News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Seeking: Long term Roleplays (incest, m/f, f/f)

Started by EbonyQueen, July 15, 2011, 11:09:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EbonyQueen

Hello,

Thanks for stopping by, after a bit of a hiatus I have decided to start looking for some selective roleplays once again. So I am here to present several ideas all of which can be adjusted and changed in some ways to fit. If you have interest in any of these ideas please send me a PM and we can brainstorm.

I have not delved much into one-on-one games. For the most part I have only been involved in group games. However I am finding that the format of one-on-one games is quite appealing. I would very much like a partner who can do the same. Description and literacy is a must as is 'compatibility'. If anything catches your interest just send me a PM, we'll talk discuss writing styles, flesh out ideas and so forth.

As of right now I have a good stable of games going on. So if you contact me about any of these I may or may not be able to start a game. It will all depend on how my schedule is going at that moment and for the foreseeable future. But again, don't hesitate to send me a PM if any of these are appealing. I also have quite a lot going on in my life right now, so there is the possibility of some lapses in posts however if more than a week will go by without a post from me, I will let those I am in games with -know- what is going on.

Below are several basic outlines of stories I am interested in. However this is not a complete list. I am interested in a wide variety of different settings and pairings... Fantasy, Sci-Fi just about anything that can be thought up I can enjoy I believe.

Ideas:

Incest Mother/Son (m/f): In this idea unlike some I have played in the past will revolve around an evolving relationship between an older woman and her adult, grown son. I see the mother in this equation as being in her mid-to-late 50's, the son being in his 30's already with a family of his own. In this idea something happens to begin to shift their relationships. Meetings for lunch turn into excuses for a torrid love affair. I would like to see things progress to the point where they ponder running off to secretly marry. I am -not- looking for the standard teenage boy and 30-something mother.

Incest Mother/Daughter (f/f): In this idea I would very much like to play a 16-17 year old who begins to have feelings for her mother, the reverse also being true. This is another game which I would like to see develop, and have their relationship grow beyond a torrid affair into an actual romantic relationship.

Incest Father/Daughter (f/m): In this idea I would very much like to play a 16-19 year old who like the idea above begins to form a relationship with her father. The details of which can be worked out. This relationship I would also like to grow beyond just a torrid affair and into a romantic relationship.

Incest Sister/Sister (f/f): In this idea I would like to play one of a pair of sisters. Now these sisters can differ in age or even be twins. This however would take place when they are older in their 20's or 30's. Their early life was not all that easy so they stuck together. However that was the past and they had begun new lives until they are brought back together, that is when their close bond of the past turns into a romantic relationship.

*Please note that for the above story ideas I am not interested in playing in a relationship between Stepmothers/stepdaughter/stepsons and whatnot.

gymnastixcoach

Hello,
your roleplay ideas seem all very interesting. I particularly like the first one about the siblings, but I could enjoy the StarWars themed one, too.
So if you haven't found someone to play, I'd love to get in contact and discuss possiblities and to check if our interests and roleplay ideas match.
Looking forward to hearing back from you,
Mike

EbonyQueen

Update: 7/19 - added:

"A real Pal..."

"I love my Mother..."

kellysin

I would like to apply for
I love mother

Quote from: EbonyQueen on July 15, 2011, 11:09:27 AM
Hello,

Thanks for stopping by, after a bit of a hiatus I have decided to start looking for some selective roleplays once again. So I am here to present several ideas all of which can be adjusted and changed in some ways to fit. If you have interest in any of these ideas please send me a PM and we can brainstorm.

I have not delved much into one-on-one games. For the most part I have only been involved in group games. However I am finding that the format of one-on-one games is quite appealing. Now I post quite regularly, several times a day, for the most part. So I would very much like a partner who can do the same. Description and literacy is a must as is 'compatibility'. If anything catches your interest just send me a PM, we'll talk discuss writing styles, flesh out ideas and so forth.

As of right now I have a good stable of games going on. So if you contact me about any of these I may or may not be able to start a game. It will all depend on how my schedule is going at that moment and for the foreseeable future. But again, don't hesitate to send me a PM if any of these are appealing.

I have a similar thread in the seeking non-forum RP section, however this one is the one that is most up to date and regularly updated. Though be aware I am quite willing to play via post and/or IM.

Ideas:

Siblings (F/M, F/F): It has always been just them. With an absent father and a mother who has to work impossible hours to keep food on the table and a roof over their heads these two siblings grew up together. They went to school together only being a few years apart in age. This scenario could go one of two ways. Siblings who reunite after some time apart, putting them in their 20's or 30's or it could deal with them still as teenagers (16-18) and the tribulations of growing up in less than ideal conditions. I will play the older of the pair, a black female either in her 30's or late teens. Her counterpart can be either her younger sister or brother.

My own son/daughter (F/F, F/M): It's always just been the two of them, and she has tried so hard to take care of her son/daughter, it's not been easy but she has tried the best she could. Lonely nights, hard days at work but it will be worth it once her son/daughter gets into a good college, but will it be worth it in the end? (This like the scenario above consists of a mother and a  son or daughter, I would play the mother, my partner would play the son or daughter, the mother would be a black female in her early 50's. The child black or of mixed descent in her late teens or mid 20's. Again the particulars are negotiable.)

Old friends (F/F, F/T): They were inseparable in highschool but they lost contact in college. Years later by happenstance they find each other once again. Both of their lives have changed. Swept up in emotions their old friendship turns into more.

An oncoming Storm. (F/M, F/F, F/Futa): My one and only fan-fic. Set in the X-men universe. I would take the role of one of my all-time favorite characters, Storm. This story can go all sorts of ways and have all sorts of themes, depending on what we like the most. It could be an evolving relationship between her and someone from the 'team'. It could be someone from her past finding her again, a canon character, an Original character all are fine. It could even be about her falling into the hands of those who wish to use her or any mix. I am also open to playing in any of the 'verses' from most of the different story lines, be it comic, movie, cartoon... It can all be discussed.

In a galaxy far, far away... (F/F, F/M): A Star Wars based idea. Though this one is quite flexible. I will be playing a Togruta (http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Togruta) during one of the eras of the storyline in which they are a common sight. This story will be about her involvement with another character or characters. Her partner can be just about anyone and the story will revolve around their relationship. The character(s) you play is completely negotiable, and we can discuss it in detail if this idea is appealing.

Joined at the hip... (F/F): Two friends in school they have been best friends since they can remember always together wherever they go, they even arrange their school schedules so they have the maximum number of classes together as possible. Neither one of them seems to show much interest in dating members of the opposite sex. A tension begins to develop and each wonders if their friendship is -just- friendship, or if it is something more. (In this I will be playing a black teenager (16-17), looking to be paired with a similarly aged character of whatever ethnicity.)

A real pal... (M/M): Similar to joined at the hip this particular story follows the tribulations of a pair of male best friends. I will be playing a black male who has just turned sixteen in this situation. His counterpart/lover on the other hand can be any variety of age (16-50). This lover can be a relative, brother, father, uncle. An authority figure: Teacher, and whatnot. Or just another teenaged friend. The story will focus around his emerging sexuality and attraction towards other men.

I love my mother... (F/F): Similar to an idea I had posted above, however in this one I will be playing the teenaged girl of either black, or mixed-race background. The story revolves around a mother and daughter who essentially have no other family beyond each other who slowly begin to realize that they are slowly falling in love with each other. This love extends beyond the typical parent-child bond and leads the two into becoming lovers. This is a very romantic story with tender intimate scenes between two women who have about 20 years of age separating them.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I like the Oncoming Storm rp, we could discuss who I play if you like, could take two different ways.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Mr Self Destruct

I wouldn't mind doing a one on one with Storm or your Star Wars idea.  PM me if you'd like to discuss details.

EbonyQueen

Update: 3/28/12

- Seeking one or two possible one-on-one game(s)
- Partners should be aware I have a lot going on in my life right now so there may be lapses in posting.
- Updated the thread altogether to reflect my current wants/desires.

Miyu

Old friends (F/F): They were inseparable in highschool but they lost contact in college. Years later by happenstance they find each other once again. Both of their lives have changed. Swept up in emotions their old friendship turns into more.

I liked this one a lot and I think we could work something out. Pm me and we can discuss details?

EbonyQueen

Update: 4/23/12

- Added "A wish"
- Seeking, once again, one or two solo games
- Still a hectic real life so sometimes posting may be delayed, but never by multiple days
- Open to scenes beyond those listed here, though am sticking to the female/female pairing however am open to female/TG or perhaps others, it would depend.

EbonyQueen

Update: 8/24/12

-Seeking one or two one-on-one RPs once again.
-Schedule may be hectic so postings might be slow in 'waves' but I -will- keep the RP going
-Seeking someone creative who can hash out ideas with me.
-Must be -very- descriptive. Post length not an issue, just the amount of description within said post.

EbonyQueen

11/4/12

-massive update
-many ideas removed
-2 new ones added