlike most of the games we have had lately, The focus won't be Smut. The focus for the entire game will be survival because when people start dispersing into pairs it gets dry quickly. So smut scenes will definitely need to be planned ahead of time and get approved.

I am thinking about using some of the Cannons, also original characters from players, But because we need to drive story forward some lead characters will be controlled by the GMs. At the moment I have a few points we can start the game at, Also i am thinking about using the Television series as the Premise and not the comics simply because I have not followed all of the comics and I am not aware of all the characters.

Since this is a AU, we can drive the story forward in any direction we like however some of the known locations like the Farm, Prison, and Wood berry may come as timed events. At this time I am only checking for interest, full blown detailed plot will follow if there is sufficient interest.

At the beginning every player can start with two characters One Cannon One OC.
Cannon characters will be driving the game forward, (at least some of them) So who gets what character will not depend on who calls dibs but who is more reliable in terms of giving time to the game. But feel free to let me know if you have a particular character you would like to play.

DarkAngel111

hmm with the amount of people wanting to play against Daryl or play against Beth I thought it would get more interest.....

Juggtacular

xPeachyPuff

I'd possibly be up for playing Beth Greene but it would depend on the story and stuffs.

- Rainbow ♥

DarkAngel111

Rick Grimes would be played by me, but if anyone else was playing I would want someone VERY VERY dedicated to the game so they don't flake out in between as it would effectively kill the game. Same goes for Daryl if no one picks him I will do the role but I would like to offer it to the players as he is a pretty wanted character.

DarkAngel111

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on January 12, 2015, 09:41:56 AM
I'd possibly be up for playing Beth Greene but it would depend on the story and stuffs.

- Rainbow ♥
At this time the story is pretty open. I am still thinking about starting At the prison or just Before. But that would Eliminate some of the good guys and at the same time make room from some Bad guys like The Governor.
spoiler
Although Beth Greene would not die in my series of events
:P

xPeachyPuff

Quote from: DarkAngel111 on January 12, 2015, 11:55:40 PM
At this time the story is pretty open. I am still thinking about starting At the prison or just Before. But that would Eliminate some of the good guys and at the same time make room from some Bad guys like The Governor.
spoiler
Although Beth Greene would not die in my series of events
:P

Yeah, thank fuck :/ Stupid TV show. ;-; I'm still recovering.

- Rainbow ♥

DarkAngel111

yeah that ending made me NOT look forward to the mid season premiere... Unless something magical happens...... :(

Hopefully we can get a few more players to pitch in.

Also just making it known that You are allowed to make Original characters as well.

xPeachyPuff

I know right. At least I'm not the only one lol.

I think I'll stick with just the one for now and see what happens. I tend to lag behind too much if I'm in charge of two characters lol.

- Rainbow ♥

AzaraelLawless

Im interested, if your still looking. Im gonna see if it takes off first
"Inside us all, a war wages, And the side that is victorious, is the one we let loose upon the world, which side are you?"

DarkAngel111

Quote from: AzaraelLawless on January 14, 2015, 02:13:13 PM
Im interested, if your still looking. Im gonna see if it takes off first

Still looking yes, We need to find at least all the Major characters Cannon before we can start off, Which means we need:

Maggie,
Carol,
Andrea (if anyone even wants to play her)
Lori (totally dependent, if no one picks up we can simply start after the prison)
Michonne
Daryl.
Glenn.

DarkAngel111

I am still looking for people. Just a note.
OCs are acceptable. as well as Cannons.

eiselmann

260916 Sigh, on the back end of my laptop dying last week and getting a new one delivered, we now have had some local flooding where I live....fortunately for me no major damage since my house is a few feet above ground, however my back yard looks like the swimming pool I don't have ...so might take a day or two to get back to posting

The Betrayal at Yalta, one of the main reasons the world is the mess it is today

My ons and offs link

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=254364.0